Windows 10: Crashing problem

Discus and support Crashing problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a program called Radiant Black, its an level editor for a world engine. Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Mod Tools is the name of said engine. For some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Wreckt Sigma, Jun 9, 2023.

1. Crashing problem

I have a program called Radiant Black, its an level editor for a world engine. Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Mod Tools is the name of said engine. For some reason when I click M on the kryboard to pull up its own model menu to look at all the models I have to use in my map. Radiant becomes unresponsive to windows. Then it crashes? It's never the same error event recorded by event viewer. The textures menu does great, but anything to do with actual models the program just crashes.., I'm thinking I don't have enough RAM memory or DDR4 but if I switch the layout not to show the model but only list the

:)

Wreckt Sigma, Jun 9, 2023
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 9, 2023
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jun 9, 2023
  4. Saikoro Win User

Crashing problem

Crash Problems

Alright. I've given it some time in Oblivion and it hasn't crashed yet. I think that officialized it. What's the next step? Reinstall the drivers? Wait for new drivers?

Saikoro, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

Crashing problem

1. Crashing problem - Similar Threads - Crashing problem

2. I'm having a problem that is causing my discord to frequently crash and will occasionally...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having a problem that is causing my discord to frequently crash and will occasionally...: Not only is discord crashing it fails to open most of the time or will crash right as I click on a server or dm. I've noticed that it usually crashes while I'm in game overwatch 2. I've tried to fresh install discord deleted all discord related files/cache files, tried...
  3. I'm having a problem that is causing my discord to frequently crash and will occasionally...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm having a problem that is causing my discord to frequently crash and will occasionally...: Not only is discord crashing it fails to open most of the time or will crash right as I click on a server or dm. I've noticed that it usually crashes while I'm in game overwatch 2. I've tried to fresh install discord deleted all discord related files/cache files, tried...
  4. My computer keeps crashing when I play Helldivers 2. What is the problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps crashing when I play Helldivers 2. What is the problem?: My pc crashes about 20~30 minutes into playing Helldivers 2. I thought it was a CPU issue because I was running an i5 but I just upgraded to an i7 11700f and I'm having the same issue. I have an RTX 2060, 32GB of RAM, 2TB of storage, and an Intel i7 11700f. I will include...
  5. My computer keeps crashing when I play Helldivers 2. What is the problem?

My computer keeps crashing when I play Helldivers 2. What is the problem?: My pc crashes about 20~30 minutes into playing Helldivers 2. I thought it was a CPU issue because I was running an i5 but I just upgraded to an i7 11700f and I'm having the same issue. I have an RTX 2060, 32GB of RAM, 2TB of storage, and an Intel i7 11700f. I will include...
  6. My computer keeps crashing when I play Helldivers 2. What is the problem?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. NVLDDMKM.SYS Problem causing system crashes/reboots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NVLDDMKM.SYS Problem causing system crashes/reboots: Hello,I have searched for this answer elsewhere, and the topic there was both old and not very helpful.My computer is randomly crashing and restarting. I have used Windows Debug to analyze the .dmp file. The end reads as follows:SYMBOL_NAME: nvlddmkm+10f5720 MODULE_NAME:...
  8. NVLDDMKM.SYS Problem causing system crashes/reboots

NVLDDMKM.SYS Problem causing system crashes/reboots: Hello,I have searched for this answer elsewhere, and the topic there was both old and not very helpful.My computer is randomly crashing and restarting. I have used Windows Debug to analyze the .dmp file. The end reads as follows:SYMBOL_NAME: nvlddmkm+10f5720 MODULE_NAME:...
  9. NVLDDMKM.SYS Problem causing system crashes/reboots

10. Problems with PC Crashing into recovery mode and cannot Reset PC

Problems with PC Crashing into recovery mode and cannot Reset PC: Recently, i built my first PC but unfortunately i have faced some issues, at first i couldnt boot the PC at all when trying to use a USB 3.0 for my windows installation media however, after having cleaning that initial installation in Command Prompt and trying to use a USB...