Windows 10: Crashing whenever downloading anything

Discus and support Crashing whenever downloading anything in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I am in need of quite a bit of help. Yesterday my computer starting acting real weird in a way that it kept on causing crashes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Incntr0l, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Incntr0l Win User

Crashing whenever downloading anything

Hello everyone, I am in need of quite a bit of help.

Yesterday my computer starting acting real weird in a way that it kept on causing crashes whenever I finished downloading anything, from a new app to a game on Steam. I do not know what is causing this as well, but it has been going on for the last 18 hours or so and it is not stopping. Every time I think it's fixed, it just goes up and does it again. I get a pop-up saying that this Windows Process has stopped working, and it won't let me click cancel or end process when that happens.

I also noticed that the first few times this happened whatever I had downloaded dissapeared, when I found it again it said that the file/s were corrupt.

If anyone knows what is causing this, please help. I cannot even do anything that requires a download, and as my work REQUIRES me to download stuff it won't stop.

Thank you *Smile

:)

Incntr0l, Jul 19, 2017
  2. CCheukKa Win User

Windows Store Crashes Upon Launching

Hi.

Whenever I launch Windows store, it crashes before anything can load.

CCheukKa, Jul 19, 2017
  3. texting wont open?

its a Microsoft Lumia 640 Lte. It hasn't said anything whenever it does crash.

AlexisBrooks, Jul 19, 2017
  4. Incntr0l Win User

Nevermind, found out what the problem was.

Incntr0l, Jul 19, 2017
  5. EdTittel Win User
    Please share your solution. That's what gives this great community the terrific benefits it offers to members and visitors: real problems, with real solutions. Thanks in advance for filling us in!
    Best wishes,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Jul 19, 2017
  6. Ssjx2 Win User
    Would u please share the information of what the cause was and how u fixed it?

Ssjx2, Jul 21, 2017
  7. Incntr0l Win User
    Yep, sorry. What was causing it was a bad game download along with 4 other downloads on Chrome. Decided to not download the game and wait for a few days without any downloads and it was all done.

Sorry if this is of no help, but I really don't know HOW to sum up solving problems real well.

Incntr0l, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Crashing whenever downloading anything - Similar Threads - Crashing whenever downloading

2. Downloading anything crashes network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading anything crashes network: So my network should be able to have 500 download and 100 upload it worked perfectly for like half a year now recently its crashing all time and doesn't matter what speed its downloading just...
  3. Downloading anything crashes network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading anything crashes network: So my network should be able to have 500 download and 100 upload it worked perfectly for like half a year now recently its crashing all time and doesn't matter what speed its downloading just...
  4. Downloading anything crashes network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Audio lags whenever I am downloading anything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio lags whenever I am downloading anything.: This started a month ago and whenever I am downloading/updating a game/file the audio would become distorted/laggy? Is there any solution to this?...
  6. Audio lags whenever I am downloading anything.

Audio lags whenever I am downloading anything.: This started a month ago and whenever I am downloading/updating a game/file the audio would become distorted/laggy? Is there any solution to this?...
  7. computer crashes whenever i try to copy and paste anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer crashes whenever i try to copy and paste anything: I get the message whenever I try. i cant do any copying or pasting of any kind. processor: intel core i-5 9400F 2.90ghzram: 8gb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-crashes-whenever-i-try-to-copy-and-paste/49aeef63-fedc-4841-be73-07e78858b0ff
  8. computer crashes whenever i try to copy and paste anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer crashes whenever i try to copy and paste anything: I get the message whenever I try. i cant do any copying or pasting of any kind. processor: intel core i-5 9400F 2.90ghzram: 8gb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-crashes-whenever-i-try-to-copy-and-paste/49aeef63-fedc-4841-be73-07e78858b0ff
  9. computer crashes whenever i try to copy and paste anything

10. Internet crashing when I download anything.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet crashing when I download anything.: I dont know what it is? I am trying to download hyper scape but it just crashes my internet only on my pc. I cant figure out what it is. I disabled power management but it still doesn't work. I have a 5 3600x 2060super 16g tp- link for wifi. And its not just that it does it...