Windows 10: Crashing while gaming

Discus and support Crashing while gaming in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, my computer reboots while gaming and i found this from event wiewer. Event 1001, Windows Error Reporting Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SamiMarkkanen1, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Crashing while gaming

Hello, my computer reboots while gaming and i found this from event wiewer.

Event 1001, Windows Error Reporting

Fault bucket , type 0

Event Name: BlueScreen

Response: Not available

Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:

P1: 10e

P2: 36

P3: ffff980e007445a0

P4: ffff80856e823188

P5: ffff808575759c50

P6: 10_0_19042

P7: 0_0

P8: 256_1

P9:

P10:

Attached files:

\\?\C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\022321-6187-01.dmp

\\?\C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\WER-8484-0.sysdata.xml

\\?\C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP

\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER2A2C.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER2A3D.tmp.xml

\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER2A4C.tmp.csv

\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER2A5C.tmp.txt

These files may be available here:

\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\Kernel_10e_2c5cc2c4efdc30cde29e784c892b2783879f1934_00000000_cab_54be35ce-5fc2-4719-b571-cb3f435f368b

Analysis symbol:

Rechecking for solution: 0

Report Id: c1e50c33-9f3a-403c-afb1-b890e6542799

Report Status: 2049

Hashed bucket:

Cab Guid: 0

Dumpfile: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnZKBXJFynteslOE342nNZGIceyQ?e=wm2Ugh

Hope someone can help me. I just buy this pc and i am hopeless.

:)

SamiMarkkanen1, Feb 23, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Feb 23, 2021
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Crashing while gaming

Angela Pun, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Crashing while gaming

1. Crashing while gaming - Similar Threads - Crashing while gaming

2. Game crashes while initializing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Game crashes while initializing: I've uninstalled and reinstaled this game about a dozen times and I heep getting the same error of ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // Don't be sad, have a hug! <3 Time: 12/22/20 12:37 PM Description: Initializing game java.util.ServiceConfigurationError:...
  3. PC Crashes While Gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Crashes While Gaming: I am using Windows 10 Education, Build 19042.630 While gaming, my PC will shut down sometimes. It is not the temps. Here is a pcpartpicker link to my current hardware. https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/user/Boots/saved/#view=skdTnQ Going to the event viewer, I find the...
  4. Crashes while gaming

Crashes while gaming: Long set of problems playing apex legends culminating in Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎02/‎09/‎2020 22:26 Status Not reported Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name:...
  5. Pc Crash While Gaming

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc Crash While Gaming: hello i have an rtx2060 with a i79700f and my pc keeps randomly crashing. ive updated the graphics drivers made sure everything’s in place correctly and made sure the wires are connected. it’s frustrating because it even crashes while playing osu! and overwatch. please help...
  6. Reboots/Crashes while Gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reboots/Crashes while Gaming: Hello, I have random crashes while playing games. Its the same problem as in this thread Random-ish reboots So basically when playing a game the PC randomly crashes into a reboot. This occurs completely random and without warning. As suggested in the linked thread I...
  7. Reboots/Crashes while Gaming

in Windows 10 Support
    Reboots/Crashes while Gaming: Hello, I have random crashes while playing games. Its the same problem as in this thread Random-ish reboots So basically when playing a game the PC randomly crashes into a reboot. This occurs completely random and without warning. As suggested in the linked thread I...
  8. Crashing while Gaming

Crashing while Gaming: Computer keeps crashing randomly while playing League of Legends/TFT. Doesn't appear to happen during any other activity. Memory was tested and passed. Pretty sure it's a driver problem but I can't pinpoint where and this problem is driving me nuts. Please see post here for...
  9. Game crashes while playing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game crashes while playing: Basically I will be playing my game and out of nowhere I will get a random crash, i looked into the Event Viewer and this is my error Faulting application name: ModernWarfare.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5dd6a13e Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version:...
  10. Frequent Crashes while Gaming

Frequent Crashes while Gaming: Hello, I've been having problems with either my game or computer crashing while playing the game League of Legends (and it's various game modes) quite a bit recently and I'm at my wits end. Everything points to some kind of driver being broken but I don't have a clue which....