Windows 10: Crashing

Discus and support Crashing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My PC keeps crashing and I don't know why. Here is the most recent minidump file, if someone could take a look at it it would be much appreciated.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Isaacg16, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Isaacg16 Win User

Crashing

Isaacg16, Dec 6, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 6, 2018
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Naki Win User

Crashing

GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

Naki, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Crashing

1. Crashing - Similar Threads - Crashing

2. Roblox App Crashes upon Launching on Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Roblox App Crashes upon Launching on Windows 10: This has been an ongoing problem since about last month. Before January of this year, the app would launch fine and as intended. However, now I am running into issues with it. Each time I try to launch the Windows Store App version of ROBLOX, it crashes within 1-3 seconds....
  3. AVCTP service crashes.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AVCTP service crashes.: AVCTP service crashes whenever I try to connect any Bluetooth device. I've tried reinstalling Bluetooth drivers, Bluetooth troubleshooting, unpair and repairing Bluetooth devices, and even the classic turning off and on Bluetooth again, but none of these fixed the issue. I...
  4. Microsoft Mahjong crashes my Monitor...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong crashes my Monitor...: I've used Microsoft Solitaire for many years with out a problem. But Microsoft Mahjong constantly crashes my 23in. monitor. After playing a game or two my monitor goes black and announces it's going to sleep. I've tried everything to wake it up, but the only thing that works...
  5. Windows 10 crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 crash: I got a update last night for my 64 bit Windows 10. After the rest my computer will not boot. I tried doing a system restore and got the error code 0x800720. I then tried a system recovery that to did not work. I even made a recovery disk from another computer that got to 80...
  6. Wndows 10 update 2/14 causes Outlook Crash

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Wndows 10 update 2/14 causes Outlook Crash: After an update on 2/14/2019 ,the computer wont launch Outlook 2013. I attempted to restart but it never seem to shut down. I forced it to shut with power button. Outlook still failed to launch after restart. I was able to get to system restore and restored to condition...
  7. Windows 10 upgrade crashed my computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 upgrade crashed my computer: I just purchased for $139.58 and downloaded windows 10 for my computer and it has crashed it giving me a black screen. I have done everything i can to try to update drivers and update BIOS. My old OS is gone along with all data because I wanted to start fresh. Now nothing...
  8. Ntoskrnl.exe BSOD crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ntoskrnl.exe BSOD crashes: Hi, My computer has a fresh install of Windows which has been fully updated on a brand new drive. However it keeps crashing into BSOD within a few hours of start up. I have tried updating all my drivers. Especially my video card. I have even performed a Windows memory...
  9. 14 February Windows 10 slow crash after the most recent update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    14 February Windows 10 slow crash after the most recent update.: I can't I work due to last updates from Microsoft, my computer is stopping and who pay the waste time of my work /:? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/14-february-windows-10-slow-crash-after-the-most/7eef0399-22f6-45a8-9f27-e7afff8e2a63
  10. File Explorer Keeps Crashing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer Keeps Crashing: i had many troubles with windows file explorer lately. 90% of the times when i try to open/move/copy a file, or go to a folder, the explorer stops responding, restarts and then again. i tried every advise i've seen so far, like changing the folder preferences,...