Windows 10: Crashing

Discus and support Crashing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My PC keeps crashing and I don't know why. Here is the most recent minidump file, if someone could take a look at it it would be much appreciated.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Isaacg16, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Isaacg16 Win User

Crashing

Isaacg16, Dec 6, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 6, 2018
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Naki Win User

Crashing

GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

Naki, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Crashing

1. Crashing - Similar Threads - Crashing

2. Keep crashing when playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keep crashing when playing games: Hi! I've just built a new pc, but unfortunately it keeps crashing 5-10 minutes into games. I've tested both my CPU and GPU with stress-tests and benchmarks, with no problems at all.. Can you help enlighten me? :) Hardware issue: Kilde Windows Oversigt Hardwarefejl...
  3. One Drive crashes when trying to change folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive crashes when trying to change folder: Hi there I have just done a fresh install of Windows 10 on my Dell 7000 series. I am trying to set up One Drive. I have an small SSD drive (c) and a 1TB HDD (d). I always save my One Drive files on my HDD. I tried first to untick the folders that I didn't want to...
  4. Crash for the Game "State of Decay 2"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crash for the Game "State of Decay 2": Dear all, I have purchase the "State of Decay 2" recently, however, when i start the game, it cannot open correctly. There is an CrashReportClient text file: [CrashReportClient] bHideLogFilesOption=false bIsAllowedToCloseWithoutSending=true and the...
  5. Pc crashes often

Pc crashes often: Here is a copy of recent crash tonight Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 144 Parameter 1: 1001 Parameter 2: ffffaf04f53d3aa0 Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4: 0 OS version: 10_0_17763 Service Pack: 0_0 Product: 256_1 OS Version: 10.0.17763.2.0.0.256.48 Locale ID: 1033...
  6. Macros Crashing Upon Create in Word and Excel

Macros Crashing Upon Create in Word and Excel: Every time I hit Create when trying to create a macro in Excel or Word, the application crashing. It just closes. Sometimes it'll reopen and sometime it won't. I've tried every setting possible in order to fix but nothing works. I tried customer support about 50 times...
  7. Games crashing on Windows 10

Games crashing on Windows 10: I don't know what happened but recently my games have been freezing and then crashing and I can't even play them. What happens is that when I try to play roblox, I can play for a good 20-30 seconds and then it freezes and crashes. When I try to play Fortnite, I can play...
  8. Windows 10 Automatic Updates Install AFTER system crash

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Automatic Updates Install AFTER system crash: I need a way to completely DISABLE the installation of updates after a system crash. Every time My server crashes My business losses thousands of dollars and this NEEDS TO STOP. I've tried disabling automatic updates but every time I don't install them (or the system doesn't...
  9. xbox controller causes game graphics crash

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    xbox controller causes game graphics crash: I have an Xbox one controller that I use for most of my pc games. Before I went on deployment, everything worked fine. When I got back, I can no longer use my Xbox controller. I will open a game, like rocket league, and everything will be fine. If I then turn my Xbox...
  10. Crash

Crash: Split from this thread. My product no 2FK64PA#ACJ HP pavilion x360, 11-ad023TU have to crashed on yesterday. Already l had been tried to recovery, reset etc but can't find it. So please fix the problem. Thanks, Regards Anand Sarkar 7003791279(M)...