Windows 10: Crashing

Discus and support Crashing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My PC keeps crashing and I don't know why. Here is the most recent minidump file, if someone could take a look at it it would be much appreciated.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Isaacg16, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Isaacg16 Win User

Crashing

Isaacg16, Dec 6, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 6, 2018
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Naki Win User

Crashing

GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

Naki, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Crashing

1. Crashing - Similar Threads - Crashing

2. Windows 10 crash: MPTelemetry Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 crash: MPTelemetry Problem: Hello, My computer crashes at seemingly random times. All hardware operating within range. Fresh re-install of windows. All security is up to date. Any tips on fixing? Thanks! Fault bucket 1745305620615307501, type 5 Event Name: MpTelemetry Response: Not available Cab...
  3. AUDIODG.EXE crashed periodically. Exception code: 0xc0000005. Faulting module name: unknown

AUDIODG.EXE crashed periodically. Exception code: 0xc0000005. Faulting module name: unknown: Hello, Could you please help me to fix issue with AUDIODG.EXE: Faulting application name: AUDIODG.EXE, version: 10.0.17763.348, time stamp: 0xa0a39b52 Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Exception code: 0xc0000005 Fault offset:...
  4. minecraft windows 10 edition crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft windows 10 edition crash: I downloaded Minecraft and started it playing it worked fine until I went caving, for some reason it crashed when I was mining, I tried again it crashed, the weird thing is it only crashes when caving, I uninstalled it and installed it again, same issue and I found no help...
  5. Kernel 41 Power Crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kernel 41 Power Crashes: Hi all, Thank you in advance for any helpful thoughts or advice that you may offer… :-) I have an aging system that needs assistance, so feel free to laugh at me for not replacing the whole thing… I bulit it nine years ago and I’ve certainly got my money’s worth out of...
  6. Windows 10 Explorer.exe Crashes and Restarts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Explorer.exe Crashes and Restarts: Hello i have experienced an error lately using windows 10 build 1073. When i try to launch Windows Explorer or any of my folders on my desktop Explorer Crashes and Then Shortly Restarts. I was frustrated by this i hope i will get help, because i can’t browse any folders...
  7. Feedback hub causing RuntimeBroker.exe crashes since KB4495667 update in Windows 10 1809...

Feedback hub causing RuntimeBroker.exe crashes since KB4495667 update in Windows 10 1809...: Since 2019, May 5, after the KB4495667 update, RuntimeBroker.exe has been continuously crashing, indicating a faulting package name of Microsoft.WindowsFeedbackHub. Another update on that day was a Windows Store update. I am not sure which has caused the problem, if either...
  8. Windows 10 CRASHES AFTER LOGIN. Need help.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 CRASHES AFTER LOGIN. Need help.: Seemingly out of nowhere a couple days ago, my perfectly fine PC started to crash after I tried to log in. After extensively frustrating trial and error, here are the specifics. When I put my computer to sleep, it will crash. When I then restart it and log in, I'll be able to...
  9. Laptop crashes caused by 'rtkvhd64.sys'

Laptop crashes caused by 'rtkvhd64.sys': My laptop is crashing . Please check out these minidumps- https://1drv.ms/f/s!ApFhXMFCkw0wgkG1PupSUzd9eHZi Thanks, Regal76 ***Original Title: My laptop crashing.***...
  10. Crashes of Settings App along with disabling of right navigation pane and icon of turning...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Crashes of Settings App along with disabling of right navigation pane and icon of turning...: i have been using since one year.few days back,i faced an crash in opening settings app in windows 10 .along with it navigation pane is not highlighting its properties when hovering over it.So if any one of u could help me.i will be glad to thank you....