Windows 10: Crashing

Discus and support Crashing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My PC keeps crashing and I don't know why. Here is the most recent minidump file, if someone could take a look at it it would be much appreciated.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Isaacg16, Dec 6, 2018 at 12:42 PM.

1. Isaacg16 Win User

Crashing

2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

4. Naki Win User

Crashing

GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

Thema:

Crashing

1. Crashing - Similar Threads - Crashing

2. New laptop keeps crashing and blue screen appears.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New laptop keeps crashing and blue screen appears.: I just got this acer swift 1 a couple of weeks ago. Since then it has crashed about three times. A blue screen pops up with the sad face and it restarts rather fast and the computer starts to work fine again. I looked in the windows log and it said that the computer rebooted...
  3. How to activate previously activated Win 10 on Win 7 laptop after crash leads to clean...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to activate previously activated Win 10 on Win 7 laptop after crash leads to clean...: During the period when upgrading to Win 10 was free, I did that with my Win 7x64 Home laptop and then rolled back, figuring sooner or later I'd come back to it when I had the time or need. Yesterday while uninstalling some programs, the laptop went into a data dump and then...
  4. File Explorer Crashes and Critical Error on Windows Start Menu

File Explorer Crashes and Critical Error on Windows Start Menu: Help! File Explorer will not open - constantly crashes Windows Start Menu will not open - Critical Error Message stating it will try to fix next time I sign in but this does not work. Have tried safe mode - no luck, removing battery from laptop, uninstalled Dropbox,...
  5. Windows file explorer keeps freezing and crashing.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows file explorer keeps freezing and crashing.: Hi. It's been more than one month that I'm having this problems with Windows 10 Enterprise. I don't know what's causing it, but here's whats happening: When some program, game or similar needs to open "open file" and even sometimes "Save file as", the windows from File...
  6. Software like Photoshop, Vegas and Blender crash suddenly without any notice

Software like Photoshop, Vegas and Blender crash suddenly without any notice: Already had this problem, although I fixed this with Microsoft community's help (Intel HD Driver Update) This is happening again... I have Windows 10 Home on an i5-8500 intel uhd 630 PC (no external graphics card) Photoshop and Blender crash all of a sudden every time (in...
  7. Pc crashes while launching Fortnite

Pc crashes while launching Fortnite: Ever since the new build 18290 update, each time I try to launch fortnite, my system gives me a green screen. I have looked into the cause of it and found out that it was the BattleEye anti-cheat program causing it. While I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the said...
  8. Windows 10 Keeps Crashing, Almost Always Given A Different Stop Code

Windows 10 Keeps Crashing, Almost Always Given A Different Stop Code: After booting up my computer and playing a little Overwatch, suddenly I kept getting blue screens. I thought it was due to my Nvidia Graphics Card Drivers not being up to date, so I updated them. The issue still persisted and I was given many Stop Codes, one time being Memory...
  9. Computer Restarts/Freezes/Crashes when it's left alone for a few minutes

Computer Restarts/Freezes/Crashes when it's left alone for a few minutes: For about 3 weeks now, if I leave my computer alone for a few minutes, it either restarts, freezes, or crashes. When it freezes, there isn't anything I can do but shut it down. Any kind of input doesn't do anything. If it crashes, I get a blue :( screen and it gets stuck on...
  10. Photos Application Crashing

Photos Application Crashing: Hi, Whenever I open the photos application it crashes either when trying to open a photo or when uploading photos to the app. I have run diagnostics, deleted and redownloaded the application multiple times. Frankly I am getting very annoyed that I cannot look at photos...