Windows 10: crashing

Discus and support crashing in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Microsoft jigsaw game is crashing everytime I launch it I need help I love the game but I cant play it I tried reseting and restarting and uninstalled... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by IRPz, Apr 25, 2019.

1. IRPz Win User

crashing

Microsoft jigsaw game is crashing everytime I launch it I need help I love the game but I cant play it I tried reseting and restarting and uninstalled it and my pc is updated

:)

2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 25, 2019
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Apr 25, 2019
  4. Naki Win User

crashing

GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

Thema:

crashing

1. crashing - Similar Threads - crashing

2. Laptop crashes caused by 'rtkvhd64.sys'

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop crashes caused by 'rtkvhd64.sys': My laptop is crashing . Please check out these minidumps- https://1drv.ms/f/s!ApFhXMFCkw0wgkG1PupSUzd9eHZi Thanks, Regal76 ***Original Title: My laptop crashing.***...
  3. Crashes of Settings App along with disabling of right navigation pane and icon of turning...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Crashes of Settings App along with disabling of right navigation pane and icon of turning...: i have been using since one year.few days back,i faced an crash in opening settings app in windows 10 .along with it navigation pane is not highlighting its properties when hovering over it.So if any one of u could help me.i will be glad to thank you....
  4. AOE 2 crash without error dialog

AOE 2 crash without error dialog: Hi I've recently built a new system and installed Age of Empires 2 (been playing this game for 13 years). The game crashes as soon as I launch a single player game. I don't get any error message but when I checked the event log this is the message I could extract:...
  5. My laptop crashing.

My laptop crashing.: My laptop is crashing . Please check out these minidumps- https://1drv.ms/f/s!ApFhXMFCkw0wgkG1PupSUzd9eHZi Thanks, Regal76 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-crashing/780df582-52a9-4d8c-89d0-bde7687cd09a
  6. Internal GPU IntelHD 520 in Yoga 900 crashes PC

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Internal GPU IntelHD 520 in Yoga 900 crashes PC: Hello, Hello, I have an 3y old Lenovo Yoga 900. I reset the whole OS and cleared ALL data to insure there is no problem from any software. But it keeps crashing. The screen flashes shortly to a black screen and all services stop (bluetooth connections get disconnected, flash...
  7. Why so many Firefox crashes as of late? (May 17th, 2019)

Why so many Firefox crashes as of late? (May 17th, 2019): Firefox has long been my preferred and default web browser. Not Chrome. If you could take a look at my latest bug report below, that would be great. https://crash-stats.mozilla.org/report/index/93985535-70f3-4d81-8116-6d32d0190518 [ATTACH]...
  8. Windows 10 Photo Viewer Crashes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Photo Viewer Crashes: I receive photos from field crews on jobsites and have routinely used the built-in Photo Viewer to view them. I often right click on the photo and choose File Info to see the metadata on the jpg file. Did this routinely for months on this project. Now, suddenly when I open...
  9. When the notebook opens the screen, it crashes.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    When the notebook opens the screen, it crashes.: When the notebook opens the screen, it crashes. there is photo for blue screen, and stop code is WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT, and the minidump file upload as here. thank you. [IMG]...
  10. ALL my windows default soft is crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ALL my windows default soft is crashing: Can some one help me all my default windows soft like mail, microsoft store , music , todo, calendar all with the blue one etc all was crash when i open im using surface book pro windows 10 version 1909 os build 17763.503 i thing because i to often update the windows...