Windows 10: crashing

Discus and support crashing in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Microsoft jigsaw game is crashing everytime I launch it I need help I love the game but I cant play it I tried reseting and restarting and uninstalled... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by IRPz, Apr 25, 2019.

1. IRPz Win User

crashing

Microsoft jigsaw game is crashing everytime I launch it I need help I love the game but I cant play it I tried reseting and restarting and uninstalled it and my pc is updated

:)

2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 25, 2019
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Apr 25, 2019
  4. Naki Win User

crashing

GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

Thema:

crashing

1. crashing - Similar Threads - crashing

2. System crash need diagnosis

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System crash need diagnosis: Here is my log files. Mouse freezes and crashes my computer with kernel 141 error. Diagnosis? https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar9_uFnJSes6iz1XTd1NFY6i9cif?e=nSPJTe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-crash-need-diagnosis/c0e600a0-5e0a-4521-95e5-c64dc843f2af
  3. BSOD crash when reseting windows, automatic repair

BSOD crash when reseting windows, automatic repair: Windows 10 home edition Version 2004 build 19041.423 Hi everyone recently I did some driver update through a third party software. These are the two drivers which I updated. -Intel display audio -IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers - Intel 6th generation core processor family...
  4. ship simulator extremes crash on latest win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ship simulator extremes crash on latest win 10: Ship simulator extremes crashes when i play on free roam. This program works on my win10 32 bit machine. And on the event viewer it says about the dbgcore.dll as a faulty module on the quest viewer error. please help Program is for windows xp...
  5. PC Keeps Crashing when under heavy load

PC Keeps Crashing when under heavy load: When I use my Pc and run demanding power games after a while or at random times my pc shuts down abruptly with no warning. I've reinstalled windows multiple times moved to another hard drive. Switched Power Supply's, Ram, Motherboard and gpus. I don't know what to do anymore....
  6. Windows 10 seems to have crashed my PC, it will not load and just ends up showing the...

Windows 10 seems to have crashed my PC, it will not load and just ends up showing the...: Tried to do the disc repair option but it doesn't work and just ends up on the screen saver with the computer trying to load, at one point my son says he saw where memory was at 100% and I assume it just ran out of space, got some weird virus, or failed internal stuff. I am...
  7. Minecraft Crashing / Java Runtime Error: Exception Access Violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Crashing / Java Runtime Error: Exception Access Violation: My PC is a Dell Optiplex 3020. Minecraft Java Edition used to run completely fine on it. However, last week I completely formatted the pc. After doing this, I reinstalled Minecraft Java Edition. However, the game has failed to run, and every time I have attempted to launch it...
  8. My Computer Has Been Crashing For A Long Time

My Computer Has Been Crashing For A Long Time: Hello, So my computer is BSOD quite frequently and the games i play sometimes freeze and crash. The Temps are around 73 Celcius when the crashed occur. I Have Had this pc for 3 years and these only started 1 month ago. It is a custom built pc The BSOD errors i get are:...
  9. windows crash or getting stuck

windows crash or getting stuck: hello everyone! so i have a weird problem on my device windows 10 randomly "stop refreshing" or "kinda freezing" like when im browsing the internet its normal but when i open task manager or right click anything its so slow and leaves an artifact behind, and on task...
  10. ucrtbase.dll error/explorer crashing on a fresh windows install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ucrtbase.dll error/explorer crashing on a fresh windows install: Built a new pc, got Windows installed. Been viewing 360 videos and VLC was occasionally stuttering. Suddenly it stopped, but now when I load Explorer (for files and such) it crashes and the screen flashes black for a second. I’ve tried all the fixes suggested related to the...