Windows 10: Crashing (?)

Discus and support Crashing (?) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have recently encountered a problem with my PC Whenever I boot up a game and play for about 10-20 minutes (First noticed and happens irregularly with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sherlockinater, May 16, 2019.

1. Crashing (?)

I have recently encountered a problem with my PC
    Whenever I boot up a game and play for about 10-20 minutes (First noticed and happens irregularly with HoI4 and Stellaris, but happens 100% of the time within 5 minutes of Life Is Strange 2), my computer screen loses signal. Audio and applications still run for about 20-30 seconds but then they all stop functioning as well. The computer is still on but the only thing I can do is perform a hard shutdown by holding the power button My computer isn't overheating, and I've already run a check disk prompt, repaired the disk, installed and updated my drivers and my issue still continues.

I'm running a custom rig with an i7 8700k, GTX 1070ti, 16GB RAM, and a 1tb SSD.

:)

Sherlockinater, May 16, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 16, 2019
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, May 16, 2019
  4. Naki Win User

Crashing (?)

GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

Thema:

Crashing (?)

1. Crashing (?) - Similar Threads - Crashing

2. Windows 10 1903: Slow and Crashes on Gameplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 1903: Slow and Crashes on Gameplay: Good afternoon Has anyone else seen sluggishness and game crashes in 1903?*cry*cry 133263
  3. Windows 10 1903 Update is Causing intel and NVidia Graphics Cards to CRASH

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 1903 Update is Causing intel and NVidia Graphics Cards to CRASH: Many YouTubers or gamers experience crashes after updating to 1903. Should Microsoft solve this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-1903-update-is-causing-intel-and-nvidia/40bd65ae-9719-43fc-9cd2-d743b6daa244
  4. Excel crashes when clicking on a external Hyperlink

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel crashes when clicking on a external Hyperlink: Hello - I have one computer on build 17763.475 version 1809, the rest are version 17763.437. On this particular computer whenever you click on an external hyperlink, excel closes. I have read several forums where it says to remove the "god-mode" folder, but I don't see...
  5. windows 10 store games are crashing on launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 store games are crashing on launch: Every time I try and play a game that I downloaded from the windows store it opens the image of the game surrounded by a black border and then it just goes black and then closes in like the span of 3 seconds please help! Specs: -Ryzen 5 2400g stock clocks -8gb(2x4) 2667...
  6. Sea of Thieves crashing on splash screen, no other solutions working. Unable to start a...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sea of Thieves crashing on splash screen, no other solutions working. Unable to start a...: So I have the Xbox Game Pass and a friend of mine suggested we install Sea of Thieves and play it on Windows 10. His opened perfectly fine but mine crashes within a minute of being on the opening screen (Screenshot: https://prnt.sc/nsxavv) before crashing without any error...
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw Crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Jigsaw Crashes: Why does my Microsoft Jigsaw keep freezing and then crashes? It's very annoying! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw-crashes/3ab13d31-27c6-4258-b4d3-1fa2b5203838
  8. Windows 10 1903:Slow and Crashe on Gameplay

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 1903:Slow and Crashe on Gameplay: Good afternoon Has anyone else seen sluggishness and game crashes in 1903?*cry*cry 133263
  9. Internet Explorer crashing (Windows.UI.XamlHost.dll)

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer crashing (Windows.UI.XamlHost.dll): We have a problem with Internet Explorer crashing several times a day. Windows.UI.XamlHost.dll seems to cause this. Here is the event: Faulting application name: IEXPLORE.EXE, version: 11.0.17134.1, time stamp: 0x6639744d Faulting module name: Windows.UI.XamlHost.dll,...
  10. Internet Explorer crashing (Windows.UI.XamlHost.dll)

in Windows 10 Support
    Internet Explorer crashing (Windows.UI.XamlHost.dll): We have a problem with Internet Explorer crashing several times a day. Windows.UI.XamlHost.dll seems to cause this. Here is the event: Faulting application name: IEXPLORE.EXE, version: 11.0.17134.1, time stamp: 0x6639744d Faulting module name: Windows.UI.XamlHost.dll,...