Windows 10: crashing

Discus and support crashing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I keep crashing and the reference shows STOPCOVE when it restarts. Can it be removed or fixed?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JeanMennenga, Jan 27, 2020.

1. crashing

I keep crashing and the reference shows STOPCOVE when it restarts. Can it be removed or fixed?

:)

JeanMennenga, Jan 27, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 27, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jan 27, 2020
  4. Naki Win User

crashing

GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

Thema:

crashing

1. crashing - Similar Threads - crashing

2. Why does my internet crash after turning on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my internet crash after turning on my laptop?: When i turn the laptop on the entire motem crashes and everything looses wifi, the buttons on my router turn red and it restarts the motem. I do not have a virus because i did a full scan and it didnt find anything. And bell told us that it is impossible aswell as microsoft....
  3. Why does my internet crash after turning on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my internet crash after turning on my laptop?: When i turn the laptop on the entire motem crashes and everything looses wifi, the buttons on my router turn red and it restarts the motem. I do not have a virus because i did a full scan and it didnt find anything. And bell told us that it is impossible aswell as microsoft....
  4. Can someone help me with my windows 11 locking up and crashing all the time. I have found...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me with my windows 11 locking up and crashing all the time. I have found...: Can someone help me with my windows 11 locking up and crashing all the time. I have found the mini dump. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me-with-my-windows-11-locking-up/2936f76e-eb53-445f-ab68-a97d3a502133
  5. Can someone help me with my windows 11 locking up and crashing all the time. I have found...

Can someone help me with my windows 11 locking up and crashing all the time. I have found...: Can someone help me with my windows 11 locking up and crashing all the time. I have found the mini dump. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me-with-my-windows-11-locking-up/2936f76e-eb53-445f-ab68-a97d3a502133
  6. Whenever I open any Folder in File Explorer, the tab goes to Not Responding and crashes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I open any Folder in File Explorer, the tab goes to Not Responding and crashes.: I am on a Windows 11 PC and this is making it so I cannot access any of my files. I have tried restarting both the file explorer and my computer various times as well as when I try to recover to a recent backup, I am met with a 0x80070017 error. I have two recovery dates...
  7. Whenever I open any Folder in File Explorer, the tab goes to Not Responding and crashes.

Whenever I open any Folder in File Explorer, the tab goes to Not Responding and crashes.: I am on a Windows 11 PC and this is making it so I cannot access any of my files. I have tried restarting both the file explorer and my computer various times as well as when I try to recover to a recent backup, I am met with a 0x80070017 error. I have two recovery dates...
  8. I'm having an issue with videogames crashing my pc immediately or after a few minutes. No...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having an issue with videogames crashing my pc immediately or after a few minutes. No...: I have started seeing my PC crash during video games but not during anything else from other apps to surfing. The last thing I did before the crashes started was a windows and nvidia driver update. Before my pc never crashed, stable as a rock. Here's what I've tried with no...
  9. I'm having an issue with videogames crashing my pc immediately or after a few minutes. No...

I'm having an issue with videogames crashing my pc immediately or after a few minutes. No...: I have started seeing my PC crash during video games but not during anything else from other apps to surfing. The last thing I did before the crashes started was a windows and nvidia driver update. Before my pc never crashed, stable as a rock. Here's what I've tried with no...
  10. System crashes because of ntoskrnl.exe

System crashes because of ntoskrnl.exe: Since I completely reinstalled Windows on my pc, I get blue screens because of driver ntoskrnl.exe. I tried updating all drivers i could think about, but the problem is still there. Here an image of the crash reports:...