Windows 10: Crashing

Discus and support Crashing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I upgraded from 7 to 10 a few days ago. Since I have had nothing but problems such as mic cutting out and crashing. When i tried to go back said i had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CurtisHalsall, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Crashing

I upgraded from 7 to 10 a few days ago. Since I have had nothing but problems such as mic cutting out and crashing. When i tried to go back said i had no room to go back to 7. I tried to reset but have now lost the option to go back to 7. Windows 10 keeps crashing and has almost made me lose my uni work. I have tried all recommendations yet keeps crashing. I would appreciate any fixes or another method to go back to seven, while outdated and no longer supported I did not crash every few minutes.

:)

CurtisHalsall, Oct 22, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Oct 22, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Oct 22, 2020
  4. Naki Win User

Crashing

GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

Thema:

Crashing

1. Crashing - Similar Threads - Crashing

2. Chrome and all other apps crash as soon as they open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome and all other apps crash as soon as they open: I just got a new computer for black Friday and I tried to install chrome and it opened just for a few seconds the first time then after that. I can see the app open then it closes before the window is even fully loaded less than half a second. I tried with other apps too...
  3. HELP - Win 10 Pro transfer not working. MS Help Chat app crash cant get help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    HELP - Win 10 Pro transfer not working. MS Help Chat app crash cant get help: Hi guys, I gave away my old system to my sister and built a new one. I checked that both license were RETAIL version and both were and were linked to our ms account. My sister's license transfer worked fine but mine didnt. I erased my laptop and old system from my...
  4. Software Opening Then Instantly Crashing?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Software Opening Then Instantly Crashing?: So i have the X56 HOTAS, and when I try to open the app to calibrate it, it opens in task manager for a split second then instantly crashes before it even appears on screen. Any clue why this would happen? I assume this is a windows issue which is why i'm putting it here....
  5. Some of 64bit programs keep crashing on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Some of 64bit programs keep crashing on Windows 10: Hi, I'm having trouble keeping DAZ3D open, Every time I try to login, it closes. Even when I'm offline and every time I load clothing to a model, it closes. Please help, thanks!...
  6. Crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crash: Just yesterday I shut down my computer and now it is black and I can dow NOTHING on it can you help me? I might have been torrenting a game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/crash/17128fd5-e8b4-4d5a-be51-2b8da072c0e4
  7. Constant crashing randomly

Constant crashing randomly: My pc has constantly suffered from annoying crashes every now and then. It boots up normally but crashes at the most inconvenient times sometimes 4 times per day. [ATTACH] I've checked event viewer and reliability monitor for possible causes but can't properly understand...
  8. Games Crashing

Games Crashing: R5 3600 MSI B450 Pro VDH v2 1x Corsair 16GB 3200Mhz GTX 1660 Zotac PSU 550w I have been experiencing game crashes in certain games only. I play alot of games but it is only happening in a few games such as Yakuza 0 and Red Dead Redemption 2, ect. My specs can run these...
  9. My laptop crashes every time after I close a game

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop crashes every time after I close a game: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sedad11 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k5vfdp/my_laptop_crashes_every_time_after_i_close_a_game/
  10. Disk usage spikes to 100% and then crashes in csgo

Disk usage spikes to 100% and then crashes in csgo: Specs: 8700k delidded but no overclock Stock 1080 ti areo 32gb gskill ddr4 Gigabyte Z370 auros gaming 5 1tb Samsung 860 evo NVME ssd EKWB fluid gaming full custom loop cpu+gpu Windows 10 What's happening: I've been using my pc for a while and it is normally very...