Windows 10: Crashing

Discus and support Crashing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Alright so, for the past few months sometimes when I'm I'm screen sharing on zoom or discord or using OBS my computer says "locking" and hibernates.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Riley.G, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Riley.G Win User

Crashing

Alright so, for the past few months sometimes when I'm I'm screen sharing on zoom or discord or using OBS my computer says "locking" and hibernates. Then I have to restart my pc. Everything has been the same, until now. When I open my pc it says "Starting Windows" which is different then the normal; "Welcome". Then I get logged into my pc and half my programs are missing and its on light theme and there is nothing pinned to the taskbar besides the default. I restarted my pc again and nothing worked. Please help me I will attach a screenshot. Thanks!

:)

Riley.G, Jul 22, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 22, 2021
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jul 22, 2021
  4. Naki Win User

Crashing

GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

Thema:

Crashing

1. Crashing - Similar Threads - Crashing

2. Microphone Settings Crashing Windows 10 20H2

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microphone Settings Crashing Windows 10 20H2: I've been Running into this issue lately, when i need to change a few configurations within my microphone settings, I Right click on the sound icon, go to volume mixer, then click on system sounds, then go to recording and when i click on the microphone icon, it crashes and...
  3. FSX keeps crashing mid flight.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FSX keeps crashing mid flight.: Hi all, so I have FSX Steam Edition and I've noticed that it keeps crashing mid flight without warning.The mouse will do the blue spinning thing and then the game will just close. 9/10 it'll do it as I go to change view from cockpit to virtual cockpit or locked spot etc.I...
  4. I noticed that my Windows 10 Laptop was getting slower and crashing. I found out that this...

I noticed that my Windows 10 Laptop was getting slower and crashing. I found out that this...: I went into Settings/System/About. Scroll down to Advance Settings. Under performance settings look at the size of the virtual memory. There is a low and a high figure. Mine was set at Low 16MB , High 1672 MB! In between was a suggested lower figure this was 1772MB! In other...
  5. my screen is crashing with a buzz sound

my screen is crashing with a buzz sound: i just got my new PC and the screen is crashing randomly with buzzz sound from the speakers i would be happy if i get the answer soon thank you in advance im attaching the DXDIAG spec report down for reference ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of...
  6. WatchDog Crash Blue Screen Of Death

WatchDog Crash Blue Screen Of Death: Windows 10 keeps crashing. I cannot read the minidump files. Can I post/upload them? The following is from the event viewer:Log Name: SystemSource: nvlddmkmDate: 8/1/2021 10:08:21 PMEvent ID: 14Task Category: NoneLevel: ErrorKeywords:...
  7. Windows 10 crashes while the PC is unattended, takes minutes to boot after restart and...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 crashes while the PC is unattended, takes minutes to boot after restart and...: A few days ago during a work break my PC crashed. When I got back to the device all screens were black but the fan ran full speed usually never happens while idle. I first waited a few minutes thinking it might run an automatic update and restarts by itself but it was stuck...
  8. Bluescreen crashes on Win10

Bluescreen crashes on Win10: I've had a series of blue screen crashes, with no discernible pattern: sometime typing, sometime gaming, sometimes browsing YouTube. Anytime of day or length of use. It's always a sudden stop followed by a forced auto-reboot, happen almost daily at this point, sometimes...
  9. Nvidia OpenGL Driver crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia OpenGL Driver crashing: Hello,I've been getting crashes constantly while playing games due to the Nvidia drivers crashing.I have tried many drivers using DDU but the crashes stayed. So, it is not a heating problem and not a driver issue.Any Help?Here are the Event Viewer error logs:1* The...
  10. PC Crashing + Blue screen

PC Crashing + Blue screen: Hello, Today I reinstalled windows 10 with a USB key. Many problems occurred but were solved it seems. However, there are many BSOD that appear randomly.On Sun 01/08/2021 18:05:15 your computer crashed or a problem was reportedcrash dump file:...