Windows 10: Crater Commander

Discus and support Crater Commander in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I recently got a good score of over 5100 points! But I'm worried that if I try another, my points will reset to a different score, for example,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dinoz_Gamer, Dec 2, 2021.

1. Crater Commander

So I recently got a good score of over 5100 points! But I'm worried that if I try another, my points will reset to a different score, for example, 4500. Is this true because I don't want to lose my chance.

:)

Dinoz_Gamer, Dec 2, 2021

2. Crater commander

Hey,

does anyne know if there is like a list of the winners of the rewards game crater

commander.

THANKS

MauryGuzman Solis, Dec 2, 2021
  3. NevinJay Win User
    Crater commander

Hey,

does anyne know if there is like a list of the winners of the rewards game crater commander.

THANKS

NevinJay, Dec 2, 2021
  4. Crater Commander

Crater commander

MauryGuzman Solis, Dec 2, 2021
Thema:

Crater Commander

1. Crater Commander - Similar Threads - Crater Commander

2. i cannot open command prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cannot open command prompt: I cannot open command prompt nor from W+R or just by start menu typing it shows errors and at that time the window explorer keep restarting, closing by itself and the start again suddenly disappear the open drive and can't uninstall programs or update when such issues once...
  3. i cannot open command prompt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cannot open command prompt: I cannot open command prompt nor from W+R or just by start menu typing it shows errors and at that time the window explorer keep restarting, closing by itself and the start again suddenly disappear the open drive and can't uninstall programs or update when such issues once...
  4. Microsoft Safety Scanner stopped my command prompt from flashing on start-ups, Did it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Safety Scanner stopped my command prompt from flashing on start-ups, Did it...: About a month ago, I noticed on my new and old laptops that command prompt would briefly flash open on some start-ups before closing immediately, However after trying some virus removal programs I found MSERT Microsoft Safety Scanner and decided to run it, Here's what...
  5. Microsoft Safety Scanner stopped my command prompt from flashing on start-ups, Did it...

Microsoft Safety Scanner stopped my command prompt from flashing on start-ups, Did it...: About a month ago, I noticed on my new and old laptops that command prompt would briefly flash open on some start-ups before closing immediately, However after trying some virus removal programs I found MSERT Microsoft Safety Scanner and decided to run it, Here's what...
  6. Why do I get "access denied" when I try to run commands from file through a batch script?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why do I get "access denied" when I try to run commands from file through a batch script?: I am trying to write a script that should run some commands from a file specifically commands for pg_dump and pg_restore, or backup and restore of Postgres database, but I am receiving an "access denied" output.The script looks like this:@echo offrem enters postgres directory...
  7. Why do I get "access denied" when I try to run commands from file through a batch script?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I get "access denied" when I try to run commands from file through a batch script?: I am trying to write a script that should run some commands from a file specifically commands for pg_dump and pg_restore, or backup and restore of Postgres database, but I am receiving an "access denied" output.The script looks like this:@echo offrem enters postgres directory...
  8. Why do I get "access denied" when I try to run commands from file through a batch script?

9. Crater Commander

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crater Commander: So I recently got a good score of over 5100 points! But I'm worried that if I try another, my points will reset to a different score, for example, 4500. Is this true because I don't want to lose my chance....
  10. System performance craters upon running Windows 10's Movies and TV app.

System performance craters upon running Windows 10's Movies and TV app.: MS's Movies and TV app causes an extreme system slow condition when run. It takes about 30 to 60 seconds for the slow down to begin, and then it becomes nearly impossible to do anything else. While this slow down occurs, the Task Manager shows that CPU usage is flat lined at...