Windows 10: Crater Commander

Discus and support Crater Commander in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I recently got a good score of over 5100 points! But I'm worried that if I try another, my points will reset to a different score, for example,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dinoz_Gamer, Dec 2, 2021.

1. Crater Commander

So I recently got a good score of over 5100 points! But I'm worried that if I try another, my points will reset to a different score, for example, 4500. Is this true because I don't want to lose my chance.

:)

Dinoz_Gamer, Dec 2, 2021

2. Crater commander

Hey,

does anyne know if there is like a list of the winners of the rewards game crater

commander.

THANKS

MauryGuzman Solis, Dec 2, 2021
  3. NevinJay Win User
    Crater commander

Hey,

does anyne know if there is like a list of the winners of the rewards game crater commander.

THANKS

NevinJay, Dec 2, 2021
  4. Crater Commander

Crater commander

MauryGuzman Solis, Dec 2, 2021
Thema:

Crater Commander

1. Crater Commander - Similar Threads - Crater Commander

2. Unexpected error while running CHKDSK command.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected error while running CHKDSK command.: Hi,I ran into an error, specifically An unspecified error occurred 6672732e637878 60f. while executing the CHKDSK command. Can someone tell me what is the error and how to fix it? The CHKDSK command doesn't seem to work....
  3. Unexpected error while running CHKDSK command.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unexpected error while running CHKDSK command.: Hi,I ran into an error, specifically An unspecified error occurred 6672732e637878 60f. while executing the CHKDSK command. Can someone tell me what is the error and how to fix it? The CHKDSK command doesn't seem to work....
  4. PRODUCT ISSUE: Power Apps Model-Driven Apps Error After Creating a New Command Button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PRODUCT ISSUE: Power Apps Model-Driven Apps Error After Creating a New Command Button: In the model-driven app designer, when I edit the command bar, add a new button and give it basic Power FX functionality and then save/publish the command bar I receive this error which comes up as a popup I'm unable to show a screenshot:The Component Library is still...
  5. PRODUCT ISSUE: Power Apps Model-Driven Apps Error After Creating a New Command Button

PRODUCT ISSUE: Power Apps Model-Driven Apps Error After Creating a New Command Button: In the model-driven app designer, when I edit the command bar, add a new button and give it basic Power FX functionality and then save/publish the command bar I receive this error which comes up as a popup I'm unable to show a screenshot:The Component Library is still...
  6. I can't open my search bar, and because of that I can't run as administrator on command...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't open my search bar, and because of that I can't run as administrator on command...: I'm trying to do this because my settings app continuously crash when I try to open it, and opening it through the search bar don't work neither, I was told to try the DSIM cleaning method, but I need admin/elevated commands to do so, which again I can't get it without the...
  7. I can't open my search bar, and because of that I can't run as administrator on command...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open my search bar, and because of that I can't run as administrator on command...: I'm trying to do this because my settings app continuously crash when I try to open it, and opening it through the search bar don't work neither, I was told to try the DSIM cleaning method, but I need admin/elevated commands to do so, which again I can't get it without the...
  8. I can't open my search bar, and because of that I can't run as administrator on command...

9. Crater Commander

Crater Commander: So I recently got a good score of over 5100 points! But I'm worried that if I try another, my points will reset to a different score, for example, 4500. Is this true because I don't want to lose my chance....
  10. System performance craters upon running Windows 10's Movies and TV app.

System performance craters upon running Windows 10's Movies and TV app.: MS's Movies and TV app causes an extreme system slow condition when run. It takes about 30 to 60 seconds for the slow down to begin, and then it becomes nearly impossible to do anything else. While this slow down occurs, the Task Manager shows that CPU usage is flat lined at...