Windows 10: Crawl could not be done

Discus and support Crawl could not be done in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Re enclosed. Any advice, please? Crawl could not be completed on content source. Internal error Microsoft Windows HTTP services. Error 0x80072ee4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KennethStarick, Apr 21, 2021.

1. Crawl could not be done

Re enclosed. Any advice, please?

Crawl could not be completed on content source. Internal error Microsoft Windows HTTP services. Error 0x80072ee4

:)

KennethStarick, Apr 21, 2021

2. One program crawling after Windows Creator Updates

My MRP /Enterprise software has slowed to a crawl immediately after the Windows 10 Creator Updates last week. Any suggestions?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

PamPaolucci, Apr 21, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    bingbot Series: Optimizing Crawl Frequency

Source: bingbot Series: Optimizing Crawl Frequency | Webmaster Blog

Brink, Apr 21, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Crawl could not be done

bingbot Series: Optimizing Crawl Frequency

Source: bingbot Series: Optimizing Crawl Frequency | Webmaster Blog

Brink, Apr 21, 2021
Thema:

Crawl could not be done

1. Crawl could not be done - Similar Threads - Crawl done

2. Windows Update slows to a crawl from 90% - 98% and fails to update, taking 15 minutes to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update slows to a crawl from 90% - 98% and fails to update, taking 15 minutes to...: Hello, For the past month, I have been dealing with an issue regarding KB5032189 where it would attempt to apply the update but ultimately fail. It always happens the same way, slow update from 0% to 30%, restart, speedy progress from 30% to 90%, total crawl from 90% to 98%...
  3. Windows Update slows to a crawl from 90% - 98% and fails to update, taking 15 minutes to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update slows to a crawl from 90% - 98% and fails to update, taking 15 minutes to...: Hello, For the past month, I have been dealing with an issue regarding KB5032189 where it would attempt to apply the update but ultimately fail. It always happens the same way, slow update from 0% to 30%, restart, speedy progress from 30% to 90%, total crawl from 90% to 98%...
  4. Windows Update slows to a crawl from 90% - 98% and fails to update, taking 15 minutes to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. October 2023 update has slowed my desktops to a crawl and has fan running contuously. Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    October 2023 update has slowed my desktops to a crawl and has fan running contuously. Help: Updated my home office and office desktops purchased last year and now they are unbelievably slow when typing there is at times a delay in the letters appearing and fan is running continuously and something seems to be spinning....
  6. October 2023 update has slowed my desktops to a crawl and has fan running contuously. Help

October 2023 update has slowed my desktops to a crawl and has fan running contuously. Help: Updated my home office and office desktops purchased last year and now they are unbelievably slow when typing there is at times a delay in the letters appearing and fan is running continuously and something seems to be spinning....
  7. October 2023 update has slowed my desktops to a crawl and has fan running contuously. Help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Green status bar crawling across file explorer menu address bar forever when trying to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Green status bar crawling across file explorer menu address bar forever when trying to...: Used to have no problem with opening up File Explorer and accessing photos on my Android phone. I hook up the phone, go into USB and File Transfer and my drive on the phone shows up in File Explorer. I go into DCIM/Camera and see my photos. However, now, the green status bar...
  9. Green status bar crawling across file explorer menu address bar forever when trying to...

Green status bar crawling across file explorer menu address bar forever when trying to...: Used to have no problem with opening up File Explorer and accessing photos on my Android phone. I hook up the phone, go into USB and File Transfer and my drive on the phone shows up in File Explorer. I go into DCIM/Camera and see my photos. However, now, the green status bar...
  10. Windows 10 laptop just slows to less than a crawl....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 laptop just slows to less than a crawl....: Hi - I hope someone can help.Recently, my Windows 10 laptop that was behaving perfectly all of a sudden slowed to an absolute crawl in that when re-starting the laptop it took over an hour to load windows and the few apps that load with it. This normally takes just a minute...