Windows 10: Crazy contrast

Discus and support Crazy contrast in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This is a simple, yet extremely annoying, problem I've been having. Every time I go from a full screen application like a game then tab out, my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by shadow999999, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Crazy contrast

This is a simple, yet extremely annoying, problem I've been having. Every time I go from a full screen application like a game then tab out, my contrast is immediately placed to default which is ridiculously low. After placing it back to what I have it at, sometimes when tabbing back into a game the contrast will reset to default again. I can't just have my monitors contrast up high with the contrast on my computer set to default as my monitors contrast is already almost set to max.
    This also randomly started happening one day, with no obvious trigger let alone subtle as event viewer hasn't even been picking up on the contrast being set to default.
    any help?

:)

shadow999999, Sep 13, 2015

2. Laptop computer (PC) and external monitor color?

How do I restore color to the factory settings on the Dell Pavilion laptop computer monitor and the external Dell monitor, using Windows 10? The contrast and color both went crazy after an update, enabling less color saturation in all gradients and less
    contrast than before. I feel like I need to add the 'high contrast' accessibility value to improve the visibility of my laptop pc display.

Thank you,

Leonette

LeonetteToone, Sep 13, 2015
  3. How to change the Microsoft Edge scrollbar color

Hi, yes this side scroll bar is unbelievably hard to detect through colour/contrast and almost impossible to catch due to width! Crazy! How did planners manage to come up with this as a part of progress?? Its simple things like this that mar the benefits.
    Please do something on an upgrade to improve this, Thanks.

SteveCowin, Sep 13, 2015
Thema:

Crazy contrast

1. Crazy contrast - Similar Threads - Crazy contrast

2. Since 4 days my laptops fans go crazy and then it force shutdownshappens only when gaming...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since 4 days my laptops fans go crazy and then it force shutdownshappens only when gaming...: Since 4 days my laptops fans go crazy and then it force shutdownshappens only when gamingMy guess would be it overheats cuz after i touch my laptop its very hot...
  3. Since 4 days my laptops fans go crazy and then it force shutdownshappens only when gaming...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Since 4 days my laptops fans go crazy and then it force shutdownshappens only when gaming...: Since 4 days my laptops fans go crazy and then it force shutdownshappens only when gamingMy guess would be it overheats cuz after i touch my laptop its very hot...
  4. Computer suddenly going crazy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer suddenly going crazy: My computer was perfectly fine yesterday as I used it for schoolwork and then turned it off as per usual but today when turning it on it has become a extremely slow, lagging and unresponsive to the point of taking 15 minutes to load my home screen and windows task bar. I’ve...
  5. Computer suddenly going crazy

Computer suddenly going crazy: My computer was perfectly fine yesterday as I used it for schoolwork and then turned it off as per usual but today when turning it on it has become a extremely slow, lagging and unresponsive to the point of taking 15 minutes to load my home screen and windows task bar. I’ve...
  6. my computer is going crazy during zoom meetings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer is going crazy during zoom meetings: hello, almost always during zoom meetings as a praticipant, though never tried as a host my screen goes black on the zoom app, and when i switch to any other tab the screen is very blurry. i cant see the zoom meeting and the screenshare because i cant be on the app screen....
  7. my computer is going crazy during zoom meetings

my computer is going crazy during zoom meetings: hello, almost always during zoom meetings as a praticipant, though never tried as a host my screen goes black on the zoom app, and when i switch to any other tab the screen is very blurry. i cant see the zoom meeting and the screenshare because i cant be on the app screen....
  8. my computer is going crazy during zoom meetings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Microsoft Weather app gobbles CPU and burns battrey like crazy 20-60% CPU usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Weather app gobbles CPU and burns battrey like crazy 20-60% CPU usage: So as title say. After change to new looks Weather app abuses CPU like there is no tomorrow. On older machine i can get up to 60-70% CPU usage with maxed out clock speed.On new 12 gen i get 20-30% use, again clock is up.It's a weather app. What exactly it doing there?I...
  10. Microsoft Weather app gobbles CPU and burns battrey like crazy 20-60% CPU usage

Microsoft Weather app gobbles CPU and burns battrey like crazy 20-60% CPU usage: So as title say. After change to new looks Weather app abuses CPU like there is no tomorrow. On older machine i can get up to 60-70% CPU usage with maxed out clock speed.On new 12 gen i get 20-30% use, again clock is up.It's a weather app. What exactly it doing there?I...