Windows 10: Crazy Cursor!

Discus and support Crazy Cursor! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am running Windows 10 on an ACER laptop. Frequently when I am typing text, the cursor randomly shows up earlier in the sentence I have keyed in.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Urin Luck, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Urin Luck Win User

Crazy Cursor!

I am running Windows 10 on an ACER laptop. Frequently when I am typing text, the cursor randomly shows up earlier in the sentence I have keyed in. This gets so annoying because it wastes a lot of time. I need to constantly keep an eye on my typing, and never take a break of a few seconds because that's when the cursor will relocate!!

Can anyone advise me what settings need to be changed to correct this?

Thx.

:)

Urin Luck, Dec 7, 2018
  2. deeneecy Win User

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Dec 7, 2018
  3. Cursor

Hi Peter,

Unstable mouse cursors can be caused by outdated drivers, dirt inside the mouse, and more. To make your cursor work properly again, we recommend that you refer to this

article
    which lists all troubleshooting steps suitable for mouse issues.

Update us if the steps in the article helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, Dec 7, 2018
  4. Arnie Est Win User

Crazy Cursor!

Is there a key to delete character ahead of the cursor?

Hello Stephen,

As of the moment, deleting the characters next to the cursor is unavailable. You can only delete characters by moving the cursor to the right side. You can always send a suggestion via Feedback Hub app so that it can be added or included on the next update.

To send a feedback on your phone, you can follow the steps below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback
      Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the
      add
      button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details of the feature you want to be added on Windows phone.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need more help, feel free to ask the Community.

Arnie Est, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

Crazy Cursor!

1. Crazy Cursor! - Similar Threads - Crazy Cursor

2. Since 4 days my laptops fans go crazy and then it force shutdownshappens only when gaming...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since 4 days my laptops fans go crazy and then it force shutdownshappens only when gaming...: Since 4 days my laptops fans go crazy and then it force shutdownshappens only when gamingMy guess would be it overheats cuz after i touch my laptop its very hot...
  3. Since 4 days my laptops fans go crazy and then it force shutdownshappens only when gaming...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Since 4 days my laptops fans go crazy and then it force shutdownshappens only when gaming...: Since 4 days my laptops fans go crazy and then it force shutdownshappens only when gamingMy guess would be it overheats cuz after i touch my laptop its very hot...
  4. Computer suddenly going crazy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer suddenly going crazy: My computer was perfectly fine yesterday as I used it for schoolwork and then turned it off as per usual but today when turning it on it has become a extremely slow, lagging and unresponsive to the point of taking 15 minutes to load my home screen and windows task bar. I’ve...
  5. Computer suddenly going crazy

Computer suddenly going crazy: My computer was perfectly fine yesterday as I used it for schoolwork and then turned it off as per usual but today when turning it on it has become a extremely slow, lagging and unresponsive to the point of taking 15 minutes to load my home screen and windows task bar. I’ve...
  6. my cursor goes crazy with the mouse or without. using win11 on dell laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my cursor goes crazy with the mouse or without. using win11 on dell laptop: how do i correct cursor problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cursor-goes-crazy-with-the-mouse-or-without/bff7eecd-1777-4577-8107-ea6802228908
  7. my cursor goes crazy with the mouse or without. using win11 on dell laptop

my cursor goes crazy with the mouse or without. using win11 on dell laptop: how do i correct cursor problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cursor-goes-crazy-with-the-mouse-or-without/bff7eecd-1777-4577-8107-ea6802228908
  8. Cursor goes Crazy All Over My Screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cursor goes Crazy All Over My Screen: why would my cursor bounce all around on my screen like it's trying to access apps/files, etc. It's happened a couple of times and it acts as if some"one" is trying to open or look at my files...
  9. My screen goes crazy by going in and out of full-screen mode and freezes my mouse cursor so...

in Windows 10 Customization
    My screen goes crazy by going in and out of full-screen mode and freezes my mouse cursor so...: Hi, I have had a trouble recently with my laptop and it is a problem where I either go onto the internet or go through my folders and my mouse cursor would freeze. When I am looking through my folders, the mouse cursor freezes. But when I go onto the internet, my laptop does...
  10. Cursor is going crazy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor is going crazy: My cursor is flying all over the screen and there is a ghost cicle on the edge that is pulsing. When i have shut fown its okay gor a little bit the starts up again...