Windows 10: Crazy fan

Discus and support Crazy fan in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi our office ladies computer booted and did something weird yesterday, then today we tried to boot it, got to the windows startup page, then black... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MichaelLord1, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Crazy fan

Hi our office ladies computer booted and did something weird yesterday, then today we tried to boot it, got to the windows startup page, then black screen and the fan revved up to the point where we thought it might blow.

Because it booted until the startup page, that means the hardware was not a problem but something with the windows package.

Please advise

:)

MichaelLord1, Mar 8, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 8, 2019
  3. fan speed

The fan of the laptop is always on, the graphical card updated!...the fan runs like a crazy!

My laptop model is : ASUS zeenbook3 ux430uq.

Ahmad Egbaria, Mar 8, 2019
  4. brianzion Win User

Crazy fan

Fans are speeding up like crazy help

Crazy fan [​IMG]

brianzion, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

Crazy fan

1. Crazy fan - Similar Threads - Crazy fan

2. Since 4 days my laptops fans go crazy and then it force shutdownshappens only when gaming...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since 4 days my laptops fans go crazy and then it force shutdownshappens only when gaming...: Since 4 days my laptops fans go crazy and then it force shutdownshappens only when gamingMy guess would be it overheats cuz after i touch my laptop its very hot...
  3. Since 4 days my laptops fans go crazy and then it force shutdownshappens only when gaming...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Since 4 days my laptops fans go crazy and then it force shutdownshappens only when gaming...: Since 4 days my laptops fans go crazy and then it force shutdownshappens only when gamingMy guess would be it overheats cuz after i touch my laptop its very hot...
  4. GPU fans spinning like crazy and monitors won't start when booting up my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU fans spinning like crazy and monitors won't start when booting up my pc: This is a repost from a previous post from last month. So, for well over a month or so I've experienced an issue that happens while I boot up my computer. On random days when I boot up my pc the gpu fans spins like a mad man and I only get black screens on all my monitors,...
  5. GPU fans spinning like crazy and monitors won't start when booting up my pc

GPU fans spinning like crazy and monitors won't start when booting up my pc: This is a repost from a previous post from last month. So, for well over a month or so I've experienced an issue that happens while I boot up my computer. On random days when I boot up my pc the gpu fans spins like a mad man and I only get black screens on all my monitors,...
  6. I turn on the LAPTOP and the fan starts spinning like crazy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I turn on the LAPTOP and the fan starts spinning like crazy: When i start my laptop, after 5 seconds the fan from the left side starts spinning very fast out of nowhere, is not slowly speed up, it speeds up instantly at max speed. The other one is working normally. never happened until now. I can say there is no cpu or anything high...
  7. I turn on the LAPTOP and the fan starts spinning like crazy

I turn on the LAPTOP and the fan starts spinning like crazy: When i start my laptop, after 5 seconds the fan from the left side starts spinning very fast out of nowhere, is not slowly speed up, it speeds up instantly at max speed. The other one is working normally. never happened until now. I can say there is no cpu or anything high...
  8. I turn on the LAPTOP and the fan starts spinning like crazy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. GPU fan spinning like crazy and monitors won't start when booting up my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU fan spinning like crazy and monitors won't start when booting up my pc: So, for the past few weeks now I've experienced an issue which is a little bit annoying. On random days when I boot up my pc the gpu fans spins like a mad man and I only get a black screen on all my monitors, which I would assume would be caused by some overheating issue with...
  10. GPU fan spinning like crazy and monitors won't start when booting up my pc

GPU fan spinning like crazy and monitors won't start when booting up my pc: So, for the past few weeks now I've experienced an issue which is a little bit annoying. On random days when I boot up my pc the gpu fans spins like a mad man and I only get a black screen on all my monitors, which I would assume would be caused by some overheating issue with...