Windows 10: Crazy Popup

Discus and support Crazy Popup in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, I just installed Windows 10. Now, every few seconds a popup occurs. At the very top it says:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dayDori, Aug 2, 2015.

1. dayDori Win User

Crazy Popup

Hello Everyone,
    I just installed Windows 10. Now, every few seconds a popup occurs. At the very top it says: C:/Users/XXXXX/AppData/Local/ArcadeTwistcat/VOTrx.exe
    It interferes with every site I go to by stopping typing, blocking what I am reading and just plain annoying. Please tell me how to stop this creature. Thank you.*Mad

:)

dayDori, Aug 2, 2015

2. Can you disable pop up blockers on the Lumia 920 IE 10 WP8?

don't buy any windows phone . The popup windows will drive you crazy

LYNDATYNER, Aug 2, 2015
  3. Can you disable pop up blockers on the Lumia 920 IE 10 WP8?

don't buy this phone.. Popups will drive you crazy and you can't remove them

LYNDATYNER, Aug 2, 2015
  4. YOU
    You Win User
Thema:

Crazy Popup

1. Crazy Popup - Similar Threads - Crazy Popup

2. Help . . Windows 10 upgrade and Error codes driving me crazy . . READ DETAILS FIRST PLEASE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help . . Windows 10 upgrade and Error codes driving me crazy . . READ DETAILS FIRST PLEASE: BEFORE SHOOTING A GENERIC MICROSOFT ANSWER TO ME . . .PLEASE READ THE DETAILS AND STEPS THAT I HAVE ALREADY DONE! Okay . . .So here is whats going on. I have the following system and os: OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.14393 Build 14393...
  3. Windows 10 crazy hidden CPU leak.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 crazy hidden CPU leak.: Hello guys! Hope for your help. I've installed brand new latest Windows 10x64 enterprise 1903 but I got some "crazy hidden CPU leak" issue. The main evidence of that black magic is visual in task manager where your actual CPU load is higher than your active processes consume...
  4. Mouse pointer goes crazy and task bar apps try to open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse pointer goes crazy and task bar apps try to open: I recently updated Windows 10. Since then my mouse pointer won't respond correctly. I can move it left to right but it fails to move up much past the height of the task bar. Some of the apps that are pinned to the task bar have also opened without me pressing any mouse...
  5. my windows 10 got crazy after 1903 update

my windows 10 got crazy after 1903 update: Hello windows 10 64bit build 18362 here all the bugs: *open new link in new tab in IE/EDGE not working. the tab is opening blank or trying to open the link. *randomly :the internet connection looking ok but cannot opening any website. *my antivirus software (comodo)...
  6. Crazy Registry Keys just won't Delete

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Crazy Registry Keys just won't Delete: So, I was doing some system clean up when i was attempting to run an old legacy game that has SecuRom on the disc. This is NOT the problem just describing how i got here. I was looking for the Registry Key for the game and i noticed a whole ****-ton of keys directly under...
  7. Windows went crazy after fresh install

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows went crazy after fresh install: This morning I did fresh install of windows 10 home. It looked perfectly normal after the install. I did NOT want to mess with it right then so I shut it down. Later I rebooted my PC and low behold something was crazy. Since I can not take a screenshot here is what I see by...
  8. Please explain this to me, lol - KB4497934 - crazy.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Please explain this to me, lol - KB4497934 - crazy.: Hi - On two of my W10 Pro test systems, I have been patiently awaiting the KB4497934 1809 update (precursor 1903) without result via WU. I checked my settings and while Feature updates are deferred for 10 days, Quality updates are not. Thought that KB4497934 was a Quality...
  9. Please explain this to me, lol - KB4497934 - crazy.

Please explain this to me, lol - KB4497934 - crazy.: Hi - On two of my W10 Pro test systems, I have been patiently awaiting the KB4497934 1809 update (precursor 1903) without result via WU. I checked my settings and while Feature updates are deferred for 10 days, Quality updates are not. Thought that KB4497934 was a Quality...
  10. Windows Hello not working anymore and i'm going crazy. Apr 19

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello not working anymore and i'm going crazy. Apr 19: Problem: Been using windows hello on my laptop for a year now (since I bought it). I recently got a new pair of glasses, as windows wouldn't recognize my face anymore I tried the improve recognition option. It failed to open the camera saying that I should check if it worked...