Windows 10: Crazy Popup

Discus and support Crazy Popup in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, I just installed Windows 10. Now, every few seconds a popup occurs. At the very top it says:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dayDori, Aug 2, 2015.

1. dayDori Win User

Crazy Popup

Hello Everyone,
    I just installed Windows 10. Now, every few seconds a popup occurs. At the very top it says: C:/Users/XXXXX/AppData/Local/ArcadeTwistcat/VOTrx.exe
    It interferes with every site I go to by stopping typing, blocking what I am reading and just plain annoying. Please tell me how to stop this creature. Thank you.*Mad

:)

dayDori, Aug 2, 2015

2. Can you disable pop up blockers on the Lumia 920 IE 10 WP8?

don't buy any windows phone . The popup windows will drive you crazy

LYNDATYNER, Aug 2, 2015
  3. Can you disable pop up blockers on the Lumia 920 IE 10 WP8?

don't buy this phone.. Popups will drive you crazy and you can't remove them

LYNDATYNER, Aug 2, 2015
  4. YOU
    You Win User
Thema:

Crazy Popup

1. Crazy Popup - Similar Threads - Crazy Popup

2. Since 4 days my laptops fans go crazy and then it force shutdownshappens only when gaming...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since 4 days my laptops fans go crazy and then it force shutdownshappens only when gaming...: Since 4 days my laptops fans go crazy and then it force shutdownshappens only when gamingMy guess would be it overheats cuz after i touch my laptop its very hot...
  3. Since 4 days my laptops fans go crazy and then it force shutdownshappens only when gaming...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Since 4 days my laptops fans go crazy and then it force shutdownshappens only when gaming...: Since 4 days my laptops fans go crazy and then it force shutdownshappens only when gamingMy guess would be it overheats cuz after i touch my laptop its very hot...
  4. Computer suddenly going crazy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer suddenly going crazy: My computer was perfectly fine yesterday as I used it for schoolwork and then turned it off as per usual but today when turning it on it has become a extremely slow, lagging and unresponsive to the point of taking 15 minutes to load my home screen and windows task bar. I’ve...
  5. Computer suddenly going crazy

Computer suddenly going crazy: My computer was perfectly fine yesterday as I used it for schoolwork and then turned it off as per usual but today when turning it on it has become a extremely slow, lagging and unresponsive to the point of taking 15 minutes to load my home screen and windows task bar. I’ve...
  6. my computer is going crazy during zoom meetings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer is going crazy during zoom meetings: hello, almost always during zoom meetings as a praticipant, though never tried as a host my screen goes black on the zoom app, and when i switch to any other tab the screen is very blurry. i cant see the zoom meeting and the screenshare because i cant be on the app screen....
  7. my computer is going crazy during zoom meetings

my computer is going crazy during zoom meetings: hello, almost always during zoom meetings as a praticipant, though never tried as a host my screen goes black on the zoom app, and when i switch to any other tab the screen is very blurry. i cant see the zoom meeting and the screenshare because i cant be on the app screen....
  8. my computer is going crazy during zoom meetings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Microsoft Weather app gobbles CPU and burns battrey like crazy 20-60% CPU usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Weather app gobbles CPU and burns battrey like crazy 20-60% CPU usage: So as title say. After change to new looks Weather app abuses CPU like there is no tomorrow. On older machine i can get up to 60-70% CPU usage with maxed out clock speed.On new 12 gen i get 20-30% use, again clock is up.It's a weather app. What exactly it doing there?I...
  10. Microsoft Weather app gobbles CPU and burns battrey like crazy 20-60% CPU usage

Microsoft Weather app gobbles CPU and burns battrey like crazy 20-60% CPU usage: So as title say. After change to new looks Weather app abuses CPU like there is no tomorrow. On older machine i can get up to 60-70% CPU usage with maxed out clock speed.On new 12 gen i get 20-30% use, again clock is up.It's a weather app. What exactly it doing there?I...