Windows 10: Crazy Popup

Discus and support Crazy Popup in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, I just installed Windows 10. Now, every few seconds a popup occurs. At the very top it says:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dayDori, Aug 2, 2015.

1. dayDori Win User

Crazy Popup

Hello Everyone,
    I just installed Windows 10. Now, every few seconds a popup occurs. At the very top it says: C:/Users/XXXXX/AppData/Local/ArcadeTwistcat/VOTrx.exe
    It interferes with every site I go to by stopping typing, blocking what I am reading and just plain annoying. Please tell me how to stop this creature. Thank you.*Mad

:)

dayDori, Aug 2, 2015

2. Can you disable pop up blockers on the Lumia 920 IE 10 WP8?

don't buy any windows phone . The popup windows will drive you crazy

LYNDATYNER, Aug 2, 2015
  3. Can you disable pop up blockers on the Lumia 920 IE 10 WP8?

don't buy this phone.. Popups will drive you crazy and you can't remove them

LYNDATYNER, Aug 2, 2015
  4. YOU
    You Win User
Thema:

Crazy Popup

1. Crazy Popup - Similar Threads - Crazy Popup

2. Windows Hello not working anymore and i'm going crazy. Apr 19

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello not working anymore and i'm going crazy. Apr 19: Problem: Been using windows hello on my laptop for a year now (since I bought it). I recently got a new pair of glasses, as windows wouldn't recognize my face anymore I tried the improve recognition option. It failed to open the camera saying that I should check if it worked...
  3. Crazy video display

in Windows 10 Support
    Crazy video display: I have reloaded the display driver and the video driver, yet the screen still looks like this (see attached) 128899
  4. AM I CRAZY!!! HACKER ATTACK VIA XBOX AND PRINTER

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    AM I CRAZY!!! HACKER ATTACK VIA XBOX AND PRINTER: I was recently hacked on all devices and phones. Well thought it was over, I had issues printing from my work laptop to my personal printer. I go into the devices and printers and tons of crap has been added. I do have 2 Xboxs in the house and think that is what the initial...
  5. Crazy fan

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crazy fan: Hi our office ladies computer booted and did something weird yesterday, then today we tried to boot it, got to the windows startup page, then black screen and the fan revved up to the point where we thought it might blow. Because it booted until the startup page, that means...
  6. Contra is stupid, why is my curser going crAZY

in Cortana
    Contra is stupid, why is my curser going crAZY: well, who is doing this? It has a mind of it's own! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contra-is-stupid-why-is-my-curser-going-crazy/ccb19428-3373-4193-82fe-3d32d8818f21"
  7. Flashing circles and crazy mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Flashing circles and crazy mouse: I keep getting flashing circles on the desktop, it seems to effect the mouse cant shut down when it happens, tried deleting chrome, still happening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flashing-circles-and-crazy-mouse/476a0a96-0fac-49dc-a281-06452f00271f
  8. These blue screens are driving me crazy

These blue screens are driving me crazy: Hello, I recently had I virus on my computer which I tried to get rid of 2 days straight. The virus started slowly deleting files and I was getting a whole lot oh adds and kept on giving my Blue screen errors, most of the errors were Memory management, so I completely reset...
  9. Crazy things happening

Crazy things happening: Since last update, My RCA tablet with keyboard is doing crazy things. It acts as tho someone else is on here with me and clicking all kinds of things that I am not clicking. Things are constantly poping up and have to fight to get control of mouse to remove all the things...
  10. Why is my PC auto-installing 2nd Mouse Driver - makes my mouse crazy !

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why is my PC auto-installing 2nd Mouse Driver - makes my mouse crazy !: After this most recent Win 10 Update - my USB mouse started going Crazzy - roaming/jumping around - opening apps on it's own - all sort of weird stuff ! I tracked it down to three Mouse Drivers in Device Manager - deleted all three - rebooted and auto installed fresh/one...