Windows 10: Crazy Radeon overlay in MCBE

Discus and support Crazy Radeon overlay in MCBE in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; im not sure if this is the right place to ask the question but just hear me out- i have a Radeon graphics card and it usually decides to **** out from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Syen[], Jun 6, 2020.

1. Syen[] Win User

Crazy Radeon overlay in MCBE

im not sure if this is the right place to ask the question but just hear me out-

i have a Radeon graphics card and it usually decides to **** out from time to time replacement coming soon. i JUST discovered this today and this usually never happens. when i close out of MCBE it no longer looks corrupt, am i missing something painfully obvious? i already tried updating the drivers and nothing has changed so far.

Crazy Radeon overlay in MCBE [​IMG]Crazy Radeon overlay in MCBE [​IMG]

:)

Syen[], Jun 6, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Radeon Overlay not displaying all options

Ok, I got a question. The options to hide the overlay are confusing. What are the steps to turn on the overlay in-game? Not interested in logging much at the moment. Is Alt-R part of turning it on/off?

Sasqui, Jun 6, 2020
  3. Radeon Overlay not displaying all options

The performance overlay works great in game and I'm impressed with the ReLive recording quality.

Crazy Radeon overlay in MCBE radeon-overlay-jpg.jpg

It's the Alt+R desktop panel overlay that isn't showing the correct (Performance and Chill) items still, which is a tad puzzling.

EDIT
    Scratch that!
    According to AMD's overview '
    Radeon Overlay In-Game menu provides two additional choices, which are:
    • Performance Monitoring
    • Radeon Chill
    So those two options only appear in-game. Apologies for leading people astray.

Splinterdog, Jun 6, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Crazy Radeon overlay in MCBE - Similar Threads - Crazy Radeon overlay

2. How to disable the Radeon Software Press ALT+R to open Overlay

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable the Radeon Software Press ALT+R to open Overlay: [ATTACH]AMD is going all guns blazing and trying to conquer the gaming realm. Therefore, it has introduced tons of new features to its Radeon Software. One of them is ALT+R to open Overlay. But many users are finding it annoying. That’s why we will be seeing how to disable...
  3. This is crazy . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    This is crazy . . .: I noticed there are no icons on my desktop? I have, a slideshow running. But, that's it? If I run, "quick access". I can see, everything. All, the files. All, the folders? When I click on, desktop. I see, all the icons. Just the way, they are. When there on, the desktop....
  4. PC Overlay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Overlay: This box showed up on my windows 10 gaming PC recently. I'm not sure why and I can not get it to go away! I've tried a few keyboard shortcuts and none of them worked. I've also restarted my PC multiple times and it's still there. How do I get it off the screen?? [ATTACH]...
  5. This is crazy . . .

This is crazy . . .: It's not happening, on this Forum. But it does happen on other screens. Example: Movies, Videos and Music. What, I'm talking about, is a small rectangular window, on the bottom, right side of my screen. It's running, all the time!. It shows commercials, and other things....
  6. MCBE WIN10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MCBE WIN10: My Minecraft has been stuck in beta for about 3 months now and I can't exit. I've unrolled from the program many times and did what the forums are telling me to do. But nothing is working and I just want to play normal Minecraft on my computer again....
  7. This is crazy . .

This is crazy . .: It's not happening, on this Forum. But it does happen on other screens. Example: Movies, Videos and Music. What, I'm talking about, is a small rectangular window, on the bottom, right side of my screen. It's running, all the time!. It shows commercials, and other things....
  8. Crazy , , ,

Crazy , , ,: I used to have black as the color of my taskbar . . . But, now it's white? I went to settings/color and picked a color, but there was no way to save it? So it stayed white. I would like to pick another color, for example . . . Black, Navy or whatever! I'll keep an eye on...
  9. Overlaying music

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Overlaying music: How do I overlay music in HD Movie Maker Pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/overlaying-music/414cfdfd-cb5e-4aa6-ba36-9078d88cff5f
  10. overlay

overlay: its actually two questions I just bought a new comp it cam with win 1o don't like it can I install 8 or 7 over it 2. I thought micro came out with a fix just to change windows 10 desk top back to the old style <Moved from Windows Insider forum>...