Windows 10: Crazy Report / Wrong Report

Discus and support Crazy Report / Wrong Report in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; well i finish format my PC i install drivers and programs and when i check command perform /report this appear [img] [img] is imposibility... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Yuniel, Jul 8, 2017.

1. Yuniel Win User

Crazy Report / Wrong Report

well i finish format my PC i install drivers and programs and when i check command

perform /report

this appear
    Crazy Report / Wrong Report [​IMG]

is imposibility beacuse before format this error / warning dont appear , and also i have literaly a monster PC i7 3930k
    16 GB ram ddr3
    SSD corsair GT 240 GB
    GTX 1070 FTW 2

how this report can told me this 5 warnings ? poor cpu , poor disk , poor momemory ram ???

this is wrong ? my windows installation is glitched do i need re format again ?
    thanks pls help me

:)

Yuniel, Jul 8, 2017
  2. AH_69 Win User

Reporting a player

I made a serious mistake. I reported the wrong gamertag (Crazy Dean 1987), but I meant to report LikMySlipknuts2's gamertag. Can you guys please lift the ban/suspension off Crazy Dean 1987?

AH_69, Jul 8, 2017
  3. BobM278 Win User
    Compatibility report wrong?

Thank you.

BobM278, Jul 8, 2017
  4. Yuniel Win User

UPDATE!!!!!

Well i thing , let me try to start by my self maintenance , beacuse never run in fresh installation windows and take alot mins but after finish the maintance then i restart my PC and re check again perform /report and then dont show now all my stuff hardware is poor , then now my question is why fix afther maintenance ? is beacuse the PC recognize my hardware is heatly ? and before no ?

Yuniel, Jul 8, 2017
  5. Mooly Win User
    Whenever I do a clean install I always run the Windows Assessment Tool. Just run this from an elevated command prompt.

Winsat formal -restart cleanWinsat formal -restart clean

It takes 3 or 4 minutes or so to run and I think fills in all the missing details. You get a full text report of the system afterwards detailing things like HDD performance, video performance and so on.

Mooly, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Crazy Report / Wrong Report - Similar Threads - Crazy Report Wrong

2. systeminfo reports wrong boot time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    systeminfo reports wrong boot time: systeminfo reports wrong boot time while fast startup is enabled. Is there any solution to this without disabling Fast startup feature. You can create virtual Ethernet and a virtual connection, so when you check it's status, the connection time is shown. From here we can find...
  3. Family Safety Reports in the wrong language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family Safety Reports in the wrong language: In my account settings both display and preferred languages are English. I receive the messages from Microsoft Family Safety in a language I do not know.How to fix it?Please help...
  4. Family Safety Reports in the wrong language

Family Safety Reports in the wrong language: In my account settings both display and preferred languages are English. I receive the messages from Microsoft Family Safety in a language I do not know.How to fix it?Please help...
  5. Reported storage wrong

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Reported storage wrong: My Windows 10 storage is in several ways inaccurate. When I go to my settings and look at my storage, it lists apps that are no longer installed and which even say they aren't installed when I click on them through this route, but they are still being counted as taking...
  6. Battery reporting wrong level

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery reporting wrong level: Split from this thread. Sounds like a plan! However, my laptop is ASUS UX430U Notebook. Would you happen to know the equivalent drivers "Quickset," "Power manager lite," and "Power manager services" of Dell on ASUS? I think this will help me a lot. Thank you! My...
  7. Cortana reports wrong location

in Cortana
    Cortana reports wrong location: Cortana has wrong address for me and I have been unable to change it. Does anyone have any idea how to do this? I have tried multiple suggestions none have worked. It is very frustrating to told that I am in a location 4000 miles away when in reality I am less than 10....
  8. Family Safety Reports in the wrong language

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family Safety Reports in the wrong language: Hi I am getting Family Safety reports in Arabic and I don't have Arabic set as the language in any of my preferences. I have checked for all possible places where a Language option is there and everywhere I only have English. I receive the weekly notifications in Arabic...
  9. Sound File Reports Wrong Information

Sound File Reports Wrong Information: Hi all I have a sound file that reports it's only 880k big and 13 seconds long. If I pay it in a media player, it's actually a few minutes. I also suspect it isn't actually 880k big as it's around 300kbps. I read VBR songs, if encoded incorrectly, use the first bits of...
  10. External drive reporting wrong capacity

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    External drive reporting wrong capacity: Hi All, We use a 1tb Western Digital USB3 external drive for a system backup on a desktop PC under windows 10. After formatting it's showing 931gb capacity. The Windows Image Backup file is approx 560gb. Problem is the drive is now saying there is only 79gb space...