Windows 10: Crazy things happening

Discus and support Crazy things happening in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since last update, My RCA tablet with keyboard is doing crazy things. It acts as tho someone else is on here with me and clicking all kinds of things... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tigertears, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Crazy things happening

Since last update, My RCA tablet with keyboard is doing crazy things. It acts as tho someone else is on here with me and clicking all kinds of things that I am not clicking. Things are constantly poping up and have to fight to get control of mouse to remove all the things it has clicked. Can anyone help?

:)

Tigertears, Jan 19, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 19, 2019
  3. IggSter Win User
    How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Jan 19, 2019
  4. Crazy things happening

Phenom 9850BE low voltage overclocking results!

well if your going to continue with overclocking, i suggest doing the baby steps thing heh. good luck with the overclocking

eidairaman1, Jan 19, 2019
Thema:

Crazy things happening

1. Crazy things happening - Similar Threads - Crazy things happening

2. Word 365 - crazy jump/scroll thing happening while I type

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Word 365 - crazy jump/scroll thing happening while I type: Ahoy all. This is a problem that was happening some before, but has gotten worse as of late. I've attached a short video of exactly what this problem looks like. As you can see, when I begin typing (or hitting backspace) in that cell in the table, Word randomly "flips" up...
  3. Weird thing happening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird thing happening: A while back I changed my mouse to an animated one, and since then I have been having this weird problem where over time my audio starts to have static in it and my cursor animation starts slowing down ,it is fixed with a restart but always comes back near end of the day, is...
  4. Wierd things are happening

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wierd things are happening: The color purple is intensified and most blue colors have a purple tint to it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wierd-things-are-happening/74e3bdae-5922-4bc8-9969-6d5a24da9ab5
  5. Weird thing happen

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird thing happen: I had windows screen, like when you freshly installed windows. Where is screen when you have to click continue and than write email to create microsoft account. I though perhaps i got updated to 2004. But no. Any idea why this showed up??? 161052
  6. Wierd Thing Started Happening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wierd Thing Started Happening: So Basically a few days ago this suddently started happening and i don'tknow why and can't pinpoint the exact source of the problem [ATTACH] it happens when i check properties when i try tosave or open a file that sorta of interactions...
  7. Weird thing happened this morning

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Weird thing happened this morning: A few months ago I upgraded my neighbor to Windows 10. I set up a local account with no password. Everything went well up until this morning, when she turned on her computer, it told her that her password had expired and she needed to make a new one. Looking at the screen, it...
  8. Weird thing happened this morning

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird thing happened this morning: A few months ago I upgraded my neighbor to Windows 10. I set up a local account with no password. Everything went well up until this morning, when she turned on her computer, it told her that her password had expired and she needed to make a new one. Looking at the screen, it...
  9. odd thing has happened

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    odd thing has happened: on a friend laptop a new keyboard language appeared and its unnecessary so when attempting removing it i went on the language setting but the language wasn't there she didn't installed it appeared after she was reading info site about India how to remove the language if...
  10. Weird things happening

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Weird things happening: Hello So yesterday i opened task manager to check something and the processes tab was empty + users. Today when i turned me pc on start menu wont open task manager still have same problem and i have not installed any updates or installed some programs + antivirus dont show...