Windows 10: Crazy , , ,

Discus and support Crazy , , , in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I used to have black as the color of my taskbar . . . But, now it's white? I went to settings/color and picked a color, but there was no way to save... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jerry_Dwyer, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Crazy , , ,

I used to have black as the color of my taskbar . . . But, now it's white? I went to settings/color and picked a color, but there

was no way to save it? So it stayed white. I would like to pick another color, for example . . . Black, Navy or whatever!

I'll keep an eye on this Forum . . . And Thanks for any help you can give me . . . Jerry in Kansas City, MO

:)

Jerry_Dwyer, Sep 21, 2019

2. AMD to Give 20 nm Optical Shrinks to Console SoCs First

Xbox 360 technical specifications - Wikipedia

Scroll down to list of revisions. Die shrinks are not consumer relevant with consoles. They bring no performance changes because consistency is the entire point of them. Unless you're batshit crazy Nintendo that is, then you get the "new 3DS" half step BS.

LAN_deRf_HA, Sep 21, 2019
  3. wleara Win User
    Windows 10 Start search no longer works

Many people are having this issue, and there's a lot of crazy suggestions out there. I've tried them all, and nothing worked until I did this:

• Delete the directory: C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy [REBOOT]
    • Run the following command from Powershell with Admin privileges: Add-AppxPackage -Register "C:\Windows\SystemApps\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\AppxManifest.xml" -DisableDevelopmentMode [REBOOT]

For Step 1, you'll have to boot to a WinPE drive, or maybe Safe Mode because the directory will be locked. But, if you do these two steps in this order it will fix the problem.

wleara, Sep 21, 2019
  4. Crazy , , ,

Computer randomly has black screen and restarts

Taco this could be software also. Before you get all crazy, do as Erocker suggested. Find out the error in the Event Viewer. Look for the faulting module and the error code itself. Also check the reliability monitor. At the bottom it will have "View all Error Reports". Post a screen of whats in there if anything.

This could be a simple as a bad driver install.

ALSO have you downloaded or installed anything lately? STAY OUT OF THE DAMN BIOS UNTIL WE KNOW THE ERROR! lol. I know you. Baby steps boy, baby steps.

TheMailMan78, Sep 21, 2019
Thema:

Crazy , , ,

1. Crazy , , , - Similar Threads - Crazy

2. Since 4 days my laptops fans go crazy and then it force shutdownshappens only when gaming...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since 4 days my laptops fans go crazy and then it force shutdownshappens only when gaming...: Since 4 days my laptops fans go crazy and then it force shutdownshappens only when gamingMy guess would be it overheats cuz after i touch my laptop its very hot...
  3. Since 4 days my laptops fans go crazy and then it force shutdownshappens only when gaming...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Since 4 days my laptops fans go crazy and then it force shutdownshappens only when gaming...: Since 4 days my laptops fans go crazy and then it force shutdownshappens only when gamingMy guess would be it overheats cuz after i touch my laptop its very hot...
  4. Computer suddenly going crazy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer suddenly going crazy: My computer was perfectly fine yesterday as I used it for schoolwork and then turned it off as per usual but today when turning it on it has become a extremely slow, lagging and unresponsive to the point of taking 15 minutes to load my home screen and windows task bar. I’ve...
  5. Computer suddenly going crazy

Computer suddenly going crazy: My computer was perfectly fine yesterday as I used it for schoolwork and then turned it off as per usual but today when turning it on it has become a extremely slow, lagging and unresponsive to the point of taking 15 minutes to load my home screen and windows task bar. I’ve...
  6. my computer is going crazy during zoom meetings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer is going crazy during zoom meetings: hello, almost always during zoom meetings as a praticipant, though never tried as a host my screen goes black on the zoom app, and when i switch to any other tab the screen is very blurry. i cant see the zoom meeting and the screenshare because i cant be on the app screen....
  7. my computer is going crazy during zoom meetings

my computer is going crazy during zoom meetings: hello, almost always during zoom meetings as a praticipant, though never tried as a host my screen goes black on the zoom app, and when i switch to any other tab the screen is very blurry. i cant see the zoom meeting and the screenshare because i cant be on the app screen....
  8. my computer is going crazy during zoom meetings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Microsoft Weather app gobbles CPU and burns battrey like crazy 20-60% CPU usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Weather app gobbles CPU and burns battrey like crazy 20-60% CPU usage: So as title say. After change to new looks Weather app abuses CPU like there is no tomorrow. On older machine i can get up to 60-70% CPU usage with maxed out clock speed.On new 12 gen i get 20-30% use, again clock is up.It's a weather app. What exactly it doing there?I...
  10. Microsoft Weather app gobbles CPU and burns battrey like crazy 20-60% CPU usage

Microsoft Weather app gobbles CPU and burns battrey like crazy 20-60% CPU usage: So as title say. After change to new looks Weather app abuses CPU like there is no tomorrow. On older machine i can get up to 60-70% CPU usage with maxed out clock speed.On new 12 gen i get 20-30% use, again clock is up.It's a weather app. What exactly it doing there?I...