Windows 10: Create a backup of Windows 10 and install Ubuntu

Discus and support Create a backup of Windows 10 and install Ubuntu in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 installed in my laptop. I would like to install Ubuntu OS by removing windows 10 from hard drive. But I would like to install the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Arka Bhowmick, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Create a backup of Windows 10 and install Ubuntu

I have Windows 10 installed in my laptop.

I would like to install Ubuntu OS by removing windows 10 from hard drive.

But I would like to install the Windows 10 in future. So I need to back up windows 10

How can I do it ?

:)

Arka Bhowmick, Dec 28, 2018
  2. Scrizz Win User

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Dec 28, 2018
  3. Creating Ubuntu from Windows for a Mac..Need Help !!!

I will create a CD for installing Ubuntu 10.10 32bits for an old 450mhz Mac G4 and wanna know if it will work if I create it with Windows 7 ? I will choose the opetion I would like to create to a CD and the other circle I will create by using Windows. But after creating with Windows will it be able to install in my Mac ? The mac original os X will rremain on a 40gigs hdd i will unplug it and replace with a 20gigs hdd to install ubuntu.

Thx

MohawkAngel, Dec 28, 2018
  4. Create a backup of Windows 10 and install Ubuntu

installing windows 10 backup and restore later

1. Backup Vista
    2. Upgrade Vista->Windows 7 -> Windows 10. Get activated.
    3. Backup Windows 10.
    4. Clean Install Windows 10. Make sure still activated
    5. Backup a fresh copy of Windows 10
    6. Restore

To perform step 4 i will need to have downloaded an iso and create a dvd or usb to boot from.....so will not this ISO be ok and the one you mention ?

reddwarf4ever, Dec 28, 2018
Thema:

Create a backup of Windows 10 and install Ubuntu

1. Create a backup of Windows 10 and install Ubuntu - Similar Threads - Create backup install

2. Remove Ubuntu and install Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Remove Ubuntu and install Windows 10: I have a Dell laptop that came with Windows 10, I have completely removed Windows 10 and installed Ubuntu. Now I would like to install Windows 10 back. I have created a bootable USB with Windows 10.However during the Windows installation setup, I cannot select a partition to...
  3. Creating Data Backup - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Creating Data Backup - Windows 10: I have an SDD (C-Drive) for running all my Windows 10 applications with a system restore setup. I do not keep much data on that, and I am not so concerned. However, I also have sub-drive (E-Drive) for data only and have 2 other drives (F&G Drive) of same size that I would...
  4. Windows 10 can't create backup?

Windows 10 can't create backup?: Hi, I want to have a full backup incase one day something goes wrong with the drivers or viruses etc etc... I only have the C drive... and I want to save my backup file to there, but the option doesn't appear. Do I need to create another drive to be able to do that?...
  5. Create backup (Windows 10)?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Create backup (Windows 10)?: For some time now, my PC (Windows10) has had enormous problems with booting and loading various programs. It can take 2 hours or more until Windows starts. So I made some virus scans and checked my hard disk (western digital) (HDD) with different tools. With all tools either...
  6. Create UBUNTU partition backup with WINDOWS 10pro to vdi Virtual Box

Create UBUNTU partition backup with WINDOWS 10pro to vdi Virtual Box: I have a pc machine with an ssd disk shared with Windows10pro/Ubuntu.(ext3) and dual boot. Windows10 is running and I dont have physical access to the pc, only remote Desktop. I need to create an Ubuntu partition image backup and convert to vdi Virtual Box. I've tried...
  7. create automatic backup in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    create automatic backup in windows 10: How can create automatic backup in windows 10 for my external hard drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-automatic-backup-in-windows-10/3ce556df-f2c3-4618-82dd-2479bfd68c45
  8. create backup windows 10

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    create backup windows 10: hi Is it enough to make image from windows location (c: ) Or is necessary to make image from 100 mb windows hidden drive in addition? i want to create an image from my laptop to recover windows when it's corrupt. Thank you 29672
  9. Create Bash on Ubuntu on Windows 10 shortcut

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create Bash on Ubuntu on Windows 10 shortcut: How to: Create Bash on Ubuntu on Windows 10 shortcut How to Create a Bash on Ubuntu on Windows 10 shortcut [img] Information Microsoft first made investments that improve cmd, PowerShell, and many other command-line tools and developer scenarios. Second Microsoft...
  10. Create Windows Backup in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create Windows Backup in Windows 10: How to: Create Windows Backup in Windows 10 How to Create a Windows Backup in Windows 10 [img] Information The Backup and Restore (Windows 7) feature (aka: Windows Backup) was originally included in Windows 7. It was deprecated in Windows 8 and removed in in Windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. install ubuntu backup windows

2. how to create a backup in windows 10 ubuntu download