Windows 10: Create a .bat or script file for the following actions.

Discus and support Create a .bat or script file for the following actions. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So I have a app called AltServer that occasionally "dies" and doesn't work with my phone. So a "fix" I "found" is to kill the old, the currently... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JasonHe54, Apr 4, 2021.

1. JasonHe54 Win User

Create a .bat or script file for the following actions.

So I have a app called AltServer that occasionally "dies" and doesn't work with my phone. So a "fix" I "found" is to kill the old, the currently running Altserver.exe and rerun Altserver.exe with administrator privileges. So, can anyone help me create a .bat file or some kind of a shortcut that can be placed on the desktop that can achieve this

:)

JasonHe54, Apr 4, 2021
  2. Lucasonas Win User

BAT file/Script to find and replace files

FordGT90Concept!!!

Your attachment is very close, it kept all the 5 numerals intact, but like you said: "it will rename them all from "#_Example_720p.zip" to "RAT_Example_#_24f_ONO.zip"...

Greetings, Streetfighter 2

I can't seem to get the BAT to work, but I'll still keep on trying.

Any other suggestions, or BAT scripts Streetfighter & FordGT90Concept?

Lucasonas, Apr 4, 2021
  3. BAT file/Script to find and replace files

Hey all....

Can someone help me make the BAT script in the 2nd post above to be able to use MORE than "1" file?
    As it currently is, you can only replace one particular file.

For example, I want in the command line to be able to write two files or more, and the script will find and replace all those 2 or more named files.
    Thanks much.

P.S.... Is there a GUI that does file searching and replacing?
    I've spent hours searching on the net, and the only thing I can find are "text" search/replace and this BAT command, not actual "file" replacing. I find this amazing. *Frown Create a .bat or script file for the following actions. :(

leeuniverse, Apr 4, 2021
  4. Lucasonas Win User

BAT file/Script to find and replace files

Hi, innovative thinkers! I am looking for a BAT file or script that takes random named zips, consisting of 5 random numerals in the name, and renames the zips identical to different .txt files with that same 5 numeral in the same folder.

Here is an example of what I mean:

BEFORE BAT

C:\Documents

45678_Example_720p.zip
    34284_Example_720p.zip
    67483_Example_720p.zip

RAT_Example_45678_24f_ONO.txt
    RAT_Example_34284_24f_ONO.txt
    RAT_Example_67483_24f_ONO.txt

AFTER BAT

C:\Documents

RAT_Example_45678_24f_ONO.zip
    RAT_Example_34284_24f_ONO.zip
    RAT_Example_67483_24f_ONO.zip

RAT_Example_45678_24f_ONO.txt
    RAT_Example_34284_24f_ONO.txt
    RAT_Example_67483_24f_ONO.txt

I would like the BAT to take only those matching 5 numerals as a reference.

Thanks

*Oh Well Create a .bat or script file for the following actions. :eek:hwell:

Lucasonas, Apr 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Create a .bat or script file for the following actions. - Similar Threads - Create bat script

2. Script for either a .bat file, or a CMD shell or Power Shell script, to automate running a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Script for either a .bat file, or a CMD shell or Power Shell script, to automate running a...: Windows 10Hello Is it possible to write a script for either a .bat file, or a CMD shell or Power Shell script, to automate running a single small .exe Snap2HTML.exe over and over again while stating the program parameters. I wish to use a small program called Snap2html...
  3. Script for either a .bat file, or a CMD shell or Power Shell script, to automate running a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Script for either a .bat file, or a CMD shell or Power Shell script, to automate running a...: Windows 10Hello Is it possible to write a script for either a .bat file, or a CMD shell or Power Shell script, to automate running a single small .exe Snap2HTML.exe over and over again while stating the program parameters. I wish to use a small program called Snap2html...
  4. Bat script to select a folder and update the path in a bat file

in Windows 10 Support
    Bat script to select a folder and update the path in a bat file: How do I combine this scripts? i want the highlighted folder path to been passed in to the script that's been generated (rensa_datafiler.bat) Its begins with you select a folder: @Echo off Title Folder Selection echo( Select folder . . . call:FolderSelection "%SourcePath%",...
  5. .bat script for killing specific Process ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    .bat script for killing specific Process ?: I need script that when i open script.bat file it automattically kills process items with specific name like kill web1.exe , text1.exe. without any user input. thanks. submitted by /u/Puzzled_Waltz326 [link] [comments]...
  6. Pass an argument from a .bat file to PowerShell script

in Windows 10 Support
    Pass an argument from a .bat file to PowerShell script: I have subscribed to a push notification service in order to be able to send push notifications to my phone. Here is the PowerShell script: Code: $uri = "https://api.pushover.net/1/messages.json" $parameters = @{ token = "token" user = "user" message = "Push Message" }...
  7. start line - end line to output file (BAT script)

in Windows 10 Support
    start line - end line to output file (BAT script): input.txt it is a text file with 10 lines in it one two three four five six seven eight nine ten i want to create a text file from line 3 to 7 it will be output.txt three four five six seven i want to know, how i can create a file that getting lines from another file...
  8. Create a bat script to unpair and pair back a bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Create a bat script to unpair and pair back a bluetooth device: Hello. I mangaed to get my joycons working on windows using a program, but everytime i want to use them i have to unpair and pair them back. Can someone send instructions on how to create a bat that does the job automatically? submitted by /u/Andrecidueye [link]...
  9. Creating a .bat for the QoS

in Windows 10 Customization
    Creating a .bat for the QoS: I want to create a .bat file that does this: Configuration > administrator templates > network > QoS Packet Scheduler > Limit reservable bandwidth > Enable > 0%  How can I do this? 149423
  10. Unable to associate extensions/file types with BAT scripts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to associate extensions/file types with BAT scripts: Using the assoc and ftype commands, I was always been able to associate certain extensions/filetypes with certain Batch scripts. But, this didn't appear to be be working in Windows 10. The following commands (run in a Admin command prompt) work fine in Windows 8.1 but not...