Windows 10: Create a bat script to unpair and pair back a bluetooth device

Discus and support Create a bat script to unpair and pair back a bluetooth device in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello. I mangaed to get my joycons working on windows using a program, but everytime i want to use them i have to unpair and pair them back. Can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Andrecidueye, Aug 29, 2020.

1. Create a bat script to unpair and pair back a bluetooth device

Hello. I mangaed to get my joycons working on windows using a program, but everytime i want to use them i have to unpair and pair them back. Can someone send instructions on how to create a bat that does the job automatically?

submitted by /u/Andrecidueye
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Andrecidueye, Aug 29, 2020

2. Bluetooth Devices Automatically Reinstall, and cannot be unpaired

The issue is; when I pair a device with my computer using Bluetooth I am no longer able to unpair, or even uninstall the device, as if i do, somehow windows will just automatically reinstall it even if it's not connected. This means that if i connect the device to something other than my computer, I can no longer re-pair it with my computer as it thinks that the device is still paired.

When I pair the device from the Bluetooth section of control panel, the device will disappear from the control panel Bluetooth menu, and the only way to see that the device is connected is by looking in device manager.
    Here is an image I have found of what the Bluetooth section of the control panel should look like with paired devices:

Create a bat script to unpair and pair back a bluetooth device [​IMG]

Now here is what mine looks like even though I have a number of devices connected:

Create a bat script to unpair and pair back a bluetooth device [​IMG]

Here's what I've Tried
    I have removed, and completely uninstalled all Bluetooth devices from the PC using device manager (even the hidden devices), and also uninstalled all Bluetooth applications from the control panel.
    After doing the previous steps, I reconnect the Bluetooth dongle (ASUS BT-400) and install the driver I downloaded from the Asus website. As soon as the driver for the device install, all of the previously paired (since time began) devices will install and windows will think they air all paired (again I can see this though the device manager).

I had this issue when I was on windows 8.1 and I have it again now. I did a clean install of windows 10, and the issue still persists even though I have tried two different Bluetooth adapters (to make sure one wan't faulty). How is Windows storing these devices to re-install even though they're not connected?

CyberPunked, Aug 29, 2020
  3. MarcinJ Win User
    Scripting connecting/disconnecting a paired Bluetooth device

Is there a way, through powershell, or any other tools to connect and disconnect a paired Bluetooth device? Basically press the Connect/Disconnect button in Bluetooth & other devices, except from command line of whatever sort (Powershell, bat using some command line tools, code in C#, C++, etc.):

Create a bat script to unpair and pair back a bluetooth device eFqCm.png

I found this answer but it involves unpairing and pairing again, which won't work because my headphones need to be in pairing mode to accept new pairing. I'd rather not simulate keypresses and mouse clicks via AutoIt or some other software like that.

MarcinJ, Aug 29, 2020
  4. Barman58 Win User

Create a bat script to unpair and pair back a bluetooth device

Pairing a phone to a car

One thing I would add ... There should be a list of paired devices on the phone, If so it would be best if you "UnPair" any devices listed on the phone as well as the phones shown on the Car. To Unpair a device from an Android Phone go to Settings, Bluetooth and there should be a list of paired devices - at the right of each paired device is a "Cog" icon click on this and click on the unpair option, repeat for any other unneeded devices.

Sometimes paired items get out of sync and both sides need to be removed to re-pair

Barman58, Aug 29, 2020
Thema:

Create a bat script to unpair and pair back a bluetooth device

1. Create a bat script to unpair and pair back a bluetooth device - Similar Threads - Create bat script

2. Can't unpair bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't unpair bluetooth device: Whenever I click the menu button on a bluetooth device in settings, the app becomes unresponsive. I'm on Windows 11 Dev Build. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-unpair-bluetooth-device/cdfaf869-427a-4823-ada0-49dde2af445a
  3. Can't unpair bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't unpair bluetooth device: Whenever I click the menu button on a bluetooth device in settings, the app becomes unresponsive. I'm on Windows 11 Dev Build. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-unpair-bluetooth-device/cdfaf869-427a-4823-ada0-49dde2af445a
  4. Paired airpods wont connect to bluetooth or unpair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paired airpods wont connect to bluetooth or unpair: My airpods are already paired to bluetooth but they won't connect. I tried to removing them but it didn't work. I tried turning bluetooth on and off and it didn't work. I ran the bluetooth trouble shooter and it said it was working fine. I also tried updating my bluetooth...
  5. Paired airpods wont connect to bluetooth or unpair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paired airpods wont connect to bluetooth or unpair: My airpods are already paired to bluetooth but they won't connect. I tried to removing them but it didn't work. I tried turning bluetooth on and off and it didn't work. I ran the bluetooth trouble shooter and it said it was working fine. I also tried updating my bluetooth...
  6. Create a .bat or script file for the following actions.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Create a .bat or script file for the following actions.: So I have a app called AltServer that occasionally "dies" and doesn't work with my phone. So a "fix" I "found" is to kill the old, the currently running Altserver.exe and rerun Altserver.exe with administrator privileges. So, can anyone help me create a .bat file or some kind...
  7. Unable to unpair bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to unpair bluetooth devices: Starting this thread to attempt to diagnose this issue. Bluetooth devices will not unpair, when this is attempted it says that the attempt failed. I've tried several other options as well including reinstalling bluetooth drivers, removing bluetooth devices from device...
  8. Bluetooth devices that have been unpaired can not be re-paired.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth devices that have been unpaired can not be re-paired.: In Windows 10 Pro I have observed that bluetooth devices that have been unpaired can not be re-paired. The bluetooth adapter has been completely reinstalled, and a different bluetooth adapter has been tried. The adapter was moved to a non-windows and a W7Pro machine and...
  9. How to Prevent Windows from Autoconnecting Paired Bluetooth Audio Device without Unpairing it?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to Prevent Windows from Autoconnecting Paired Bluetooth Audio Device without Unpairing it?: It's quite unacceptable to be interrupted when I listen to music via bluetooth earbuds connecting to my iPhone just because I opened the lid of my portable pc and it says "all your bluetooth devices must connect to me!" What the hell was Microsoft thinking and causing this...
  10. Bluetooth Devices will not Pair

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Devices will not Pair: Hi, Hopefully this is the correct Forum ! I have a Microsoft Mouse 5000 and Wedge keyboard (the early one that does not fold). Both have been working perfectly. Recently I paired them both successfully with a new Samsung tablet, but when I came to use them again on...