Windows 10: Create a distributable backup on dissimilar hardware

Discus and support Create a distributable backup on dissimilar hardware in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I have installed on VirtualBox a version of Windows 10 Professional with many utilities that I want to save on a medium and distribute on other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by myMoustache, Mar 22, 2021.

1. Create a distributable backup on dissimilar hardware

I have installed on VirtualBox a version of Windows 10 Professional with many utilities that I want to save on a medium and distribute on other computers with different hardware.
    I have already tried True Image and Snap Deploy and I must admit that they often work very well but when the computers are too modern or too old the restore process fails.
    Furthermore, going every time to retrieve the drivers of the new PC and add them to the machine is an inconvenient process in terms of time, often if there is no Windows 10 on the old hardware.
    I am looking for a solution that always works, 100%.
    I am reading here:
    DISM - Clone and Deploy using FFU Image
    Create a WinPE USB or ISO
    Before starting I would like to know if I am on the right path.
    Thank you in advance

:)

myMoustache, Mar 22, 2021

2. distribution lists

how do you create a distribution list using people similar to an Outlook distribution list

Jake Bentley, Mar 22, 2021
  3. mulo---01 Win User
    i am unable to creat my distribution list

hello,

i just bought a nokia 225 dual sim(RM 1011).but i am unable to create a distribution list.everyu time i go to messages and create messaging and i go into the options .it just shows CONTACTS and DISTRIBUTION LIST.but when i try to open DISTRIBUTION LIST it
    says "no distribution lists".

has anyone experienced such a problem?

thank you

mulo---01, Mar 22, 2021
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Create a distributable backup on dissimilar hardware

Creating a distribution list in Windows Mail 10

Hi Sylvia,

There is no option to create a distribution list in the Windows 10 Mail App, however, there is a work around by using the Mail App and People app. To do this, you can follow the steps in this

thread
    that was provided by RobWalz on July 7, 2016.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Mar 22, 2021
Thema:

Create a distributable backup on dissimilar hardware

1. Create a distributable backup on dissimilar hardware - Similar Threads - Create distributable backup

2. Distribution Groups

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Distribution Groups: Hi,Got Exchange 365,and distribution groups that are: On-premises & in cloudHow to clean distribution groups both type from deleted accounts, and disabled users?Thanks, Gil....
  3. Distribution Groups

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Distribution Groups: Hi,Got Exchange 365,and distribution groups that are: On-premises & in cloudHow to clean distribution groups both type from deleted accounts, and disabled users?Thanks, Gil....
  4. creating distribution lists in Windows 10 Mail

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    creating distribution lists in Windows 10 Mail: I was searching for help with creating email distribution lists in Windows 10 Mail, and what I was pointed to was a thread that was started in 2015 or 2016 --- I can't believe you haven't fixed this yet! Do you have a solution yet?...
  5. Create backup system image

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Create backup system image: Trying to back up my hard drive as a "system image". I see the option in the videos, but when I click on Settings, Backup, the "system image" option is not there. It just says "save these files" and lists a bunch of data files. How to create a system image? The Microsoft...
  6. Create a Backup Image 101

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Create a Backup Image 101: Greetings, My wifey has a laptop that was set up a very specific way to work with a very specific printer. We had to pay a guy over a hundred clams to make it work this way and (call me paranoid) but I think he made a point of not letting me see how he did it so that he...
  7. Failed to create backup

Failed to create backup: I am trying to create backup but at end Green progress bar turns into red and following message appears The backup failed New bad clusters were found on the source volume. Theses clusters were not backup (0x80780070) Using Windows 10 64 bits Dell optiplex 3040...
  8. Issue Creating Image Backups

Issue Creating Image Backups: I usually make an image backup after each Windows update. After the last update I'm unable to create one. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-creating-image-backups/da5a106b-1661-4cf1-aec0-3e4a41576951
  9. Distribute updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Distribute updates: Have a computer with three hard drives installed,all running Windows10 Pro. All the drives are controlled with a shutoff switch. So at any time you can chose a different drive to run, for example Husband,Wife,Son have there own drive. If husband does a windows update,is there...
  10. How does restore to dissimilar hardware work?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How does restore to dissimilar hardware work?: Say i have intel cpu and a nvidia gpu now which i do, And i want to replace everything Motherboard,CPU to AMD one, new RAM, and a AMD GPU. and i got a backup software which supports restore to dissimilar hardware. my question is this what happens? whats the process like?...