Windows 10: Create a Karaoke Bin file

Discus and support Create a Karaoke Bin file in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; *** Email address is removed for privacy *** What programs will create a bin or a cdg karaoke file to burn onto a disk? Or does any know of any... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by RaymondLaBerge, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Create a Karaoke Bin file

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

What programs will create a bin or a cdg karaoke file to burn onto a disk?

Or does any know of any that I can buy?

Please respond ASAP TYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

:)

RaymondLaBerge, Jul 9, 2020
  2. DaveM121 Win User

I want to make a bin file so I can burn it the play it as a karaoke file then put it in my RSQ and play it and see the lyrics and hear the music and sing alon with it

Hi Raymond

Windows does not have a built-in application fro creating Karaoke files . . .

Karaoke files are generally CDG files, check the website fro your RSQ to see if they provide software to create bin files in the preferred format for that device . . .

DaveM121, Jul 9, 2020
  3. Jan Del Win User
    recycle bin

Hi George,

To prevent your files from being deleted from the Recycle Bin, we suggest increasing the maximum file size your Recycle Bin can keep by following the steps below:

• Right click on the Recycle Bin icon.
    • Under the Settings for selected location, select Custom size.
    • Fill up the box for your allotted maximum file size for your Recycle Bin.
    Let us know if you need further assistance.

Jan Del, Jul 9, 2020
  4. Create a Karaoke Bin file

I want to make a bin file so I can burn it the play it as a karaoke file then put it in my RSQ and play it and see the lyrics and hear the music and sing alon with it

RaymondLaBerge1, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

Create a Karaoke Bin file

1. Create a Karaoke Bin file - Similar Threads - Create Karaoke Bin

2. Bin file related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bin file related: I recently notice a delivery optimization folder in my local disk I do not know where it came from and when I go in this folder there are some cache file and in cache there are different bin file which I cannot open with notepad or acrobat reader but when I try to open this...
  3. Bin file related

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bin file related: I recently notice a delivery optimization folder in my local disk I do not know where it came from and when I go in this folder there are some cache file and in cache there are different bin file which I cannot open with notepad or acrobat reader but when I try to open this...
  4. Extracting files from a BIN file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Extracting files from a BIN file: I am using a USB thumb drive to update a Samsung soundbar. The Samsung download is a zip file. I have to extract that and copy to the thumb drive. I can extract the zip file which becomes a BIN file. That is still a compressed file and the soundbar won't read that. How do I...
  5. how to install karaoke on media player

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to install karaoke on media player: how to load karaoke on media player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-karaoke-on-media-player/7c862e10-63cd-469a-9b9b-330b8e053fe8
  6. I want to make a bin file so I can burn it the play it as a karaoke file then put it in my...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I want to make a bin file so I can burn it the play it as a karaoke file then put it in my...: I want to make a bin file so I can burn it the play it as a karaoke file then put it in my RSQ and play it and see the lyrics and hear the music and sing alon with it...
  7. Karaoke CD+G Creator

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Karaoke CD+G Creator: does anyone have the program Karaoke CD+G Creator? Can you send me the link so I can get it Please? PLease *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I am a disabled Vietnam Vet Marine Corp Live A Beauford,N.C...
  8. Amazing Karaoke Not Launching

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Amazing Karaoke Not Launching: How do launch my installed Amazing Karaoke Windows smartphone app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amazing-karaoke-not-launching/b379b94d-be03-41b1-a576-9119e7aed685"
  9. .bin Files

.bin Files: Which programme do I use to open .bin and .info files?These two files are on a dash cam website to update the firmware but each one says Windows can`t open this file,find a programme to do this. 125785
  10. karaoke voice app and karaoke one appp

karaoke voice app and karaoke one appp: I have downloaded both of these and karaoke voice when I pick a song it shows downloading 100% and that is all it does for any song nothing comes up on karaoke one I have downloaded and done all it asks but when I log in with the details I gave it buffers for a while then...