Windows 10: Create a Network Profile for a new device in Windows

Discus and support Create a Network Profile for a new device in Windows in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I had a My Book external drive on my system and I moved. When I went to connect everything in my new location my Windows decided it no longer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by cringie wombat, Jul 7, 2019.

1. Create a Network Profile for a new device in Windows

I had a My Book external drive on my system and I moved. When I went to connect everything in my new location my Windows decided it no longer recognized the device and cannot find a Network Profile for it. How do I create a new profile in Windows for my external hard drive?

:)

cringie wombat, Jul 7, 2019

2. I can't create a New User Profile that is Not Corrupt! Please Help!

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing in creating the new user profile on your device. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

As a work around, I suggest you to enable the built-in administrator account, log-in with the admin account to create a new user profile and check if you are able to check. This will let us know if the issue persists with user account or the operating system.

Step 1: Follow the steps to enable Built-in admin account.

Enable Built-in administrator.

• Press Windows + X key together on your desktop screen.
    • Click on Command Prompt (admin) to open
      Command Prompt
    • Type the following command and hit Enter:
    • net user administrator /active: yes (Check for the spaces)
    4. Now log off from the current user and try to login to the administrator account that is enabled.  

Note: Please follow the same steps and type net user administrator /active: no to disable admin account after the troubleshooting is done. 

Step 2: Refer to the articles to create a test user account/ Microsoft account respectively.

For Local account: Create a local user account in Windows 10

For Microsoft account: Help with Microsoft account

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of creating new user profile for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 7, 2019
  3. Irit_k Win User
    Windows doesn't have a network profile for this device error

Hello,

I'm trying to stream my PC (Windows 10) to smart TV (Android 4.4).

In Settings menu I opened Devices -> Connected Devices -> Add a device.

My TV is shown in the list by when I choose it, I receive an error message:

Windows doesn't have a network profile for this device.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Irit

Irit_k, Jul 7, 2019
  4. Irit_k Win User

Create a Network Profile for a new device in Windows

Windows doesn't have a network profile for this device error

Hello Robert,

I'm not sure that you understood the problem:

I connected TV to the home network (Private network profile) and I'm trying to stream movies from my PC to it.

"Find other types of devices" is exactly the menu where I should add TV as a new device in order to be able stream to it with Windows Media Player.

The problem is that I cannot add it to the list of connected devices because when I choose TV from the list of available devices, I got the error message:

Windows doesn't have a network profile for this device.

I checked Private network profile definitions and didn't find anything suspicious.

Appreciate your help,

Irit

Irit_k, Jul 7, 2019
Thema:

Create a Network Profile for a new device in Windows

1. Create a Network Profile for a new device in Windows - Similar Threads - Create Network Profile

2. Profile possibly corrupt - Create New Profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Profile possibly corrupt - Create New Profile: The original issue - O365 web based Outlook. When attaching a file the file attachment doesn't complete before stalling and disappearing. These are small PDF, text files. No limits are being reached. Mailbox is at 27% full.Windows 10 ProIt is suspected that the profile is...
  3. Profile possibly corrupt - Create New Profile

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Profile possibly corrupt - Create New Profile: The original issue - O365 web based Outlook. When attaching a file the file attachment doesn't complete before stalling and disappearing. These are small PDF, text files. No limits are being reached. Mailbox is at 27% full.Windows 10 ProIt is suspected that the profile is...
  4. Profile possibly corrupt - Create New Profile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. wrong profile in new device

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    wrong profile in new device: I made a mistake in our new laptop. When I bought it the seller wants to ensure that it is working fine so we ended up setting the device and he puts his emails on it. It is working perfectly fine however the MS account thats on the device was his account. There is no...
  6. wrong profile in new device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wrong profile in new device: I made a mistake in our new laptop. When I bought it the seller wants to ensure that it is working fine so we ended up setting the device and he puts his emails on it. It is working perfectly fine however the MS account thats on the device was his account. There is no...
  7. wrong profile in new device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. User Service Profile Cannot be Loaded-New profile created

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    User Service Profile Cannot be Loaded-New profile created: My child is not able to login to his account, received the User Service profile cannot be loaded message. I have performed disk cleanup, restarted laptop numerous, ran in safety mode several times still received same result. Created a brand new profile for my child, restarted...
  9. Windows doesn’t have a network profile for this device

in Windows 10 News
    Windows doesn’t have a network profile for this device: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Some users have reported that while trying to connect Network devices, like printers and speakers, to their Windows systems, they encounter an error Windows doesn’t have a network profile for this device. This issue has been reported for non-network devices...
  10. Creating a new network with windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Creating a new network with windows 10: Hi, I have a new laptop and desktop I would like to network for file sharing, how do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/creating-a-new-network-with-windows-10/b176e52d-fed7-476b-9a30-812a514cc0fa