Windows 10: Create a Picture Folder Icon

Discus and support Create a Picture Folder Icon in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Guys, Any idea how to create a picture folder icon like this one here: [img] Regards, 119386 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by YanAndrew, Oct 8, 2018.

1. YanAndrew Win User

Create a Picture Folder Icon

Hi Guys,

Any idea how to create a picture folder icon like this one here:

Create a Picture Folder Icon [​IMG]

Regards,

:)

YanAndrew, Oct 8, 2018
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Photo Icons in the Picture Folders

Hi,

Misconfigured view settings is on of the usual reasons why it is not displaying the actual photo. We suggest checking the settings of your folder to make sure it show the icons, instead of the thumbnail. Kindly follow the steps below to check it:

• Open Picture folder.
    • Choose View tab at the top, then click the (Square icon) Options as shown on the picture below:
      Create a Picture Folder Icon acdc00f8-fb41-47d4-960e-166f8c7715e3.png
    • Click View tab, put a check mark on the box beside the
      Always show icons, never thumbnails. See picture below:

Create a Picture Folder Icon 25255605-64c1-4d21-92f9-f2dcf1a0791d.png
    • Close the folder, and check if you will be able to see the display picture for each icon.

Kindly update us with the outcome.

Mayra Aqu, Oct 8, 2018
  3. How to make a Uber Hidden Folder

• Make a new folder.
    • Change the icon to a blank icon. No icon should appear
    • Rename the folder to a blank by pressing "alt + 255." (NOTE: Press 255 on the numpad) No text should appear.
    • Your done! It is uber hidden. *Big Grin Create a Picture Folder Icon :D

PVTCaboose1337, Oct 8, 2018
  4. Mohan B P Win User

Picture User Folder vs Library Picture Folder / Add to User folder

Hi,

Form the issue description, I realize that you are trying to view your pictures in the default pictures library. To do so, you have to change the location of the folder that contains your pictures to the default pictures library folder.

To view your pictures in the default pictures library, I suggest you to follow the steps below.

• Right-click on the default Picture folder
      and click on Properties.

• Navigate to Location tab.

• Click on Move…. and select the folder that contains your pictures and click on
      Apply and then click on Ok.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further information on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Create a Picture Folder Icon - Similar Threads - Create Picture Folder

2. picture folders don't show actaual pictures on icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    picture folders don't show actaual pictures on icons: picture folders don't show actual pictures on icons but when I click on a picture it then shows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picture-folders-dont-show-actaual-pictures-on/2af69b69-a503-41d4-8a50-68e741fafe6e
  3. picture folders don't show actaual pictures on icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    picture folders don't show actaual pictures on icons: picture folders don't show actual pictures on icons but when I click on a picture it then shows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picture-folders-dont-show-actaual-pictures-on/2af69b69-a503-41d4-8a50-68e741fafe6e
  4. picture folders don't show actaual pictures on icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Create a new documents or pictures folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Create a new documents or pictures folder: Hi, I accidentally deleted documents and pictures folder from C:\Users\"My User"\I guess you can not just create a folder there and you have to do something with the registry, but I'm not sure what to do?I want the documents and pictures folder back :...
  6. Create a new documents or pictures folder

Create a new documents or pictures folder: Hi, I accidentally deleted documents and pictures folder from C:\Users\"My User"\I guess you can not just create a folder there and you have to do something with the registry, but I'm not sure what to do?I want the documents and pictures folder back :...
  7. Cannot create new folder under "Pictures" folder.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot create new folder under "Pictures" folder.: In the photos app, I am unable to create a new folder under Pictures in Windows 10. As soon as I click on "Create folder", it greys out, as does the "Import" button, and I can go no further. How do I fix this issue?...
  8. Cannot create new folder under "Pictures" folder.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot create new folder under "Pictures" folder.: In the photos app, I am unable to create a new folder under Pictures in Windows 10. As soon as I click on "Create folder", it greys out, as does the "Import" button, and I can go no further. How do I fix this issue?...
  9. Cannot create new folder under "Pictures" folder.

10. Pictures folder automatically created

in Windows 10 Support
    Pictures folder automatically created: Hello, I decided to use a subdirectory of my login to store my personal files, which include my own picture and video folders. Windows separately created its own pictures folder in this subdirectory, plus a 'shortcut-like' reference to it in 'This PC'. I can delete that...