Windows 10: Create a shortcut to increase/reduce brightness

Discus and support Create a shortcut to increase/reduce brightness in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello there, I recently bought an external keyboard to my laptop and I would really like to create a shortcut in which I could be able to increase or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by naza-m, Mar 11, 2021.

1. naza-m Win User

Create a shortcut to increase/reduce brightness

Hello there,

I recently bought an external keyboard to my laptop and I would really like to create a shortcut in which I could be able to increase or decrease the brightness on screen. The native laptop's keyboard has two keys in which I can easily perform this action, nevertheless in this new keyboard although I can customize some keys, I couldn't be able to find any command or something like that which do the same to assign to these specials keys.

Hope you can help me.

Sincerely

Naz

:)

naza-m, Mar 11, 2021

2. Increase And Decrease of Brightness

Good day, I bought a laptop by the name of Avatar, and I noticed that I can't increase or reduce the brightness, what do you suggest I do?

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures]

Tolulope Akinrinade, Mar 11, 2021
  3. Increase And Decrease of Brightness

Hi,

There are several possible reasons why you cannot modify the brightness of your device. It could be a software conflict or a hardware issue. For us to better assist you, we'd like to ask you a few questions:

• Did you encounter any error messages when increasing or reducing the brightness of your laptop?
    • Did the issue occur right after you bought the laptop?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device before the problem started?
    • When did the issue begin?

We'll wait for your response.

Ronalene Mat, Mar 11, 2021
  4. Create a shortcut to increase/reduce brightness

reduce brightness on windows 10

Hi all,

I cannot find any way to simply reduce the brightness of my screen for example from 50% to 25%. I can only increase to 100% then 0% and then 25%.

WOW I feel lucky that to reduce the sound level I don't have to put at max before being able to reduce.

sorry for the bad joke but is there any tricks to simply reduce brightness? thanks in advance

what a nice display name, Mar 11, 2021
Thema:

Create a shortcut to increase/reduce brightness

1. Create a shortcut to increase/reduce brightness - Similar Threads - Create shortcut increase

2. Increase Windows 11 Brightness

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Increase Windows 11 Brightness: I am currently using Windows 11 and was wondering if there is any way to increase the screen brightness beyond the maximum 100% limit. Could you please advise if there are any native apps, software settings, or third-party applications available that would allow me to enhance...
  3. Increase Windows 11 Brightness

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Increase Windows 11 Brightness: I am currently using Windows 11 and was wondering if there is any way to increase the screen brightness beyond the maximum 100% limit. Could you please advise if there are any native apps, software settings, or third-party applications available that would allow me to enhance...
  4. Brightness increases to maximum.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brightness increases to maximum.: My eyes are sensitive to light, so I work with my Dell laptop at minimum brightness.But as I switch on my dell laptop every morning, 5 out of 10 times, while the laptop is booting, the brightness gets suddenly to maximum 0 to 100% by itself. Immediately after the booting is...
  5. Brightness increases to maximum.

Brightness increases to maximum.: My eyes are sensitive to light, so I work with my Dell laptop at minimum brightness.But as I switch on my dell laptop every morning, 5 out of 10 times, while the laptop is booting, the brightness gets suddenly to maximum 0 to 100% by itself. Immediately after the booting is...
  6. How to reduce brightness?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reduce brightness?: I already set brightness of screen to a minimum for win 7, but I still feel too bright, is there any other feature to reduce brightness of screen further?Does anyone have any suggestions?Thanks in advance...
  7. How to reduce brightness?

How to reduce brightness?: I already set brightness of screen to a minimum for win 7, but I still feel too bright, is there any other feature to reduce brightness of screen further?Does anyone have any suggestions?Thanks in advance...
  8. How to reduce brightness of monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to reduce brightness of monitor: How to change monitor brightness https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reduce-brightness-of-monitor/c667b165-a570-4827-bb7e-fc15e1302748
  9. Increase Volumed W Reduced Sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Increase Volumed W Reduced Sound: Hi y'all I am wondering how I can increase the volume of my headphones without having too much sound come out of it to the public. submitted by /u/TrapBae2000 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g2d3ww/increase_volumed_w_reduced_sound/
  10. Desktop brightness does not reduce

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop brightness does not reduce: After I updated my windows to windows 10, the desktop has been extremely bright. Even when i try to reduce the brightness, it does not reduce. I have tried all I can, inclluding reducing it with the device manager. Please help, because i can barely read from my laptop. thanks...