Windows 10: create a single shortcut to multiple computers

Discus and support create a single shortcut to multiple computers in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have shared folders on multiple pc's all win10. I want to create a single shortcut to update files on all the pc's simultaneously. So far using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by davegoldman1, Sep 11, 2020.

1. create a single shortcut to multiple computers

I have shared folders on multiple pc's all win10. I want to create a single shortcut to update files on all the pc's simultaneously. So far using networks drives or shared folders, I still have to update each pc separately, one after the other. Thanks

:)

davegoldman1, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

create a single shortcut to multiple computers

1. create a single shortcut to multiple computers - Similar Threads - create single shortcut

2. How can I create shortcuts, single or multiple?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I create shortcuts, single or multiple?: In previous iterations, it was: go to a folder, select one or more files or shortcuts, press Ctrl-C, go to the new folder, press Shift-Ctrl-V. Is that correct? Does that sequence still work? The instructions I have found for Windows 11 suggest a more complicated sequence....
  3. How can I create shortcuts, single or multiple?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I create shortcuts, single or multiple?: In previous iterations, it was: go to a folder, select one or more files or shortcuts, press Ctrl-C, go to the new folder, press Shift-Ctrl-V. Is that correct? Does that sequence still work? The instructions I have found for Windows 11 suggest a more complicated sequence....
  4. Create A Shortcut

in Windows 10 Customization
    Create A Shortcut: I would like to create a shortcut that would be placed on my desktop. I have logged onto a webpage and want to create a shortcut. How do I do that? Thanks for any help with this,...
  5. Create A Shortcut

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Create A Shortcut: I would like to create a shortcut that would be placed on my desktop. I have logged onto a webpage and want to create a shortcut. How do I do that? Thanks for any help with this,...
  6. Create multiple shortcuts at once

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Create multiple shortcuts at once: I have many thousands of image files. Many of which need to be in several different folders for organisation. Rather than copy these and clog up my storage I have chosen to use shortcuts in any extra folders a file may need to appear in. My issue is this is an insanely timely...
  7. Create multiple shortcuts at once

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Create multiple shortcuts at once: I have many thousands of image files. Many of which need to be in several different folders for organisation. Rather than copy these and clog up my storage I have chosen to use shortcuts in any extra folders a file may need to appear in. My issue is this is an insanely timely...
  8. Single Product Key, Multiple Computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Single Product Key, Multiple Computer: I have bought a laptop that comes with windows 10 home activated and is thinking to build a desktop for my son for basic school work. Can I link my Microsoft account with my laptop and use the same activation on the desktop? Or will Microsoft deactivate my laptop once I use...
  9. create shortcuts

in Windows 10 Customization
    create shortcuts: How do I create a shortcut easily as was done in earlier programs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-shortcuts/31eee41e-7dfe-4726-bff4-c5ea4af40c28
  10. Create a Shortcut to shut down the computer.

in Windows 10 Support
    Create a Shortcut to shut down the computer.: Win 10 version 1809 I would like to create a shortcut to shutdown the computer and have created one following the instructions in How to Create A Shutdown Shortcut on Windows 10 Desktop but I can't make it work. Nothing happens when I double click the shortcut's icon. Will...