Windows 10: create a system repair disc for windows 10 home?

Discus and support create a system repair disc for windows 10 home? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how do i make a system repair disc for windows 10 home?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DBRAIN8876, Feb 8, 2019.

1. create a system repair disc for windows 10 home?

how do i make a system repair disc for windows 10 home?

:)

DBRAIN8876, Feb 8, 2019

2. cannot create repair disc

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with creating system repair disc. I will certainly help you with the issue.

To understand the issue better, I would like to know please check if the CD/DVD drive is detecting in Device manager and check for yellow color exclamation mark next to it?

This issue could occur if the media is corrupted, hence you need to replace the media which you are using as some of the media may cause this type of issues while burning. Try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the
    issue.

Step 1.

In the search bar, type recdisc.exe and hit
    Enter.

Step 2.

• Now press Windows key + X and click
      Control Panel (All Items view), and click on the
      Backup and Restore
      icon.
    • Now click on the Create a System recovery disc link in the left blue pane.
    • Insert a blank CD or DVD into your CD/DVD drive and click on the Create disc button.
    NOTE: If you are prompted to insert a Windows installation disc, it means that the files needed to create the system repair disc cannot be found on your
    computer. Insert a Windows 10 installation disc.

• It will now start creating the System Repair Disc
    NOTE: If any Auto Play window pops up, just close it.

• When it's finished, click on the Close button.
    • Click on OK.
    • Now remove the remove and label your new Windows 10 System Repair Disc from the CD/DVD drive.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Ankit Rajput, Feb 8, 2019
  3. Unable to create System Repair Disc with some files missing on Windows 10

Hi Duncan,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about creating a repair disc on your computer. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message of this issue?
    • How exactly are you trying to create System Repair Disc?

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the SFC scan as System File Checker utility in Windows allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. If a
    Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected.

Refer: Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article about creating a recovery drive and check if it helps.

Create a recovery drive

For more information refer:
    Recovery options in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue and with the required information. We will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 8, 2019
  4. AtiSzerer Win User

create a system repair disc for windows 10 home?

System repair disc could not be created (0xC0AA301)

Hello,

Trying to make a System repair disc but I receive this error "System repair disc could not be created (0xC0AA301).

Any suggestion?

Thank you.

AtiSzerer, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

create a system repair disc for windows 10 home?

1. create a system repair disc for windows 10 home? - Similar Threads - create system repair

2. create a system repair disc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    create a system repair disc: can I use a Western Digital "My Passport" external drive to create a system repair disc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-a-system-repair-disc/6268ec5f-3709-4848-b439-b7ada8590127
  3. create a system repair disc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    create a system repair disc: can I use a Western Digital "My Passport" external drive to create a system repair disc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-a-system-repair-disc/6268ec5f-3709-4848-b439-b7ada8590127
  4. create a system repair disc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to Create System Repair Disc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Create System Repair Disc: I formatted a dvd+rw but 'Create a system repair disc' keeps telling me the disc is not blank.Even though Explorer is showing it is blank.I don't get it,James...
  6. Unable to Create System Repair Disc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Create System Repair Disc: I formatted a dvd+rw but 'Create a system repair disc' keeps telling me the disc is not blank.Even though Explorer is showing it is blank.I don't get it,James...
  7. EXCESSIVE TIME TO CREATE A SYSTEM REPAIR DISC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    EXCESSIVE TIME TO CREATE A SYSTEM REPAIR DISC: HARDWARE: NEW SURFACE PRO 6. 8 GB RAM 256GB HD. NEW 64 GB SANDISC USB 3 FLASH DRIVE SOFTWARE: WIN 10 AS INSTALLED (UPDATES APPLIED). PROBLEM: The "Create a system repair disc" app has been running for 6 HOURS. (ON SCREEN TEXT : "Creating the recovery drive" "Copying the...
  8. Creating a system repair disc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Creating a system repair disc: I have deleted all files from a disc and then formatted it. However, when I try to create a system repair idsc, I get an error message that the disc is not blank and I must use a blank disc to create a system repair disc. why doesn't the format create a useable disc?...
  9. Creat A System Repair Disc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Creat A System Repair Disc: in Windows 10 Home for Recovery OS I tried Creat A System Repair Disc. I insert a blank DVD 16X speed and creat but it is not supported so which burning speed of DVD can Use....
  10. Create System Repair Disc in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create System Repair Disc in Windows 10: How to: Create System Repair Disc in Windows 10 How to Create a System Repair Disc in Windows 10 [img] Information A system repair disc can be used to boot your computer. It also contains Windows system recovery tools that can help you recover Windows from a serious...