Windows 10: Create a video that finishes on last scene and doesn't go to black screen

Discus and support Create a video that finishes on last scene and doesn't go to black screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I am trying to create a video using the video editor in the Photos App but when I export it plays in Windows Media Player and reverts to a black... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by David Newsome 10099653, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Create a video that finishes on last scene and doesn't go to black screen

Hi I am trying to create a video using the video editor in the Photos App but when I export it plays in Windows Media Player and reverts to a black screen once finished. I would like to end on the last scene from the video. Any suggestions?

:)

David Newsome 10099653, Mar 30, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Create a video that finishes on last scene and doesn't go to black screen [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 30, 2020
  3. camera Carl Zeiss 12MP Nokia N8 doesn´t work

Hi Guys!!! I have a Problem with Nokia N8, the camera doesn´t work, I can open the camera software and runs fine, but does not display picture (black screen), it doesn´t displays imagen in video rec mode too, if I select second camera it works well. I've
    seen that Carl Zeiss camera lens does not open when I take a picture or rec video, can this be a problem in the firmware?

I bought Nokia N8 two weeks ago, and I didn´t do any test of camera until today, My big mistake!!! :smileymad:

cdelgado67, Mar 30, 2020
  4. Create a video that finishes on last scene and doesn't go to black screen

Asus tramsformer book T100TAF Windows 10 camera doesn`t work

On Asus tramsformer book T100TAF doesn`t work camera. It shows only a black screen.

Diana Leonova, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

Create a video that finishes on last scene and doesn't go to black screen

1. Create a video that finishes on last scene and doesn't go to black screen - Similar Threads - Create video finishes

2. Factory reset results in black screen and doesn't finish

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Factory reset results in black screen and doesn't finish: I'm trying do a factory reset on an Alienware PC that I got a while ago. Whenever I hit reset, it takes about 30 minutes to finish loading, and then my computer goes into a black screen. The PC is still on, as my mouse still lights up and the logo on the PC does as well, but...
  3. frames on video playback scramble in dark scenes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    frames on video playback scramble in dark scenes: due to my previous question, i am having an issue with my frames during video playback as they scramble in dark areas or dark scenes of the video, this has never happened before, i would like some information or solution to solve this problem?, thanks!...
  4. Black screen after last updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen after last updates: Good Evening, I have a HP laptop purchased in 2017 with Windows 10 and Office 2016. I ran the most recent updates. My laptop now has a black screen. I can hear the laptop fan and components starting up. I did several hard shutdowns, and the reboot still had a black...
  5. Screen Keeps Going Black!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Keeps Going Black!: Whenever I get on my computer, the screen would go black then back to normal, this would repeat forever basically. I'm not sure how to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-keeps-going-black/29843711-87ae-48cc-8963-d392e2dc6114
  6. Videos go black when charging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Videos go black when charging: Hi Microsoft Community, i have a problem. When ever my charger is connected to my Inspirion 13 7000 series core i3 7th gen, videos only play audio and a black screen. however, when i press the start button in the bottom left corner the screen goes back to normal, but returns...
  7. screen going black with no signal mid gaming or mistream in video

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    screen going black with no signal mid gaming or mistream in video: I'm having an issue in windows 10 (does not happen on manjaro my screen goes black and it says on my moniter no imput I am using my latest graphics drivers all my drivers are up to date it happens mid gaming/watching videos (youtube/vlc) this does not happen on manjaro...
  8. Cortana Connected Home Scenes and Rules are not working; cannot create Rule or Scene

in Cortana
    Cortana Connected Home Scenes and Rules are not working; cannot create Rule or Scene: Cortana got updated and added "Rules" and "Scenes" under Connected Home section of the Notebook. Really cool, however both sections are not working - the "Create a scene" button does nothing and there is no button to create a Rule....
  9. my screen blacks out when playing a video after last update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my screen blacks out when playing a video after last update: after the latest update my screen goes black whenever i try to play a video (youtube, amazon prime, netflix, etc). my screensaver is set to 5 minutes, but the moment where the full screen/volume/settings icons on the video fade away the entire screen goes black. the screen...
  10. Cortana Connected Home Scenes and Rules are not working; cannot create Rule or Scene

in Cortana
    Cortana Connected Home Scenes and Rules are not working; cannot create Rule or Scene: Cortana got updated and added "Rules" and "Scenes" under Connected Home section of the Notebook. Really cool, however both sections are not working - the "Create a scene" button does nothing and there is no button to create a Rule. The Support page for Cortana's Connected...