Windows 10: Create a windows Active Directory

Discus and support Create a windows Active Directory in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, i want to use Domain.GetCurrentDomain() method in a .net project, and i have windows 10. So can i create an active directory in my windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by samirkarim2, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Create a windows Active Directory

Hi,

i want to use Domain.GetCurrentDomain() method in a .net project, and i have windows 10.

So can i create an active directory in my windows without using Windows Server?

:)

samirkarim2, Jan 16, 2019

2. Microsoft Windows, server active directory

Does anyone know of a good "crash course" for learning the basics for Windows and server active directory?

I haven't done a whole lot of research on this yet however I figured I would ask the community first...............*Laugh :laugh: Yea I know, I am being lazy.

stinger608, Jan 16, 2019
  3. Directory Size Utility

Change Log v1.6

• Resoved an issue where selecting "Detail" from the "View" drop down would cause duplicates.
    • New "Peek" feature!
      • Selecting something in the Directory column in the Directory view (Left window) while holding "z" will peek into that directory!
      • Double clicking the Directory column in the directory view(Left window) while holding "z" will add the folder.
    • New color coded feature in both Size columns for Detailed view.
    • Exporting to Excel will now Export both Folder (left) and File (right) window. In the excel file the Folder, and File window will be on different sheets.
    • Add a feature to export to older excel 97-2003 (.xls) from the file/export drop down window.
    Download HERE!

Don't forget to enter to win this game bundle! here Drawing is this Friday!

Mindweaver, Jan 16, 2019
  4. DianeMV Win User

Create a windows Active Directory

Create new Directory for application

I NEED TO CREATE A NEW DIRECTORY FOR THE PROGRAM TO BE DOWNLOADED INTO, I CAN DO WHAT

YOUR ANSWER SUGGESTS AFTER I HAVE CREATED THE NEW DIRECTORY, MY QUESTION IS HOW DO I CREATE THE NEW DIRECTORY?

DianeMV, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

Create a windows Active Directory

1. Create a windows Active Directory - Similar Threads - Create Active Directory

2. Duplicate User Profiles Created - Active Directory and local users

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Duplicate User Profiles Created - Active Directory and local users: Good day all,I have been finding multiple devices doing the same thing. But the problems that are reported are all different. Even different machines Desktop, or Laptop. All are showing the issue of multiple user profiles with the same name only differentiate by the ending...
  3. Active directory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Active directory: We have a little bit problematic here. We are seeing names in our active directory. There are some computer names that we cant track so we need to configure and remove it in our directory. How can we remove it if we can see those names?...
  4. Active directory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Active directory: We have a little bit problematic here. We are seeing names in our active directory. There are some computer names that we cant track so we need to configure and remove it in our directory. How can we remove it if we can see those names?...
  5. Active directory

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Directory automatically created

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Directory automatically created: This issue was bugging me for years. I'm using Windows 11. I save my online receipts in a directory and to help keep track I stored them in a folder called "moved" after I move them to my backup drive. Sometimes to make it easier to enter into my financial software, I would...
  7. Directory automatically created

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Directory automatically created: This issue was bugging me for years. I'm using Windows 11. I save my online receipts in a directory and to help keep track I stored them in a folder called "moved" after I move them to my backup drive. Sometimes to make it easier to enter into my financial software, I would...
  8. Unable to create the synchronization service account for Azure Active Directory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to create the synchronization service account for Azure Active Directory: I am receiving above mentioned error after retrying several times while configuring azure ad connect. I used azure global admin account .but can't find proper solution yet....
  9. Couldn't create a new attribute in Active Directory Schema

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Couldn't create a new attribute in Active Directory Schema: Hello everyone, Firstly, I created a new attribute it was OK. Then I defunced and removed from classes. Restarted Active Directory Domain Services. Then I wanted recreate the same attribute but I couldn't do it. It tells me: An attemp was made to add an object to the...
  10. active directory

in Windows 10 Customization
    active directory: hello anyone is there software that will allow win 10 pro to become a domain controller or something similar to active directory. thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/active-directory/3eeeb3fe-2fbe-4a86-aa64-41f9948c631c