Windows 10: Create a windows Active Directory

Discus and support Create a windows Active Directory in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, i want to use Domain.GetCurrentDomain() method in a .net project, and i have windows 10. So can i create an active directory in my windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by samirkarim2, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Create a windows Active Directory

Hi,

i want to use Domain.GetCurrentDomain() method in a .net project, and i have windows 10.

So can i create an active directory in my windows without using Windows Server?

:)

samirkarim2, Jan 16, 2019

2. Microsoft Windows, server active directory

Does anyone know of a good "crash course" for learning the basics for Windows and server active directory?

I haven't done a whole lot of research on this yet however I figured I would ask the community first...............*Laugh :laugh: Yea I know, I am being lazy.

stinger608, Jan 16, 2019
  3. Directory Size Utility

Change Log v1.6

• Resoved an issue where selecting "Detail" from the "View" drop down would cause duplicates.
    • New "Peek" feature!
      • Selecting something in the Directory column in the Directory view (Left window) while holding "z" will peek into that directory!
      • Double clicking the Directory column in the directory view(Left window) while holding "z" will add the folder.
    • New color coded feature in both Size columns for Detailed view.
    • Exporting to Excel will now Export both Folder (left) and File (right) window. In the excel file the Folder, and File window will be on different sheets.
    • Add a feature to export to older excel 97-2003 (.xls) from the file/export drop down window.
    Download HERE!

Don't forget to enter to win this game bundle! here Drawing is this Friday!

Mindweaver, Jan 16, 2019
  4. DianeMV Win User

Create a windows Active Directory

Create new Directory for application

I NEED TO CREATE A NEW DIRECTORY FOR THE PROGRAM TO BE DOWNLOADED INTO, I CAN DO WHAT

YOUR ANSWER SUGGESTS AFTER I HAVE CREATED THE NEW DIRECTORY, MY QUESTION IS HOW DO I CREATE THE NEW DIRECTORY?

DianeMV, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

Create a windows Active Directory

1. Create a windows Active Directory - Similar Threads - Create Active Directory

2. Activar Active Directory

in Windows 10 Customization
    Activar Active Directory: Hola Equipo buen dia, me podrían apoyar para la configuración de AD en mi equipo con Win 10 versión 1903, ya que me ha sido imposible hacerlo ya intente varias formas pero ninguna funciona. ejemplo al momento de instalar WindowsTH-RSAT_WS_1803-x64.msu, supuestamente se...
  3. ACTIVE DIRECTORY, suggestion

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ACTIVE DIRECTORY, suggestion: Hello, I would say about Active directory. To make work easier for System Administrator I want to suggest that new person when get job, the HR from his computer and in HR application about this person data. And will work synchronized with Active Directory, automatic added on...
  4. Failed to create an installation directory

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Failed to create an installation directory: I have downloaded windows 10 1903 update and can see that I have in settings- about , but i am getting the above message. All seems to be working ok. Do i need to do anything to resolve this? thanks ....
  5. Windows Hello using active directory

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello using active directory: I need to enable Windows Hello on my domain joined PC, through active directory, knowing that my PC is Dell 3576 which runs Windows 10 Pro V16299 and my active directory is running Windows server 2012. What group polices should I make, what i should do on the PC? I need...
  6. How to Create a Folder Directory

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Create a Folder Directory: How can I create a list of folders, sub-folders, and files within those folders? Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-a-folder-directory/700f4fd1-c2fb-470a-ae0a-ea23e770efe6"
  7. Active Directory Domain Services and Lightweight Directory Tools on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Active Directory Domain Services and Lightweight Directory Tools on windows 10: where can I get it I don't have it on my laptop ? Active Directory Domain Services and Lightweight Directory Tools on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/active-directory-domain-services-and-lightweight/1d1906ad-4006-4ad8-b30d-634acf15c410
  8. active directory

active directory: hello anyone is there software that will allow win 10 pro to become a domain controller or something similar to active directory. thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/active-directory/3eeeb3fe-2fbe-4a86-aa64-41f9948c631c
  9. Active Directory Users and Computers

Active Directory Users and Computers: I have my Windows 10 display language and input keyboard language set to Swedish. I work with Windows Directory Services alot and I want the display language of Active Directory to be different than my Windows Display Language. I want to set it to English. I have tried...
  10. Windows updates removing Active Directory

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows updates removing Active Directory: Hi, I'm working with our domain - and every time that there is an update from windows 10 it's remove the dsa.msc command ( Active Directory Users and Computers ) so i need to reinstall it. I think it's connected to the "build" upgrades but i just want you to fix it so it...