Windows 10: Create Admin account without Admin privileges

Discus and support Create Admin account without Admin privileges in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I purchased a laptop from my high school because i need it for homework at home as a personal computer but i cant do much with the laptop because i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Neon639, Dec 14, 2020.

1. Create Admin account without Admin privileges

I purchased a laptop from my high school because i need it for homework at home as a personal computer but i cant do much with the laptop because i dont have access to the administrator account, i checked and there is no administrator account on it, it hasnt been disabled though so i think IT may have just deleted the admin account. Im not that familiar with windows as i am with linux so i dont know what to do in a situation like this. The internet hasnt been that helpful with creating an admin accout. I would just use cmd normally for this but i am not an admin so i dont have the privileges to create or modify accounts. I cant just reinstall windows as the system has all the software i need that the school payed for but i cant go on with an admin account as all the restrictions from when the school used the computer are still there, certain applications and most games are blocked. Anyway does anyone know how i can make an admin account with an average user?

submitted by /u/Neon639
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Neon639, Dec 14, 2020
  2. DAC
    DaC Win User

Virtual Machine on a flash Drive without admin privileges

so... no go for vpc without admin privileges ?

3. Virtual Machine on a flash Drive without admin privileges

you get admin privileges, or you don't run VPC.

Chris

aximbigfan, Dec 14, 2020
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Create Admin account without Admin privileges

defragmentation denies my admin privilege

Hi Billy,

To further assist you, kindly check if your credentials is set to
    Admin. To set your credentials
    to Admin, please follow the steps:

• Go to
      Control Panel.

• Choose
      User Accounts.

• Click on
      Change your Account type.

If the issue persists, we suggest you to create a
    local Account and set it to Administrator. To create a local account, please click this
    link and set it as Admin. Use the local account to run the Defragmentation.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Dec 14, 2020
Thema:

Create Admin account without Admin privileges

1. Create Admin account without Admin privileges - Similar Threads - Create Admin account

2. How to enable administrator account without admin privileges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable administrator account without admin privileges: Hi, I changed my administrator account password and removed my standard user account from administrators group. However I didn't know that administrator account was disabled and now I have no admin privileges. When I try to open something as admin, the UAC shows but there is...
  3. How to enable administrator account without admin privileges

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to enable administrator account without admin privileges: Hi, I changed my administrator account password and removed my standard user account from administrators group. However I didn't know that administrator account was disabled and now I have no admin privileges. When I try to open something as admin, the UAC shows but there is...
  4. How to enable administrator account without admin privileges

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Admin account but no admin privileges-Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Admin account but no admin privileges-Windows 10: i have a brand new machine. no internet access this is by design. i set up an admin account and a user account following the usual general instructions. I want to check to see if I have UEFI in order to set user restrictions, but the machine says I don't have admin privileges...
  6. Run a program without admin privileges from admin account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Run a program without admin privileges from admin account: Okay, I found a thread with this same question, but he was using Windows Server, and so was told this forum was for home users. I am a home user, running Windows 10 Pro, but I have the exact same problem. I cannot run OneDrive.exe, as it says to not run it as an admin. Run...
  7. Admin account with reduced privileges

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Admin account with reduced privileges: Hi, Is it possible to have an admin account where the admin cannot remove another admin and cannot add or remove accounts? This is for Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-account-with-reduced-privileges/122f7149-67b6-44b7-bd98-3fc7c126fa88
  8. admin privileges

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    admin privileges: Hi, Even since I bought my PC, I noticed that whenever I needed to make a change in setting I received a message saying I was not the administrator. In order to run CDM to try to make a change, it tell me that the operation requires elevation (run as administrator) Why is...
  9. Multiple admin accounts privileges

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Multiple admin accounts privileges: Hi, Can i have 2 admin accounts in windows 10 and win server 2016 where i can develop the following scenario 1. The admins cannot change the password of each other's. 2. The admins can only view their own folders? Is their a doc illustrating this? Thanks....
  10. No Admin privileges.

in Windows 10 Support
    No Admin privileges.: I purchased a new Alienware computer 2 weeks ago and a couple days ago I noticed I couldn't access my Pictures folder. I also noticed I couldn't do any Admin tasks. I can't open task manager, Open any exe. files and when I right click on C drive I get Access is denied. I...