Windows 10: create administrator account windows 10 home

Discus and support create administrator account windows 10 home in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; create administrator account... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by deanpjohnson, Sep 12, 2018.

1. create administrator account windows 10 home

create administrator account

:)

deanpjohnson, Sep 12, 2018
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown create administrator account windows 10 home :(

Zakin, Sep 12, 2018
  3. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, Sep 12, 2018
  4. Mohan B P Win User

create administrator account windows 10 home

Windows 10 is reading every Administrator account I have or create as a Built in Admin.

Hi,

I realize that you are facing the issue with Built-in Administrator account. Let me assist you.

To assist you better, I like to know what you mean by “reading every Administrator account I have or create as a Built in Admin”.

As per the description, I suggest you to create a new user account and then convert it into administrator account and check if it helps.

As an initial step of troubleshooting, disable the built-in administrator by following the below steps;

• Press Windows
      key + X key and select Command Prompt.

• Type net user administrator /active:no
      and press Enter key.
    Follow the link below to create a new user account.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-set-up-accounts

Follow the steps below to change the new user account to administrator account.

• Press Windows Key + R key.
    • Type netplwiz and press Enter key.
    • Click on the account that you have to give administrator privileges.
    • Click on Properties and then click on Group Membership tab.
    • Now select Administrator option and click on Apply and
      Ok.
    • Restart the system and check if the issue is resolved.
    Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us with the updated status of the issue for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Sep 12, 2018
Thema:

create administrator account windows 10 home

1. create administrator account windows 10 home - Similar Threads - create administrator account

2. create administrator account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    create administrator account: I had only one administrator account and I switched it's type to local. now I want to restore my administrator account, but anything I want to do there were asking me for administrator use but don't give me any option to enter any credentials of administrator.Now, How can I...
  3. create administrator account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    create administrator account: I had only one administrator account and I switched it's type to local. now I want to restore my administrator account, but anything I want to do there were asking me for administrator use but don't give me any option to enter any credentials of administrator.Now, How can I...
  4. Create multiple administrator accounts in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Create multiple administrator accounts in windows 10: Hello, I want to create 2 admin accounts with different profile. Example: The first user will use the screen resolution at 720p. The second user will use the screen resolution at 1080p. Each administrator account will have a different screen resolution setting in windows. Is...
  5. Create multiple administrator accounts in windows 10

Create multiple administrator accounts in windows 10: Hello, I want to create 2 admin accounts with different profile. Example: The first user will use the screen resolution at 720p. The second user will use the screen resolution at 1080p. Each administrator account will have a different screen resolution setting in windows. Is...
  6. Create multiple administrator accounts in windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Create a Windows 11 administrator account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Create a Windows 11 administrator account: I have one account that I log into. I find that it is not an administrator account. In Settings > Accounts I do not have the line/box that permits the creation of family or other accounts. How do I make myself the adminstrator of my computer? Right now programs that want to...
  8. Create a Windows 11 administrator account

Create a Windows 11 administrator account: I have one account that I log into. I find that it is not an administrator account. In Settings > Accounts I do not have the line/box that permits the creation of family or other accounts. How do I make myself the adminstrator of my computer? Right now programs that want to...
  9. Windows 10 Home Administrator account issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Home Administrator account issues: I have a Windows 10 Home version installed on my HP laptop. Suddenly, the administrator does not allow to install or uninstall any software. I tried to locate the admin account in user account in settings but there is no option for that. I tried various steps to...
  10. Creating Administrator Account issues

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Creating Administrator Account issues: I added an Administrator account and set the User account to Standard. The standard account required the administrator password to perform some system changes, which is what I expected. When I logged into the administrator account I was unable to see the user account data on...