Windows 10: Create backup (Windows 10)?

Discus and support Create backup (Windows 10)? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; For some time now, my PC (Windows10) has had enormous problems with booting and loading various programs. It can take 2 hours or more until Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Frdavid05, Jun 27, 2020 at 4:55 AM.

1. Frdavid05 Win User

Create backup (Windows 10)?

For some time now, my PC (Windows10) has had enormous problems with booting and loading various programs. It can take 2 hours or more until Windows starts. So I made some virus scans and checked my hard disk (western digital) (HDD) with different tools. With all tools either the scan was aborted, or errors were displayed. With the command /sfc scannow I was also shown damaged files that could not be repaired. Now I want to save a backup of the most important data on an external hard disk or SSD and completely reinstall Windows 10. But now I have the worry to load the damaged files on the external hard disk. Does anyone know how I can fiddle and delete the damaged files, or does anyone know of other solutions? PS: My desktop PC is already several years old... (5-7 years)

TIA

:)

Thema:

Create backup (Windows 10)?

1. Create backup (Windows 10)? - Similar Threads - Create backup

2. Created a FileHistory back-up folder from my old laptop. Want to restore that backup on a...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Created a FileHistory back-up folder from my old laptop. Want to restore that backup on a...: I made a backup of my old laptop using the standard backup option on an external drive. The files are all stored in a folder called FileHistory => [user name] => [the device name]. When I was choosing a file history drive, the external drive did show up but the File History...
  3. How do I create a backup?

How do I create a backup?: I’m a Mac guy who got my first windows pc for the first time since windows 7. Im about to wipe my drive and install Arch Linux instead but first I wanna back up my stuff. On mac it’s really simply, you plug in any hard drive and open time machine and with one click literally...
  4. Create UBUNTU partition backup with WINDOWS 10pro to vdi Virtual Box

Create UBUNTU partition backup with WINDOWS 10pro to vdi Virtual Box: I have a pc machine with an ssd disk shared with Windows10pro/Ubuntu.(ext3) and dual boot. Windows10 is running and I dont have physical access to the pc, only remote Desktop. I need to create an Ubuntu partition image backup and convert to vdi Virtual Box. I've tried...
  5. How to create a universal backup ?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How to create a universal backup ?: Hi, I want to create a universal backup so that I can restore Windows 10 on any machine with a different hardware. I have heard that apparently Windows 10 is better with hardware changes now in comparison to Windows 7 where system would either bluescreen or be stuck in a...
  6. Unable to create a system image backup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to create a system image backup: I just updated my Windows 10 version to the May update today after the new update showed up in my windows updates. After installing the new Windows 10 May update I tried to make a system image of my hard drive onto my external 1TB external hard drive but I keep getting an...
  7. Microsoft Updates Messed Up My Laptop, Unable to Uninstall, Create Recovery Drive, Backup...

Microsoft Updates Messed Up My Laptop, Unable to Uninstall, Create Recovery Drive, Backup...: June 14, 2020 8:36am Update Plugged in my Passport Ultra 4 TB hard drive to back up my files and now my laptop does not find the hard drive that is plugged into it. I have used this hard drive regularly prior to Microsofts updates being installed yesterday, and my laptop...
  8. Creating a symbolic link on Windows 10 for iTunes iPhone backup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Creating a symbolic link on Windows 10 for iTunes iPhone backup: Hello all, I have a question that I have been having a hard time finding an answer for by just searching the web. I am trying to create an mklink for my iTunes backup directory so that I can store my iPhone backups on my much larger HDD d: drive rather than my SSD c: drive....
  9. Procedure to create a new backup with Windows 7 in Windows 10

Procedure to create a new backup with Windows 7 in Windows 10: When I use the Windows 7 backup, it does not appear to create a new backup after a long backup. The backup dates are 2017 and files don't seem to be created on the external drive. How do I create a successful up-to-date backup using Windows 7 in Windows 10?...
  10. VSS is corrupt and need to enable to create backup

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    VSS is corrupt and need to enable to create backup: Just inform that VSS is corrupted and enable to create backup. Acronis referred me after doing diagnostic test as to why it could not create a backup with their software. They suggested I contact Microsoft to resolve this. Windows 10 version 1903 156949