Windows 10: create button and story mix missing from Photo app

Discus and support create button and story mix missing from Photo app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; New comp Feb 2020 . photo app had the Create button . I downloaded the Video Editor, and now the Create button is missing. if i click on a picture a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MaryBobinski, Mar 28, 2020.

1. create button and story mix missing from Photo app

New comp Feb 2020 . photo app had the Create button . I downloaded the Video Editor, and now the Create button is missing. if i click on a picture a pull down menu appears and it does have the option of Create a new video however i do not see a Story Remix anywhere.. Windows Version is 1909.

:)

MaryBobinski, Mar 28, 2020

2. No create button in Story Remix(photos app) 1709 build

what am I looking at?? where is the "create" button in story remix? and YES I did created album, how I can enter actual video editor GUI? why everything with windows 10 is so complicated? It took me hours to learn that I had to update the photos app via
    windows store, I did, and nothing is changed. I added my mp4 video but there's no way to enter video editing part because simply there's no button/key to do that, am I missing something here?

"tell your story with sway" "add photos" "share this album"

any help here???????

Pagefile'sys, Mar 28, 2020
  3. No create button in Story Remix(photos app) 1709 build

ok so somehow program restarted itself and now I have the create button on photos app GUI with "creations" tab which was missing literally seconds ago, seems like my problem is solved, thanks anyway

Pagefile'sys, Mar 28, 2020
  4. create button and story mix missing from Photo app

Story Remix missing

Hi,

Damaged components within the Photos app could be a possible cause why you are experiencing an issue with using Story Remix. Upon checking the screenshot that you've provided, the Create button is not showing on your Photos app. The Create button is necessary
    for you to use the Story Remix feature. To address this concern, we suggest updating your Windows 10 to OS build 16299.98. You can run Windows Update or you can also visit this
    link for you to install Windows 10 OS build 16299.98.

After installing, build 16299.98, check if the Create button is already available on your Photos app.

Keep us updated about the result.

Darleen Pen, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

create button and story mix missing from Photo app

1. create button and story mix missing from Photo app - Similar Threads - create button story

2. Missing Edit & Create button in MS Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Edit & Create button in MS Photos: I have upgraded from Windows 10 to 11 and now the Edit & Create button no longer exists in MS Photos. I have checked that Windows is fully updated and there is no reason I can see for it. The file is on my PC's drive and not One Drive. Any ideas how to fix as I am regretting...
  3. Missing Edit & Create button in MS Photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Edit & Create button in MS Photos: I have upgraded from Windows 10 to 11 and now the Edit & Create button no longer exists in MS Photos. I have checked that Windows is fully updated and there is no reason I can see for it. The file is on my PC's drive and not One Drive. Any ideas how to fix as I am regretting...
  4. Photos missing from computer and photos app

Photos missing from computer and photos app: I am having an issue where a folder/folders filled with pictures have been removed from my computer, but I still get a preview/slideshow of them when I view the photos app from the windows start button.I'm not sure why I'm getting a preview of the photos on the app thumbnail,...
  5. Photos missing from app

Photos missing from app: I recently imported 2600+ raw photos into the Windows 11 photos app, over a thousand of them have vanished. Can anyone suggest how I can recover them , please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-missing-from-app/b81467e0-31c5-4836-a4f2-3f1b2b542b15
  6. Photos missing from app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos missing from app: I recently imported 2600+ raw photos into the Windows 11 photos app, over a thousand of them have vanished. Can anyone suggest how I can recover them , please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-missing-from-app/b81467e0-31c5-4836-a4f2-3f1b2b542b15
  7. Photos App does not have a "create" button

Photos App does not have a "create" button: I just got a pc from Costco. Windows 10 home operating system. The built-in Photos app has no "create" button. I cannot import videos into it to edit. Anyone has a solution? Thanks....
  8. CREATE Button missing?

CREATE Button missing?: I'm trying to edit a video already uploaded to YT. But my Windows 10 photo ap does not have a CREATE Button... Any help is surely appreciated and take it slow...I'm old! LOL...
  9. "Create" button on Photos missing

"Create" button on Photos missing: I would like to make a photo slideshow for a picture slideshow for a birthday. I have read that there is no longer a Windows movie maker available BUT i can make it by using Microsoft Photos. When i open Photos, i dont see any "create" button for me to be able to make a...
  10. Photos app does not have CREATE button

Photos app does not have CREATE button: I recently discovered that Windows Movie Maker is gone and was replaced by Microsoft Photos App. It should have CREATE button, but in my app it is missing. How to fix it?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft photos missing create button