Windows 10: CREATE Button missing?

Discus and support CREATE Button missing? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to edit a video already uploaded to YT. But my Windows 10 photo ap does not have a CREATE Button... Any help is surely appreciated and take... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by natesmawmaw, Oct 20, 2019.

1. CREATE Button missing?

I'm trying to edit a video already uploaded to YT.
    But my Windows 10 photo ap does not have a CREATE Button...
    Any help is surely appreciated and take it slow...I'm old! LOL

:)

natesmawmaw, Oct 20, 2019

2. Start button missing

Hi William,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I understand your concern about Start button missing on Windows 10, we will help you to resolve this issue.

This issue might be due to corrupted or missing System files.

I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check.

Method 1: Run the SFC.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.

• After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Method 2: Run the DISM Tool.

If the issue persists, I would have you run the DISM tool to check the system health and will try to restore the files.

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• In the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type the following commands. Press the
      Enter key after each command:

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
    c. To close the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type
    Exit, and then press Enter.
    Note: The tool might take 15-20 minutes to finish running, so please do not cancel it.

Hope this information is helpful. Perform the above troubleshooting steps and kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 20, 2019
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 20, 2019
  4. CREATE Button missing?

No Start button

Hello,

• Did you tried both the methods suggested by Amarjeeth Paul?
    If not, I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the same issue occurs.

Follow the above steps to create new user account and let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Oct 20, 2019
Thema:

CREATE Button missing?

1. CREATE Button missing? - Similar Threads - CREATE Button missing

2. Missing Windows Button and toolbar buttons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Windows Button and toolbar buttons: I have tried:Erasing the registry item listed in some of these responses.Erasing all updates after the date in which the toolbar disappeared.I was going to try re installing Windows but when I tried to create a boot drive it wont let me because it says there are files missing...
  3. Missing Windows Button and toolbar buttons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Windows Button and toolbar buttons: I have tried:Erasing the registry item listed in some of these responses.Erasing all updates after the date in which the toolbar disappeared.I was going to try re installing Windows but when I tried to create a boot drive it wont let me because it says there are files missing...
  4. Missing Edit & Create button in MS Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Edit & Create button in MS Photos: I have upgraded from Windows 10 to 11 and now the Edit & Create button no longer exists in MS Photos. I have checked that Windows is fully updated and there is no reason I can see for it. The file is on my PC's drive and not One Drive. Any ideas how to fix as I am regretting...
  5. Missing Edit & Create button in MS Photos

Missing Edit & Create button in MS Photos: I have upgraded from Windows 10 to 11 and now the Edit & Create button no longer exists in MS Photos. I have checked that Windows is fully updated and there is no reason I can see for it. The file is on my PC's drive and not One Drive. Any ideas how to fix as I am regretting...
  6. "Open with" button missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Open with" button missing: Hi,I just upgraded a software called Irfanview, and I notice i'm no more able to open .JPG file but also .PNG with other program than the default Windows app "Photo".Other file extensions like .xlsx or .arw are working correcly, I can choose the program opening them.What can...
  7. Missing button

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing button: Whenever I got to change my time It says would you like to let this control your device but I can't ever put yes because the button is not there. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-button/6cf8b0a5-3496-4918-92f7-d40cc5b7c3c1
  8. create button and story mix missing from Photo app

create button and story mix missing from Photo app: New comp Feb 2020 . photo app had the Create button . I downloaded the Video Editor, and now the Create button is missing. if i click on a picture a pull down menu appears and it does have the option of Create a new video however i do not see a Story Remix anywhere.. Windows...
  9. Bluetooth button is missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth button is missing: The Bluetooth button is missing in the tiles and settings. I am not aware what could have happened. Can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-button-is-missing/507db835-5a28-4eb0-8ebd-c9e3e8688640
  10. "Create" button on Photos missing

"Create" button on Photos missing: I would like to make a photo slideshow for a picture slideshow for a birthday. I have read that there is no longer a Windows movie maker available BUT i can make it by using Microsoft Photos. When i open Photos, i dont see any "create" button for me to be able to make a...