Windows 10: "Create" button on Photos missing

Discus and support "Create" button on Photos missing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to make a photo slideshow for a picture slideshow for a birthday. I have read that there is no longer a Windows movie maker available BUT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Peitrau, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Peitrau Win User

"Create" button on Photos missing

I would like to make a photo slideshow for a picture slideshow for a birthday. I have read that there is no longer a Windows movie maker available BUT i can make it by using Microsoft Photos. When i open Photos, i dont see any "create" button for me to be able to make a video/slideshow as tutorials have said. The only clickable things i see are "Refresh" "Select" "Slideshow" ïmport""Account" and "see more" that only includes "settings" and "send feedback". Where is the "create" button that tutorials are always mentioning?

I have tried reinstalling my "photos"using power shell and re installing photos but it still the same.

:)

Peitrau, Aug 4, 2018

2. Photos app create button missing

For some reason my photo app is missing the create button.

1. I managed to remove it using power-shell and reinstalled and no help

2. I reset the app through windows settings - still nothing,

Any idea?

Amnon

AmnonTopel, Aug 4, 2018
  3. Windows 10 - April 2018 Update (1803) - Photos App Missing Create Button

The photos app is missing the create button and looks nothing like other PCs I use Photos on. The installed version is v2018.18011.15918.0. Version I've seen have the create button is v2018.18031.15820.0. When I run Updates, it doesn't find an update.
    How do I get the create button in Photos?

centralwave, Aug 4, 2018
  4. robinpe Win User

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

1. "Create" button on Photos missing - Similar Threads - Create button Photos

2. Missing Edit & Create button in MS Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Edit & Create button in MS Photos: I have upgraded from Windows 10 to 11 and now the Edit & Create button no longer exists in MS Photos. I have checked that Windows is fully updated and there is no reason I can see for it. The file is on my PC's drive and not One Drive. Any ideas how to fix as I am regretting...
  3. Missing Edit & Create button in MS Photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Edit & Create button in MS Photos: I have upgraded from Windows 10 to 11 and now the Edit & Create button no longer exists in MS Photos. I have checked that Windows is fully updated and there is no reason I can see for it. The file is on my PC's drive and not One Drive. Any ideas how to fix as I am regretting...
  4. Missing Trim & Edit Button For Videos In Photos App

Missing Trim & Edit Button For Videos In Photos App: I liked the save a photo from video feature and found it useful for projects. After resetting my pc I noticed my ability to edit videos in the movies and tv app has been completely removed.I'm not sure what caused this... My software is up to date and so are all the provided...
  5. Photos App does not have a "create" button

Photos App does not have a "create" button: I just got a pc from Costco. Windows 10 home operating system. The built-in Photos app has no "create" button. I cannot import videos into it to edit. Anyone has a solution? Thanks....
  6. create button and story mix missing from Photo app

create button and story mix missing from Photo app: New comp Feb 2020 . photo app had the Create button . I downloaded the Video Editor, and now the Create button is missing. if i click on a picture a pull down menu appears and it does have the option of Create a new video however i do not see a Story Remix anywhere.. Windows...
  7. CREATE Button missing?

CREATE Button missing?: I'm trying to edit a video already uploaded to YT. But my Windows 10 photo ap does not have a CREATE Button... Any help is surely appreciated and take it slow...I'm old! LOL...
  8. People&Creating Videos Function Missing on Microsoft Photos

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    People&Creating Videos Function Missing on Microsoft Photos: Hey, After yesterday's update I found that the People section and Creating Videos Function missing. How can I find them back ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/peoplecreating-videos-function-missing-on/e7df740c-7fad-4f24-9ff6-a06c26ff69c3"
  9. Windows 10 Photos missing buttons

Windows 10 Photos missing buttons: Windows 10 Photos "add music" window is missing DONE and CANCEL buttons. Impossible to add music. Anyone else has this bug?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/windows-10-photos-missing-buttons/fccbf418-e34c-4439-b56f-177e1d9d886e
  10. Photos app does not have CREATE button

Photos app does not have CREATE button: I recently discovered that Windows Movie Maker is gone and was replaced by Microsoft Photos App. It should have CREATE button, but in my app it is missing. How to fix it?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft photos no create button

2. microsoft photos missing create button

3. create button on photos

4. create button missing from microsoft photos,
  5. photos where is the create button,
  6. windows 10 photos create missing,
  7. windows photos create button missing,
  8. windows 10 photos app no create button,
  9. find create button on photod,
  10. windows 10 photos no create button,
  11. microsoft photos create is missing,