Windows 10: Create custom shortcut for Ccleaner

Discus and support Create custom shortcut for Ccleaner in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to get these commands into one shortcut that will launch them when clicked? [img] RUNAS regedit /s... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Callender, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Callender Win User

Create custom shortcut for Ccleaner

Does anyone know how to get these commands into one shortcut that will launch them when clicked?

Create custom shortcut for Ccleaner [​IMG]

RUNAS regedit /s "C:\Users\Chris\Documents\System Stuff\Ccleaner Reg\Ccleaner.reg"
    RUNAS regedit /s "C:\Users\Chris\Documents\System Stuff\Ccleaner Reg\Ccleaner2.reg"
    "C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner64.exe"

Thanks.

:)

Callender, Jun 14, 2020
  2. cniggeler Win User

List custom keyboard shortcuts

Hi,

I would like to create a shortcut to Windows Update using CTRL-ALT-U, but when I try to put that in the shortcut key area of the shortcut, it blanks out again. This means I have used that key combo elsewhere, but typing it doesn't do anything. I upgraded
    from Win7 to Win10 and I think I set it for Windows 7 Update.

My questions are,

1. How do I reassign this shortcut?
    2. How do I get a list of custom shortcuts that are already set?

Thanks!

cniggeler, Jun 14, 2020
  3. Create desktop shortcuts to websites with Edge

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open a webpage in Microsoft Edge.
    • Click the three dots at top right corner.
    • Choose Open with Internet Explorer.
    • Right Click and click on create shortcut.
    • The shortcut shall open in Microsoft Edge, if it is your default browser.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further assistance, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jun 14, 2020
  4. Create custom shortcut for Ccleaner

How to create a shortcut for a keyboard shortcut.

Hi Marcos,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are willing to create Keyboard shortcut on Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to follow the steps in the below Microsoft article to create
    a keyboard shortcut for an app.

Create keyboard shortcuts to open desktop apps

Note: The troubleshooting steps in the above link are meant for windows 8, however, you can use the same for windows 10 as well.

Refer below article for more information on Keyboard shortcuts.

Keyboard shortcuts

Please post back with above information and we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

Create custom shortcut for Ccleaner

1. Create custom shortcut for Ccleaner - Similar Threads - Create custom shortcut

2. 1-8O8-8OO-0937 Ccleaner Customer Care Ccleaner Customer Service Phone Number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    1-8O8-8OO-0937 Ccleaner Customer Care Ccleaner Customer Service Phone Number: ccleaner customer service number comes with numerous features such as a calendar, contact manager, task manager, note-taking, journal, web browsing, and email application. Out of all these features, ccleaner is mainly considered for its email application. Whether you want...
  3. 1-8O8-8OO-0937 Ccleaner Customer Care Ccleaner Customer Service Phone Number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    1-8O8-8OO-0937 Ccleaner Customer Care Ccleaner Customer Service Phone Number: ccleaner customer service number comes with numerous features such as a calendar, contact manager, task manager, note-taking, journal, web browsing, and email application. Out of all these features, ccleaner is mainly considered for its email application. Whether you want...
  4. Creating custom keyboard shortcut for capitalized accent characters

in Windows 10 Customization
    Creating custom keyboard shortcut for capitalized accent characters: Hi, i'm Italian and hence i have the "àèìòù" characters. However, i've bought a laptop w/o the numpad, and was wondering if there's any native way be it an option, a registry edit or whatever to assign custom shortcuts to the capitalized versions of the above characters ÀÈÌ...
  5. Create custom shortcut for Ccleaner

Create custom shortcut for Ccleaner: Does anyone know how to get these commands into one shortcut that will launch them when clicked? [img] RUNAS regedit /s "C:\Users\Chris\Documents\System Stuff\Ccleaner Reg\Ccleaner.reg" RUNAS regedit /s "C:\Users\Chris\Documents\System Stuff\Ccleaner Reg\Ccleaner2.reg"...
  6. How to create custom Keyboard shortcuts in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to create custom Keyboard shortcuts in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]In the quest to maximize productivity and blitz through the flood of Windows 10 applications at top speed, ‘Keyboard Shortcuts’ aid as one secret weapon. Windows 10 offers you the option to create custom keyboard shortcuts that allow you to [...] This post...
  7. How To Create a Custom Shortcut to a Store App in \WindowsApps

How To Create a Custom Shortcut to a Store App in \WindowsApps: In trying to overcome an apparent Windows 10 bug that makes some icons tiny vs other created shortcuts on the desktop, I thought it better to simply create a new icon, and then use it in creating a desktop link shortcut to the app. For this example I'm looking at the...
  8. Creating Custom Keyboard Shortcuts to Control Volume

Creating Custom Keyboard Shortcuts to Control Volume: Ok, been looking for a potential solution all morning. I'm wondering, is there's a simple keyboard shortcut that either exists or one I can create to mute the volume of the current app I have open without having to open the volume mixer? It's just slightly annoying when...
  9. Help creating a custom shortcut action for specific magnifier levels?

Help creating a custom shortcut action for specific magnifier levels?: I am looking for a way to create a custom "string" of actions that I can assign to a keyboard shortcut. I am aware of certain programs that allow me to set a shortcut key (though I do not completely know how to use them), but is there a possibility to set a string of actions?...
  10. Create Custom Shortcut Comment Pop-up Description in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create Custom Shortcut Comment Pop-up Description in Windows: How to: Create Custom Shortcut Comment Pop-up Description in Windows How to Create a Custom Shortcut Comment Pop-up Description in Windows [img] Information When you hover over a shortcut of a file, folder, or drive in Windows, a pop-up description) will show...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. billing address