Windows 10: Create guest or child account without internet access

Discus and support Create guest or child account without internet access in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, How can I create a guest or child account in Win 10 that does not have any internet access? Thanks, Nevermore1234... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by nevermore1234, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Create guest or child account without internet access

Hello,

How can I create a guest or child account in Win 10 that does not have any internet access?
    Thanks,

Nevermore1234

:)

nevermore1234, Apr 19, 2019

2. Child account no internet access: ******** File not Found!******** err

After the Windows 10 upgrade, my account has no problem accessing the internet. My child's account on the same computer, however cannot access the internet in IE or Chrome (which is what she uses). I tried everything I could think of, and finally resorted to creating her a new (adult) account on the PC which she is using for the past few weeks. I would like to limit her screen time, but still allow her internet access. I have no idea why my user would have access, but not hers. When attempting to access any page, we just receive a *********** File not found! ********* message.

I am really hating Windows 10 because of this major inconvenience.
    Any suggestions?

Socalwarior, Apr 19, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    How to remove Guest account?

Try these steps and you should be able to delete the guest account:
    1. Press the WIN + X keys and select "Command Prompt (Admin)" from the Quick Access menu.
    2. At the Command Prompt, run this command: Code:
      Code:
      net user Guest /del

Vesao, Apr 19, 2019
  4. tsram90 Win User

Create guest or child account without internet access

How to remove Guest account?

Try these steps and you should be able to disable the guest account:

1. Press the WIN + X keys and select "Command Prompt (Admin)" from the Quick Access menu.
    2. At the Command Prompt, run this command:

Code:

tsram90, Apr 19, 2019
Thema:

Create guest or child account without internet access

1. Create guest or child account without internet access - Similar Threads - Create guest child

2. Child Microsoft account access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Child Microsoft account access: Trying to sign in my child into their Microsoft account for both OneDrive and Minecraft I get a pop up adding for my details, it accepts them, then asks for child permissions and after giving I get the following message and frozen windowTraceld: pdVxnp7+C05/VuHu 25.285 Any...
  3. Creating my child an account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Creating my child an account: Ive been trying to create an email for my child. It tells me that a parent needs to log in to do so. So when i try to log in it tells me an adult needs to log in? I AM AN ADULT? Its frustrating ive tried so many times and ive checked my date of birth is correct. Moved...
  4. Creating a guest account without access to my files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Creating a guest account without access to my files: I need to make a "guest" account that doesn't have access to my main user's files. Whenever I make one like that I can easily go to "this computer" and access my original files from there. Is there any way to fix this? To sum it up, I need an ACTUAL guest account but windows...
  5. Can't access child's account

Can't access child's account: I have set up a child's account on one of my laptops; Under my Microsoft account I am the Family Manager and I also have Administrator rights; My son used this to do some work; He has forgotten his password and can not sign in or access his data; He can't remember his...
  6. apps access to child account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    apps access to child account: hi, i am having MS application installed on my PC eg. outlook, 365, teams. Now i have created a child account for my son. How can i give him access of teams, 365 without reinstalling for his specific user Thanks...
  7. Creating a guest account

Creating a guest account: Hi there, Is there a recommended way to create a guest account in Windows 10? I have people over sometimes who use my computer and I don't want them to be able to access any of my personal files. I'm on Windows 10 Version 1903 (OS Build 18362.900). Thanks! 160397
  8. Child Account Access

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Child Account Access: I created an account on a new laptop for my child, but as soon as I completed the process, it said the password was incorrect. I tried multiple versions of what I used, but nothing worked. I cannot get into the account. The account is listed under my account in family, but...
  9. How to create a Guest account?

How to create a Guest account?: How so I add a Guest account to my PC? When I go through Settings/Accounts/Other People, I get the message that I can't use a "snapin" with this edition of Windows 10, and that I must use the User Accounts too in the Control Panel. When I try that, it simply opens the...
  10. Child account no internet access: ******** File not Found!******** err

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Child account no internet access: ******** File not Found!******** err: After the Windows 10 upgrade, my account has no problem accessing the internet. My child's account on the same computer, however cannot access the internet in IE or Chrome (which is what she uses). I tried everything I could think of, and finally resorted to creating her a...