Windows 10: Create, ideate, and collaborate: Build apps powered by Windows Ink

Discus and support Create, ideate, and collaborate: Build apps powered by Windows Ink in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Handheld tools have always been a key component of human communications and productivity. From the earliest stone carvings to the modern pen,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Create, ideate, and collaborate: Build apps powered by Windows Ink

Source: Create, ideate, and collaborate: Build apps powered by Windows Ink | Building Apps for Windows

:)

Brink, Apr 6, 2016

2. Unable to find windows ink workspace after Windows 10 upgrade.

Hi Denis,

• How did you perform the Windows 10 upgrade?
    • What is the current build number of Windows? To check the build number, please follow the below steps;

• Press the hotkey Win key+ R on your keyboard to open the Run dialog.
    • In the Run dialog, type winver and press Enter.
    • This will open the About Windows window displaying the Windows version and the build number in it.
    As an initial step, please restart your Computer and check if the Ink work Space has came as a restart is needed to show up the new features.

If the ink space still not found, please create a new user account and check if you can find the Ink Space in the new account. Refer to the below link to create a new user account;

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...18c/create-a-local-user-account-in-windows-10

Keep us updated on the issue, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Apr 6, 2016
  3. 93tid Win User
    new app

It is up to the developers of theses apps to create a windows version of their app and then release it in the Windows Phone store. No collaboration with other stores will solve the problem as windows cannot run android or iOS apps, exactly the same way
    that android cannot run iOS or windows apps, etc.

93tid, Apr 6, 2016
  4. Create, ideate, and collaborate: Build apps powered by Windows Ink

WOAH! *What That is so cool!!!!! *Biggrin *Biggrin *Biggrin *Biggrin So excited, I wish it was out now, Windows 10 is the bomb! THE BEST!!!! (imo) You guys are doing to great! Keep up the good work! *Thumbs

Computer Chicken, Apr 6, 2016
Thema:

Create, ideate, and collaborate: Build apps powered by Windows Ink

1. Create, ideate, and collaborate: Build apps powered by Windows Ink - Similar Threads - Create ideate collaborate

2. Collaborative processor power controls on processor 2 in group 0 are disabled due to a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Collaborative processor power controls on processor 2 in group 0 are disabled due to a...: So I am using LENOVO L450And my pc freeze and I have to restart it again to make it working it happen after starting pc with 20 30 to 40 min I already reinstalled window 2 times currently I am using window 10 21h2 It happe even after reinstalling window And it show ERROR in...
  3. Collaborative processor power controls on processor 2 in group 0 are disabled due to a...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Collaborative processor power controls on processor 2 in group 0 are disabled due to a...: So I am using LENOVO L450And my pc freeze and I have to restart it again to make it working it happen after starting pc with 20 30 to 40 min I already reinstalled window 2 times currently I am using window 10 21h2 It happe even after reinstalling window And it show ERROR in...
  4. List of collaboration settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    List of collaboration settings: Hello, I am a lone user, I don't collaborate, is there a list of settings and parameters I can tweet to turn off collaboration settings? Microsoft 365 is meaningless to me I am guessing and I don't use the collaboration in Office 365 either - but I know there are settings in...
  5. List of collaboration settings

List of collaboration settings: Hello, I am a lone user, I don't collaborate, is there a list of settings and parameters I can tweet to turn off collaboration settings? Microsoft 365 is meaningless to me I am guessing and I don't use the collaboration in Office 365 either - but I know there are settings in...
  6. Microsoft building new Outlook app for Windows and Mac powered by web

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft building new Outlook app for Windows and Mac powered by web: Microsoft is building a universal Outlook client for Windows and Mac that will also replace the default Mail & Calendar apps on Windows 10 when ready. This new client is codenamed Monarch and is based on the already available Outlook Web app available in a browser today....
  7. Windows ink

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows ink: Hello. I have a really disturbing issue with win 10 which is that whenever i alt+tab through a game or an application. Windows decides to do dumb stuff that I never agreed to or wanted. This stupid windows ink keyboard activates and my computer is unusable until it decides to...
  8. Windows Ink

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Ink: Why doesn't my Windows Ink app ask me in setting if I am right or left handed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-ink/86d79474-1e98-4c3b-9a39-3685ba9ccccd
  9. Windows Ink

Windows Ink: Will Windows Ink support a Wacom digitizing tablet? 54763
  10. Windows Ink 1: Introduction to Ink and Pen

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Ink 1: Introduction to Ink and Pen: Using a pen and computer has an interesting history that goes farther back than you’d think. In 1888, the first patent for a “electric stylus device for capturing handwriting” was issued to Elisha Gray for the Telautograph. In fact, pen input was being used 20 years before...