Windows 10: create list

Discus and support create list in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i do not have Word in W10 and want to create a list. Only have notepad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sandramcloughlin, Sep 30, 2018.

1. create list

i do not have Word in W10 and want to create a list. Only have notepad

:)

sandramcloughlin, Sep 30, 2018

2. c# subtract elements of a list

This.
    Create EventInfo class with DateTime EventStart, DateTime EventEnd, and a TimeSpan property Duration (with only getter) that gets EventEnd-EventStart.
    Then you keep the list of EventInfo instances.

BiggieShady, Sep 30, 2018
  3. PC Build Steps

all parts should be here by friday...any last advice? I will follow the step lists we created guys...

anandsap123, Sep 30, 2018
  4. create list

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

create list

1. create list - Similar Threads - create list

2. I created a new microsoft account, but my old one is listed as the administrator. Under...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I created a new microsoft account, but my old one is listed as the administrator. Under...: I created a new microsoft account, but my old one is listed as the administrator. Under Accounts > Email & Accounts it will not let me remove the old account. I am deactivating the old account and will only be using my new account....
  3. I created a new microsoft account, but my old one is listed as the administrator. Under...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I created a new microsoft account, but my old one is listed as the administrator. Under...: I created a new microsoft account, but my old one is listed as the administrator. Under Accounts > Email & Accounts it will not let me remove the old account. I am deactivating the old account and will only be using my new account....
  4. My Windows Media Player Ver. 12 won't create Play Lists. HELP!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Windows Media Player Ver. 12 won't create Play Lists. HELP!!: My Windows Media Player ver. 12 won't create Play Lists. HELP!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-media-player-ver-12-wont-create-play/f76c6deb-7978-4340-b8a2-b8845b902019
  5. My Windows Media Player Ver. 12 won't create Play Lists. HELP!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows Media Player Ver. 12 won't create Play Lists. HELP!!: My Windows Media Player ver. 12 won't create Play Lists. HELP!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-media-player-ver-12-wont-create-play/f76c6deb-7978-4340-b8a2-b8845b902019
  6. My Windows Media Player Ver. 12 won't create Play Lists. HELP!!

7. Installed and working printer's image absent from listed printers in Windows 11/creating...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installed and working printer's image absent from listed printers in Windows 11/creating...: I removed a couple of images of unused printers in Windows 11 and after installing a replacement printer was surprised to see it was not visible in the usual section under printers. All the explanations for rectifying this on the internet seemed complicated and overlong. So,...
  8. Installed and working printer's image absent from listed printers in Windows 11/creating...

Installed and working printer's image absent from listed printers in Windows 11/creating...: I removed a couple of images of unused printers in Windows 11 and after installing a replacement printer was surprised to see it was not visible in the usual section under printers. All the explanations for rectifying this on the internet seemed complicated and overlong. So,...
  9. To know, where to find list of custom created basic task, after getting created.

To know, where to find list of custom created basic task, after getting created.: I created basic schedular to run a file using task schedular and then choosing option 'create basic task', I want to know, after creating basic task if I want to find them to see like where I created the task, how can I see that customer created task list. Check screenshot...
  10. To know, where to find list of custom created basic task, after getting created.

in Windows 10 Customization
    To know, where to find list of custom created basic task, after getting created.: I created basic schedular to run a file using task schedular and then choosing option 'create basic task', I want to know, after creating basic task if I want to find them to see like where I created the task, how can I see that customer created task list. Check screenshot...