Windows 10: Create Minecraft texturepack with GIMP?

Discus and support Create Minecraft texturepack with GIMP? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello dear community, I'm in the process of creating my own texture pack with GIMP for the 1.15. I started with the Diamond Sword. But the sword is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DravenGamerX, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Create Minecraft texturepack with GIMP?

Hello dear community,

I'm in the process of creating my own texture pack with GIMP for the 1.15. I started with the Diamond Sword. But the sword is not shown in the game with the changed texture. I created the necessary folders and also added the packfile. So I can select my texture pack also ingame and it will be recognized. But the textures do not change. Am I doing something wrong?

LG

:)

DravenGamerX, Jun 21, 2020
  2. lanjames Win User

how do i install minecraft texturepack

how do i install minecraft texturepack

lanjames, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jun 21, 2020
  4. Ketxxx Win User

Create Minecraft texturepack with GIMP?

opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

Create Minecraft texturepack with GIMP?

1. Create Minecraft texturepack with GIMP? - Similar Threads - Create Minecraft texturepack

2. GIMP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GIMP: GIMP is a great app though i cannot open any jpg files and i have stuff to do masking and it just won't let me open the file that i need, do you guys know how will i do so? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gimp/301b9ff9-9129-4126-8396-7edc583b9b77
  3. Photoshop (and Ex Photoshop) users try The GIMP

Photoshop (and Ex Photoshop) users try The GIMP: Hi folks especially since Photoshop became "subscription" I'd suggest if you want something that has improved beyond all recognition recently, is Free, available on Windows and Linux (and Macbooks too I think) have a look at the GIMP. Has things like layers, filters effects...
  4. Creating an account on Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Creating an account on Minecraft: I just got Minecraft starter collection on windows 10 and when I finished my account setup and pressed create account it didn't do anything and has been like that for quite awhile... its like its frozen and I have perfect connection, so I'm unsure what the problem is... Can...
  5. Drivers for Scanning Directly into GIMP Under Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drivers for Scanning Directly into GIMP Under Windows 10: I have two scanners, a Canon 400LIDE and a HP 2000. I want to be able to feed the scan output from either directly into GIMP. GIMP fails to see either scanner. See below. Both work well for routine, not GIMP, scanning There seems to be a Window 10 driver problem: no TWAIN...
  6. Drivers for Scanning Directly into GIMP Under Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Drivers for Scanning Directly into GIMP Under Windows 10: I have two scanners, a Canon 400LIDE and a HP 2000. I want to be able to feed the scan output from either directly into GIMP. GIMP fails to see either scanner. See below. Both work well for routine, not GIMP, scanning There seems to be a Window 10 driver problem: no TWAIN...
  7. Can't select GIMP as .jpg default

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't select GIMP as .jpg default: Images, simple and easy. all other options on this list I can choose, just not GIMP [ATTACH] and this happens when I try to choose it [ATTACH] also, GIMP is not in the list of apps when I try to associate by app rather than file type...
  8. Compiling GIMP Plug-Ins

Compiling GIMP Plug-Ins: Does anyone know of a tutorial for compiling plug-ins for GIMP? This one https://developer.gimp.org/ doesn't even have enough information to compile its own "Hello-World" plug-in. 120124
  9. Gimp Update out

Gimp Update out: Gimp has released Gimp 2.8.10. For those who cannot afford Photoshop or Coral Paint there is the free (open source) Gimp for photo editing.*Biggrin 1389
  10. Photoshop users Good free alternative GIMP

Photoshop users Good free alternative GIMP: Anyone who is either coming from the real art world or wishes to try their hand the electronic version of "Proper" Painting, should take a look at the Artrange range of realistic Painting applications at ArtRage - Natural Painting Software They are often included free with...