Windows 10: Create per device Bluetooth auto-connect toggle.

Discus and support Create per device Bluetooth auto-connect toggle. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Bluetooth Auto-connect is a nice feature. It problematically steals connection priorities away from my laptop if my computer fires up. There should be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Adwalta Gelschewitz, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Create per device Bluetooth auto-connect toggle.

Bluetooth Auto-connect is a nice feature. It problematically steals connection priorities away from my laptop if my computer fires up. There should be an option in windows to toggle whether or not a device auto-connects.

:)

Adwalta Gelschewitz, Mar 21, 2023

2. Disable bluetooth auto connect

That is a horrible solution, as someone who remote assists a variety of technologically challenged people this posses a major headache. Can I suggest a simple auto connect checkbox similar to the WiFi feature.

zeropointdragon, Mar 21, 2023
  3. Keeping devices from automatically connecting via Bluetooth

I've tried disabling the Bluetooth earlier and again following your suggestion

and offer that this is not a workable solution.

With, on my laptop, my Bose speakers and other devices are paired but not connected and the

Bluetooth is turned off, if the TV is on and connected (using) the Bose system, the laptop will

automatically connect to the speakers (disconnecting the TV) when Bluetooth is toggled on.

Given the above, I have to go through a convoluted routine anytime I want to connect to a device (printer, etc.) while the TV is on. Connecting, disconnecting, pairing, reconnecting, disconnecting, etc. etc. isn't a real solution.

Hopefully there's another approach or a real solution coming in the Windows 10 upgrade

that I understand is to be out this year.

Any thoughts??

Thomas-_-_, Mar 21, 2023
  4. Rklawton Win User

Create per device Bluetooth auto-connect toggle.

Disable bluetooth auto connect

I've tried this solution. It failed. I've removed the device as described above, and it no longer appears on the list.

However, it re-appears whenever I turn on my bluetooth device and the device connects. That's not what I want.

R.

Rklawton, Mar 21, 2023
Thema:

Create per device Bluetooth auto-connect toggle.

1. Create per device Bluetooth auto-connect toggle. - Similar Threads - Create per device

2. Create per device Bluetooth auto-connect toggle.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Create per device Bluetooth auto-connect toggle.: Bluetooth Auto-connect is a nice feature. It problematically steals connection priorities away from my laptop if my computer fires up. There should be an option in windows to toggle whether or not a device auto-connects....
  3. Bluetooth Toggle Switch Missing "Bluetooth is not available on this device"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Toggle Switch Missing "Bluetooth is not available on this device": I need some assistance troubleshooting my Bluetooth on my Windows 10 PC. I am currently using an adapter for Bluetooth. Previously the bluetooth toggle appeared for me, however recently the "On/Off" switch no longer appears. Can you help guide me on what I can do to get...
  4. Bluetooth Toggle Switch Missing "Bluetooth is not available on this device"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Toggle Switch Missing "Bluetooth is not available on this device": I need some assistance troubleshooting my Bluetooth on my Windows 10 PC. I am currently using an adapter for Bluetooth. Previously the bluetooth toggle appeared for me, however recently the "On/Off" switch no longer appears. Can you help guide me on what I can do to get...
  5. Bluetooth Toggle Switch Missing "Bluetooth is not available on this device"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. My bluetooth device keeps toggling between -> "Connected", "connected,voice",...

My bluetooth device keeps toggling between -> "Connected", "connected,voice",...: The device gets connected but the connection option keeps toggling between the three so no sound comes from the device need help here. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-device-keeps-toggling-between/4e75765c-a328-4905-b6db-d14f6078d33b
  7. Bluetooth auto connect

Bluetooth auto connect: How do I make a bluetooth device automatically connect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-auto-connect/b7d887b7-97c5-494f-84e8-811ae817424d
  8. "Disable bluetooth auto connect" per paired device

"Disable bluetooth auto connect" per paired device: I came across a closed thread, Disable bluetooth auto connect, with hundreds of posts over a number of years, almost all of which express surprise and frustration that there has been no improvement in this area since Windows 8 was introduced. I share this frustration....
  9. No bluetooth on/off toggle in Bluetooth & other devices window.

No bluetooth on/off toggle in Bluetooth & other devices window.: I bought a Bluetooth adapter for my Windows 10 Acer laptop. Successfully loaded software from disc and when I plug in the adapter it is recognised and listed in the 'Bluetooth & Other Devices' devices column. However, when I try to connect to a Bluetooth speaker nothing...
  10. Bluetooth Toggle switch missing and Won't connect any devices

Bluetooth Toggle switch missing and Won't connect any devices: Hello, I own a Bluetooth Bose headset, and when I disconnected it today and tried to re-connect it, My PC Didn't recognise the device. When I went to Bluetooth settings, The switch to toggle Bluetooth disappeared, and when I try to re-connect my device, Under it it says...