Windows 10: Create Recovery Discs

Discus and support Create Recovery Discs in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I am wondering how to create my own recovery discs because my OEM (ASUS) does not provide any. I need one that includes all my drivers and software... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by appss, Mar 24, 2016.

1. appss Win User

Create Recovery Discs

I am wondering how to create my own recovery discs because my OEM (ASUS) does not provide any. I need one that includes all my drivers and software provided with my computer as well as none of the existing software installed. Thanks in advance.

:)

appss, Mar 24, 2016

2. Creating a recovery disc

Can I use dvds to can create a recovery media.Will there be any problems?

PriyamSaha, Mar 24, 2016
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    Creating a recovery disc

Can you use DVDs to create rescue media? Sure. You'll need 3 of them. A USB drive is faster (needs to be at least 16 GB and empty before you start.)

Will there be any problems? Not if you do everything right.

BulldogXX, Mar 24, 2016
  4. WHS
    whs Win User

Create Recovery Discs

There should be a recovery partition on your disk. You can create the disc from there. Else you can also make an image which may be even more practical.

5. appss Win User
    How would I go and create this image

appss, Mar 24, 2016
  6. WHS
    whs Win User
    A fine opportunity to learn how to use Google.

7. Kyhi Win User
    Control Panel > Recovery > Create a Recovery Drive

8. WHS
    whs Win User

Create Recovery Discs

How is the OP ever become self sufficient if we spoon feed him.

9. Josbeph Win User
    Control Panel -> System (maybe and security) -> Backup and Restore (Windows 7) and then either choose back up or from down the side choose create a recover disk. It will allow you to create on a network server, a usb device or a disk

Josbeph, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Create Recovery Discs

1. Create Recovery Discs - Similar Threads - Create Recovery Discs

2. Recovery discs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery discs: I am about to upgrade my Windows 10 to W11. Is it necessary to create recovery discs for 11 in case some day I need to reset Windows? or does this version has a recovery system in bios I can use instead? I asked the clerk who sold the computer to me at Best Buy, and also to...
  3. Recovery discs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovery discs: I am about to upgrade my Windows 10 to W11. Is it necessary to create recovery discs for 11 in case some day I need to reset Windows? or does this version has a recovery system in bios I can use instead? I asked the clerk who sold the computer to me at Best Buy, and also to...
  4. Recovery discs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Recovery disc

Recovery disc: My version of windows 10 is an online update from windows 7. When attempting to create a recovery disc, the following message is posted. "We can't create a recovery drive on this PC." Some required files are missing. To troubleshoot problems when your PC can't...
  6. Recovery Disc

Recovery Disc: I recently received a message on HP lapto that Hard Drive Failure was imminent. I used Microsoft support steps to create a recovery USB drive. I note that it only copied 5 GB of data while my recovery D drive on the computer has almost 15GB. I am wondering if the drive...
  7. Recovery Discs

Recovery Discs: can i use windows 8 recovery discs in windows 10 to go back to windows 8 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-discs/3cc8b779-e374-43ca-9209-9b17553cb516
  8. Recovery discs

Recovery discs: How to use the foir RECOVERY DISCS of windows 8 one by one in windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-discs/c0ad75d7-eac9-4318-a4d9-17c2978d0541
  9. recovery disc

recovery disc: please guide me to make recovery disc for window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-disc/ae97a879-3802-446e-ae8b-40f26fd5d81e
  10. How to create a Windows 10 (1803) Recovery Disc

How to create a Windows 10 (1803) Recovery Disc: After recently upgrading to V1803, I decided it would be advisable to create System Repair and Recovery discs. Had no problem creating a CD for the System Repair. Creating the Recovery disc was another story. I entered "recovery drive" in the search box and got the creation...