Windows 10: create script to list all groups all my users are members of?

Discus and support create script to list all groups all my users are members of? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Is there a login script or some way to show and list all my users and exactly what groups they are members of? We have an older server with all the... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by LivnLoco, Aug 15, 2018.

1. LivnLoco Win User

create script to list all groups all my users are members of?

Is there a login script or some way to show and list all my users and exactly what groups they are members of? We have an older server with all the users and their assigned groups on and soon we have to move all the shares off the server to new server and I'm not sure how to find out all this information my boss needs.
    HERE IS WHAT MY BOSS EMAILED ME SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT I NEED:
    Attached is a template to start identifying the shares on AD-SERVER2 and who is using each.
    List the share (from ad-server2 > Computer Management > Shares
    List the people or groups that have permissions to it (from the shared folder right click and select Permissions)
    List the members of any groups (from Active Directory Users and Computers)
    List if the group (or users) are in the main login script (text of the login script attached)
    If there is anything weird or something doesn't fit any of the above let me know.
    Once the document is complete we'll come up with a plan to move or remove the shares from AD-SERVER2.

:)

LivnLoco, Aug 15, 2018

2. Create contact group

Hi Suzy,

To narrow down your concern in creating a contact group, we would like to know the following:

• Are you getting any error messages in creating a contact group? If yes, what is the error?
    • When did the issue first begin?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve this?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Aug 15, 2018
  3. Windows Hello won't work for a family member account

• Have you applied a group policy? If yes, you may check this article on
      how to resolve the issue.
      • No group policy applied
    • Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
      • It’s a new computer. As soon as I created my administrator account I created a family account for my wife. Everything else works on her account but Windows Hello does not work (the camera).
    • What is the exact error message?
      • I attempted to attach screen shots of each step we have gone through but it would accept Word or PDF files. Is there another way I can get them to you?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?
      • I deleted her family member account, created a PC account (with the same results), deleted the PC account and recreated the family member account. No luck with her Windows Hello.
    There is a possibility that the family member account/profile that you have created is corrupted/damaged. We suggest that you try re-configuring the profile.
    (Already did that)

Michael_DS, Aug 15, 2018
  4. 7thSense Win User

7thSense, Aug 15, 2018
Thema:

1. create script to list all groups all my users are members of? - Similar Threads - create script list

2. Create tasks to run for all users

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Create tasks to run for all users: I want to use Task Schedule to run an app at log-on for all users on my PC using admin rights.How can I do that? I tried to choose to start at log-on for any user in the tab Triggers but the task only runs on my admin account. When I log out and log in to my user accounts it...
  3. Allow full control over file/folder created by a member of the group to all user of the group

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Allow full control over file/folder created by a member of the group to all user of the group: Good day,i've the following problem there are 4 account A, B, C, D and 2 Group E, F and I want to setup that if A create a folder/file every user of E can edit/remove it, but, for example not C that is in the F group....
  4. Allow full control over file/folder created by a member of the group to all user of the group

Allow full control over file/folder created by a member of the group to all user of the group: Good day,i've the following problem there are 4 account A, B, C, D and 2 Group E, F and I want to setup that if A create a folder/file every user of E can edit/remove it, but, for example not C that is in the F group....
  5. Group members

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Group members: Here is my dilemma. When I try to edit the group email address I get this:This is my dilemma. I try to delete a member from a group list and here is what i get. all day. Any ideas???...
  6. Group members

Group members: Here is my dilemma. When I try to edit the group email address I get this:This is my dilemma. I try to delete a member from a group list and here is what i get. all day. Any ideas???...
  7. Group members

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Powershell Script to connect AD and check if the user is member of a group or not.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Powershell Script to connect AD and check if the user is member of a group or not.: Can you help me to create a Powershell Script to connect AD and check if the user is member of a group or not from client machine and set a registery key based on the condition...
  9. How do I list all groups all my users are members of?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I list all groups all my users are members of?: Is there a login script or some way to show and list all my users and exactly what groups the are members of? We have an older server with all the users and their assigned groups on and soon we have to move all the shares off the server to new server and Im not sure how to...
  10. Create a group of tiles in the Start menu common to all user accounts

in Windows 10 Support
    Create a group of tiles in the Start menu common to all user accounts: Hi How am I supposed to create a group of tiles (containing some tiles) in the start menu, common to all user accounts (old and new)? Thanks Bye 44493