Windows 10: create script to open a command line window with administrative privileges

Discus and support create script to open a command line window with administrative privileges in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; for example: create a text file that invokes cmd with an option, word or letter, that gives this instance admin privileges and leaves the window... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Thomas M.Jordan, Nov 30, 2018.

1. create script to open a command line window with administrative privileges

for example:

create a text file that invokes cmd with an option, word or letter,

that gives this instance admin privileges and leaves the window open

save the text file

create a shortcut to the text file

put that shortcut on the desktop

I am:

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

(301)869-2317

:)

Thomas M.Jordan, Nov 30, 2018
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile create script to open a command line window with administrative privileges :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Nov 30, 2018
  4. create script to open a command line window with administrative privileges

Script to create a local account with administrator privileges

Is there a script using 'net user' or similar to create a local administrator account including password for Windows 10? I tried to put something together but apparently missed a step or have one out of order.

The purpose is to give Users a way to create a 'backup' account to be used if they forget their password or any number of other problems that can prevent them from logging into their system; with their normal Microsoft Account.
    Rather than walk them through each step over the phone, I could email them a script to be run before the problems happen It would create a local admin account with a specific password that could be used in emergencies.

This is for employees who have company systems but are seldom at the office and I would want to preload the name and password so they would not accidentally connect with it but it would be there and ready to use if they call for help.
    Can this still be done in Windows 10 if all the steps are in the right place?

questorfla, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

create script to open a command line window with administrative privileges

1. create script to open a command line window with administrative privileges - Similar Threads - create script open

2. Change the Proxy script address with command line

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Change the Proxy script address with command line: I would like to change the Proxy script address value with command lineI have a script address , sometime I need to change this address . I want to write a bat file to change this value. but I don't know the command of about value . Thank you....
  3. Change the Proxy script address with command line

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change the Proxy script address with command line: I would like to change the Proxy script address value with command lineI have a script address , sometime I need to change this address . I want to write a bat file to change this value. but I don't know the command of about value . Thank you....
  4. Change the Proxy script address with command line

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. administrator privileges

in Windows 10 Customization
    administrator privileges: when I try to play a game I get a pop up that says administrator privileges denied how do I fix this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/administrator-privileges/a834187a-1f8b-4fbe-8c69-1c8f0a33bc41
  6. Administrator privileges

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Administrator privileges: I am administrator on my computer. Why do I need permission from trustedinstaller, system or any other number of groups on my computer to modify, delete or otherwise make changes to my computer?...
  7. administrative privileges

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    administrative privileges: Running Windows 10 with latest updates and am attempting to execute "netsh wlan show wlanreport" from comand prompt. I go to start menu, select command prompt, right click it, and select "run as administrator". From the resulting command prompt, I can execute various NETSH...
  8. Run a Script with administrative privileges via GPO

in Windows 10 Support
    Run a Script with administrative privileges via GPO: I'm trying to run a script using the GPO Startup option (on the PCs OU) which, as we know, uses the same privileges of a local system account. The batch file updates (imports settings through a separate file) a program already present on the PC client (win 10). After applied...
  9. administrator privileges...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    administrator privileges...: I have recently had problems getting certain programs to work properly (Alzip, Finale 2012 and others), and I've discovered that somewhere along the line, presumably after the last big Windows 10 upgrade, my permissions must have changed. The result of this is that I now have...
  10. Script to create a local account with administrator privileges

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Script to create a local account with administrator privileges: Is there a script using 'net user' or similar to create a local administrator account including password for Windows 10? I tried to put something together but apparently missed a step or have one out of order. The purpose is to give Users a way to create a 'backup'...