Windows 10: Create Service SC.EXE

Discus and support Create Service SC.EXE in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, how are you? I need create a service with sc.exe o any program because i need start up a program when the computer is power on. (not a sesion)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by fway, Aug 2, 2016.

1. fway Win User

Create Service SC.EXE

Hi, how are you?

I need create a service with sc.exe o any program because i need start up a program when the computer is power on. (not a sesion)

I try this with task Scheadul but... does´t work. The problem never startup.

Any can help me ?*Biggrin

:)

fway, Aug 2, 2016
  2. Bryanh99 Win User

Windows 10 Set time automatically not working

I had the same issue with the time service not updating the time frequent enough. I solved it by creating a scheduled task that runs every 30 minutes (you can do it at whatever interval you want). That task runs a script that looks like this

rem Start the time service

%windir%\system32\sc.exe start w32time

rem Let the service start before resync

timeout 10

rem issue command to resync

C:\Windows\System32\w32tm.exe /resync

rem Stop the service

%windir%\system32\sc.exe stop w32time

Bryanh99, Aug 2, 2016
  3. service named "Windows Search" does not exist; WSearch service - "Error 5: Access is denied"

In an Administrator Command Prompt see what you get from

sc.exe qc wsearch

and

sc.exe queryex wsearch

and

sc.exe qdescription wsearch

(since that seems to be a problem)

A PowerShell alternative is

Get-Service wsearch | fl *

Unfortunately (surprisingly) that doesn't show the Description.

HTH

Robert Aldwinckle

---

Robert Aldwinckle on forums, Aug 2, 2016
  4. topgundcp Win User

Create Service SC.EXE

From Admin Command:
    ==== Create a service ====
    sc create "MyService" binpath= "E:\MyService.exe"

==== Delete a sevice ====
    sc delete "MyService"

NOTE: Put a space after binpath= as shown above.

topgundcp, Aug 2, 2016
  5. fway Win User
    Create Service SC.EXE [​IMG]

This is error i get when use this metod.

my program is Teamspeak.exe i call TS1

in english say: the services did not respond to the start or control request in timely fashion

fway, Aug 2, 2016
  6. LMiller7 Win User
    sc.exe only works with programs that were specifically designed to run as a service. There are some specific requirements that must be met to qualify. The error you are getting is typical of applications that do not meet these requirements.

The best option is to check if the application has a built in method to run as a service.

Otherwise there is a program that claims to run any program as a service:
    http://www.howtogeek.com/50786/using...ndows-service/

Note that I have not used this program and do not know if it will work for you.

LMiller7, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Create Service SC.EXE

1. Create Service SC.EXE - Similar Threads - Create Service EXE

2. [SC] StartService: Failure 1056: A copy of this service is already running.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [SC] StartService: Failure 1056: A copy of this service is already running.: After upgrading my Windows 10 to 11, whenever I boot up my laptop, approximately 1 minute later, three cmd windows briefly pop up with this message. I was only able to catch them after recording the screen. I spent the whole day with Microsoft support, only for the...
  3. [SC] StartService: Failure 1056: A copy of this service is already running.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [SC] StartService: Failure 1056: A copy of this service is already running.: After upgrading my Windows 10 to 11, whenever I boot up my laptop, approximately 1 minute later, three cmd windows briefly pop up with this message. I was only able to catch them after recording the screen. I spent the whole day with Microsoft support, only for the...
  4. How to disable windows services exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable windows services exe: so when i start up my pc its boot really long like under 5 min and when i enter the password i see command title windows update services so how i disable it cause i see on startup taskmanager the apps its not there and setting too...
  5. How to disable windows services exe

How to disable windows services exe: so when i start up my pc its boot really long like under 5 min and when i enter the password i see command title windows update services so how i disable it cause i see on startup taskmanager the apps its not there and setting too...
  6. How to disable windows services exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Visual Studio not creating .exe for C++ Program.

Visual Studio not creating .exe for C++ Program.: Visual Studio not creating .exe for C++ Program. As a student, I have Visual Studio 2022 Preview. I installed it just yesterday and have the workloads,1. ASP.NET and Web Development2. Node.js development3. .NET Desktop Development4. Desktop Development with C++5. Universal...
  8. Create .exe file at editor?

Create .exe file at editor?: Hello, dear people, i may make an exe file at editor in windows 10 but i don't know the code, can you help me? Love regards Jamie .exe datei bei editor erstellen?
  9. Prt SC button trouble

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Prt SC button trouble: My prt sc button used to work on my asus 2 in 1 laptop and out of nowhere it just stopped, and now it doesn't work at all. Can someone please tell me why and how can i fix it?...
  10. Creating an .exe file to run Micorosft Edge.

in Browsers and Email
    Creating an .exe file to run Micorosft Edge.: I have a keyboard with a pad of 18 programmable keys. I use them to run various programs and commands like copy and paste, firefox, crome, Outlook, etc. I have been completely stumped trying to get Microsoft Edge to launch as there is no convenient Microsoft Edge.exe to be...