Windows 10: CREATE STARTUP REPAIR DRIVE WIN 10

Discus and support CREATE STARTUP REPAIR DRIVE WIN 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; STARTUP REPAIR WIN 20 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-startup-repair-drive-win-10/2f125dee-4083-4ab5-8b30-d29ea460f052 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Richard Monette2, Jun 19, 2024.

1. CREATE STARTUP REPAIR DRIVE WIN 10

STARTUP REPAIR WIN 20

:)

Richard Monette2, Jun 19, 2024
  2. Cybot Win User

Windows 10 RTM Startup repair does not work

I did create a recovery drive, as well as taking the time to create install media. startup repair did not work on any of them. all three methods for accessing startup repair give the same error listed in the srtrail log:

Root cause found:

---------------------------

The operating system version is incompatible with Startup Repair

the three methods to access startup repair in which startup repair does not work

• windows advanced recovery boot options
    • windows recovery drive
    • windows 10 Pro install media (USB)
    I have not created an DVD install media because I lack any dvdr/rw media atm. but I suspect the results would be the same

as for recoverydrive.exe failing to create a recovery drive, I had to uncheck the option to add system files in order for the drive creation to work

Cybot, Jun 19, 2024
  3. can i create a win 10 repair drive on a win 11 pc?

can i create a win 10 repair drive on a win 11 pc?

davidsloan6, Jun 19, 2024
  4. Pavan_N Win User

CREATE STARTUP REPAIR DRIVE WIN 10

Winbook TW802 freezes on startup!

Hi,

I suggest you to create a Windows 10 installation media and perform a Startup Repair on the device and check if it helps to resolve the issue.
    This is an alternate way to boot the device and run recovery tools when something goes wrong with the Operating system.

Please follow the steps below to do Startup repair:

Steps:-

• Insert the installation USB drive
              and boot Windows 10 from it.

If you don't have one, you can Create an installation Media.

• In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the ‘language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’
              and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on ‘next’.

• Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select ‘Troubleshoot’.

• Click on ‘Advanced options’ and select ‘Startup Repair’
              and select the operating system.

Do let us know if you are able to use your tablet. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jun 19, 2024
Thema:

CREATE STARTUP REPAIR DRIVE WIN 10

1. CREATE STARTUP REPAIR DRIVE WIN 10 - Similar Threads - CREATE STARTUP REPAIR

2. CREATE STARTUP REPAIR DRIVE WIN 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CREATE STARTUP REPAIR DRIVE WIN 10: STARTUP REPAIR WIN 20 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-startup-repair-drive-win-10/2f125dee-4083-4ab5-8b30-d29ea460f052
  3. CREATE STARTUP REPAIR DRIVE WIN 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    CREATE STARTUP REPAIR DRIVE WIN 10: STARTUP REPAIR WIN 20 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-startup-repair-drive-win-10/2f125dee-4083-4ab5-8b30-d29ea460f052
  4. can i create a win 10 repair drive on a win 11 pc?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can i create a win 10 repair drive on a win 11 pc?: can i create a win 10 repair drive on a win 11 pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-create-a-win-10-repair-drive-on-a-win-11-pc/f78aec6c-b3c1-4bbd-bc2c-a09f86774af4
  5. can i create a win 10 repair drive on a win 11 pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i create a win 10 repair drive on a win 11 pc?: can i create a win 10 repair drive on a win 11 pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-create-a-win-10-repair-drive-on-a-win-11-pc/f78aec6c-b3c1-4bbd-bc2c-a09f86774af4
  6. can i create a win 10 repair drive on a win 11 pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Scan and Repair drive on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Scan and Repair drive on startup: Whenever I start my pcWindows10 it automatically starts running the scan and repair drive on my D drive. It usually takes a minute or two so my bootup is quite a bit slower than normal20 seconds. It never actually does anything though, because I've actually ran scan and...
  8. Create Win 10 repair drive on USB hard drive?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Create Win 10 repair drive on USB hard drive?: On my new Win10 laptop with separate OS and Data drives, I want to create recovery / repair on a FAT32? hard drive partition rather than on a USB stick, and then store individual PC OS images in NTFS partitions on the same hard drive. I have created a FAT32 32GB partition...
  9. how to troubleshoot when win 10 startup repair cannot find boot drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to troubleshoot when win 10 startup repair cannot find boot drive: Startup repair fails when it can't find the boot drive on D: when in fact it is on C: and i can otherwise boot and run except for too many BSOD. The reasons for those BSOD were probably a program which i have now un-installed. My issue is that i need startup repair to work...
  10. Can't create win 10 repair disc

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can't create win 10 repair disc: I tried to create a repair disc for an HP laptop but windows wants me to insert an installation disc. I don't have any. I upgraded it from win 8.1 to win 10 so I don't have an installation disc. How do I get over this requirement? My two Dell laptops created repair discs just...