Windows 10: create storage pool

Discus and support create storage pool in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I had a USB storage device that became damaged and unserviceable attached to my laptop I had a storage pool with this storage device . I deleted the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RussellGlidewell, Oct 22, 2019.

1. create storage pool

I had a USB storage device that became damaged and unserviceable attached to my laptop I had a storage pool with this storage device . I deleted the storage device and did the necessary steps that i know to unattached the device from the memory. I plugged in a new storage device and tried to create a new storage pool. I keep getting the error r unable to create because it is being used by other apps.

:)

RussellGlidewell, Oct 22, 2019

2. Creating Storage Pool..Please HELP!

Use your external Storage for storage. That's what most people do.

Creating a Storage pool is unnecessary and risky. You should only do it with internal drives anyway.

Greg Carmack - MVP, Oct 22, 2019
  3. replacing a drive in storage pool

Hi Arni,

As you referring to replacement of failed drive under storage pool, we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• How exactly have you created a storage pool on your device?
    • Which is the operating system installed on your device? Confirm to us if Windows 10.
    • Is your device connected to Windows Server/ domain network?

Reply to the post with the required information and brief description about this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 22, 2019
  4. create storage pool

how to reinstall win 10 pro for workstations with a storage pool configured

Windows update seems to be complete.

Under create storage pool, there are no drives listed. When I click to create storage pool the system say no valid drives.

Under disk management drives do NOT show up at all

What do we do next?

TonyStubbs1, Oct 22, 2019
Thema:

create storage pool

1. create storage pool - Similar Threads - create storage pool

2. How to Create Storage Space for Storage Pool in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to Create Storage Space for Storage Pool in Windows 10: [ATTACH]With Storage Spaces, you can group two or more drives together in a storage […] This article How to Create Storage Space for Storage Pool in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  3. storage pools

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    storage pools: I have three 1 TB drives in my computer. Two of them are configured as a RAID1 mirrored drive, and the third drive is for backup. Today, for the first time, I became aware of storage pools, and when I explored my setup, I found that some space on my RAID1 drive is assigned to...
  4. Storage Pool

Storage Pool: My Asus VivoBook recently ran out of storage space so I have been using an external hard drive to store everything. Yet my laptop progessed into no disc space and wasn't responding to basic functions like the use of Microsoft Word. I decided to create a storage pool to allow...
  5. Create New Pool does not work on Storage Spaces

Create New Pool does not work on Storage Spaces: No matter what I try, the app "Storage Spaces" cannot create a new pool. I tried reconnecting and disconnecting my USB drives and nothing worked. Do you have any suggestions on how to RAID USB drives together as one? Thanks in advanced....
  6. Deleted a storage pool cant create a new storage pool after format

Deleted a storage pool cant create a new storage pool after format: Hello , i have an issue this the storage pool system i used to have a storage pool with my 2 hdd and SSD together I deleted that before I formatted and deleted the the storage pool tryring to create a new storage pool i keep getting cant prepare drives Close all application...
  7. Storage Pools

Storage Pools: Hello, I currently have windows 10 Home premium x64 and I am running a storage pool with no parity. I want to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise and I want to know if I will lose my Storage Pool and the information in it?...
  8. create a new pool and storage space in the manage storage spaces

in Windows 10 Customization
    create a new pool and storage space in the manage storage spaces: Dear all, I have connected two USB storage drives, each one of them is 16 GB. I tried to create a new virtual pool but it did not work out. I thought the size is not enough and it may need extra storage spaces. I connected 64 GB then opened the storage space but I am still...
  9. Create Storage Space for Storage Pool in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create Storage Space for Storage Pool in Windows 10: How to: Create Storage Space for Storage Pool in Windows 10 How to Create a Storage Space for Storage Pool in Windows 10 [img] Information add more drives to the storage pool. This tutorial will show you how to create a storage space for a storage pool in Windows...
  10. Create a New Pool and Storage Space in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create a New Pool and Storage Space in Windows 10: How to: Create a New Pool and Storage Space in Windows 10 How to Create a New Pool and Storage Space in Windows 10 [img] Information add more drives to the storage pool. You can create a simple, mirror (two-way or three-way), or parity storage space: Simple...